High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

(free breakfast is always good hope you have fun buddy)

Aaron blushed again when Hina came out of the bathroom "man she looks cute" he thought to himself, then snapping himself back to reality he grinned "you ready to get started?"

Gavlois

(anyway guys, i'll leave the rp to you. if you like playing sieg, feel free to take over permanently azz ;D be heading off to bed now. good night guys.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 12, 2012, 03:17:36 AM
(free breakfast is always good hope you have fun buddy)

Aaron blushed again when Hina came out of the bathroom "man she looks cute" he thought to himself, then snapping himself back to reality he grinned "you ready to get started?"

"Yup! Are you ready?"

Gavlois

(Kitten got approved too ^.^)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(Now the final wait till tomorrow for me begins...)
O/O

azzmeister89

(congrats for kitten and good luck dude)

"I'm always ready" Aaron said with his usual cheeky grin as he quickly wraped Hina's hands in cloth strips before putting the gloves and helmet on her, then after positioning her into the right stance he put on the punching pads "ok now you can start punching"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked very awkward in all of that gear, and she looked very confused on what to do. She meekly punched one of the punching pads.

azzmeister89

"keep your wrists straight and lean into the punch" Aaron said "also it helps to think of things that make you mad" he smiled at her encouragingly "try again"

LynxKitten

(Sorry I poofed! What have I missed? :3)

azzmeister89

(i would explain but i have work so i'll have to catch you all later)

JackWhite

(Michael is still here if anyone's interested)

Queen Elsa

Hina thinks about her father and how he pushed her around if she didn't do things perfectly. She furrowed her brow ad punched the pad as hard as she could, pretending it was her father.

LynxKitten

(Last I heard Aaron and Hina were at Sieg's house, and Evangeline and Naoko were shopping....I'll make a new character if you guys would like? Even out the playing field?

Queen Elsa

(Will you still be keeping Evangeline?)

LynxKitten

JackWhite

(I'm okay with you playing another char)

LynxKitten

So what if she was drenched in sweat? So what if she couldn't get a moment's peace without someone running up to her for something or other? So what if Molly Hale was an American Navy brat? So what? That was Molly's attitude. She was carefree but headstrong, just like her daddy taught her. She was born and raised in Japan but somehow managed to keep that genetic American attitude problem; though, it probably stemmed from her dad, not her country. Molly was never without friends but that also meant she was never without enemies. Though, said enemies would never really approach her; instead, they would simply talk behind her back. Why would these students be afraid to approach her, you wonder? Being a Navy brat, Molly's father had taught her how to fight...and how to shoot.

As she speed-walked through the hallways, she hastily adjusted her ponytail that held back her sleek black hair with the bright blue streaks. Her hazel eyes scanned the hallway in front of her to prepare her in case someone wasn't paying attention and walked out before her. Glancing at her watch, Molly groaned and sped up to a jog. If she didn't hurry, she'd be late for gym.

JackWhite

Michael was for once not too late for gym. Since his friends all seemed somewhere else he didn't have much people to talk with really and this time that was good. He was ready and waiting for his teacher to show up for their lesson.

LynxKitten

Molly stumbled in, grinning as she hopped on one foot through the gym as she adjusted one of her tennis shoes. She received a random chorus of 'hellos' and 'heys' and she replied with a nod or a wave of her hand. Finally she plopped down on the hard gym floor not far from Michael and sighed with relief that she'd made it on time. Looking up to her classmate she tilted her head, "You look kinda down, you alright?"

JackWhite

Michael had heard someone sigh and turned his head. He heard her speak but didn't know with who so he just looked at her and smiled for a second hoping that it wasn't meant for him.

LynxKitten

A thin eyebrow raised questioningly as she pushed herself back to her feet and took a few steps towards Michael, "Hey, seriously, are you okay? Or are you dazing into space and I'm just taking it as depression?"

JackWhite

Apparently she was talking to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was meant for me but yeah, I'm okay. Just wondering why my friends seem to avoid me. You're okay too? I saw that you were only just in time for our class"

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 12, 2012, 03:00:36 PM
Apparently she was talking to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was meant for me but yeah, I'm okay. Just wondering why my friends seem to avoid me. You're okay too? I saw that you were only just in time for our class"

Molly rolled her eyes, "It's not meant for you, I'm talking to the baby dragon behind you." She laughed quietly and adjusted her running shorts that just didn't seem to fit right compared to the Adidas shorts she had on base. "Seriously though, why would friends avoid their friends? Not cool," she adjusted her ponytail for a second time when he asked if she was okay, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. I just got a little caught up on the phone with my dad before class."