High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

"your not a looser" he said, his usual accent returning "i just have the stereo type british accent that people in europe, america and asia seem to find hot"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles a small smile. "Aaron... That's sweet and all, but I truly am a loser..."

azzmeister89

He simply shook his head "no your not, losers wouldnt have been able to get through what you have the last few days, losers wouldnt have stayed in my room at the hospital for as long as you did, you are not a loser Hina"

Wajin

Masa sighed loudly as he leaned back in the chair in his room at home "I want to know why he's here" He said to himself "and I want to know now"
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 23, 2012, 05:13:50 AM
He simply shook his head "no your not, losers wouldnt have been able to get through what you have the last few days, losers wouldnt have stayed in my room at the hospital for as long as you did, you are not a loser Hina"

Hina blushed and kissed Aaron on the cheek "Thank you so much Aaron... for everything."

azzmeister89

Aaron blushed back "your welcome"

Queen Elsa

"I'll never be able to repay your for how you've helped me."

azzmeister89

"Just having you with me is more then enough"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed deeply. "I-I really don't see how... I'm really nothing special..."

azzmeister89

he smiled warmly at her "you dont need to have any amazing skills to be special Hina, your special because of how you act with people, your understanding and kind, you think of others before yourself, thats why your special" he put a hand on her chest "your heart makes you special"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed very deeply as her heart began to race. "I-I-I..."

azzmeister89

removing his had he looked at her concerned "Hina? you ok?"

Queen Elsa

"A-Aaron, I think I..." She then smiled and laughed it off. "Never mind. It's silly."

azzmeister89

he watched her for another minute, his face slightly creased with worry "ok if your sure" he said after a long pause "anyway eat up or your dinner will get cold"

Queen Elsa

She slowly began to eat he dinner. She was dying to tell him, but she had no idea if it was too soon or how he would react. Would he think she was just trying to get him to stay?... She thought about his personality and decided that he probably would, and that it wasn't a good idea to tell him.

(*COUGH COUGH* :3 )

azzmeister89

(that was subtle Hina ;P although i think its too soon for Aaron to say it,  but i guess it helps with the story, let me find the right time for him to say it though)

Aaron sat barely able to contain his emotions, he was sure Hina had been about to say something important, although he couldn't help thinking weather it was just to keep him from leaving if he was summoned back to England, should he say it first? the thoughts in his head continued to mix around so fast he was unsure of what to think, he ate in silence as he thought this through, he tired to keep the war of emotions from showing on his face but he was unsure how well he was doing.

Queen Elsa

(Actually, not what I was thinking. I probably should have just said it. Lol. I wanted him to encourage her to say it, and do what she was thinking he would. Lol. Lot more drama that way. :) )

azzmeister89

(wow, if that happens you know its going to end badly right?)

Queen Elsa

(Not necessarily... A girl's tears always seem to get a guy's attention. ;) )

azzmeister89

(haha ok then, well its your post now anyway)

Queen Elsa

(I dunno, I think we should do a redo. :P )

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

Aaron kept watching Hina, he could tell there was something she wanted to say "Hina, your fidgeting, come on what did you want to tell me"

Queen Elsa

Hina bit her lip, looked Aaron in the eyes, and took a deep breath. "Aaron... I won't lie to you... I... I love you... You're the sweetest, kindest guy I've ever known. I would trust you with my life."

azzmeister89

Aaron had always thought that the moment someone said that to him, a big childish grin would appear on his face, it didn't he should have felt happy, like he could fly, he didn't "i should never have told you" he said softly, running a hand through his hair so that his eyes were out of view "i should have kept the secret for a little longer" his body was trembling now