High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina's looked curious. "How could you possibly remember that? That was like two years ago..."

azzmeister89

"Well i remember alot from that year. You had just started highschool and i was still in middle school and you guys used to come meet me after to tease me about being younger then you all" he blushed again "that was the year i started likeing you too"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed. "I started liking you when you saved me from those bullies..."

azzmeister89

Aaron laughed then "since i was thirteen? Wow if i had known sooner i would have done something about it or did i just not notice when you made your move?"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and shook her head. "Oh, no, no. I was and still am far too shy to make a move on anybody."

azzmeister89

Aaron raised an eyebrow "then what was that in my appartment earlier?" He sighed in a playful manor "anyway lets go in" he held out his hand for her to take.

Queen Elsa

She blushed and took his hand. "Th-That was different... I got a little carried away..."

azzmeister89

Laughing Aaron led her inside where a waiter came and led them to a small table, as they looked through the menue Aaron watched Hina "see anything you fancy?"

azzmeister89

(Right, work time, i'll be back in about 8 hours)

Queen Elsa

(Ok. See you later. :) ) "Ummmm... The fish and chips sounds yummy"

Gavlois

(hey guys. just checking in)
O/O

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

Nodding in approval of her choice Aaron flashed her a grin "very british, i think i might go with the same"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and looked at Aaron, amazed that she was dating such a cool and popular guy.

azzmeister89

A waiter soon came and took there order then as they waited Aaron felt his phone go off, a text he saw, from seig?, quickly he read it "i see you in the restaraunt with her, come outside now, alone" with a frown Aaron got up "give me one minute ok hina?" Then he went outside just in time to see seig dissapear into the side allyway following him Aaron caught up and grabed his arm "seig whats going" he didnt finish his sentence, he felt the knife in his side and fell, the last thing he saw before blacking out was seig walking back onto the street whistling happily.

Queen Elsa

(O.o Dude!!!!) After about ten minutes, Hina became concerned. She left the restaurant, and called out to to Aaron. "Aaron! Aaron, where'd you go??"

azzmeister89

(dont worry not killing him off)

still unconcious Aaron continued to bleed out, he could hear hina calling him, then someone screamed, an older woman, then more voices, someone was dialing a number, he could hear them calling the ambulance.

Seig got back to his room and closed the door with a smile, tomorrow hina would come back to him now that he had gotten rid of Aaron for her, yes she would love him again.

Queen Elsa

Later, at the hospital, Aaron was laying down in a hospital bed, with gauze wrapped around his stomach and back, and Hina was sitting in a chair beside him, crying her eyes out. 'Wh-Who would possibly do this to you?? Why??' she thought to herself.

azzmeister89

Outside his hospital room two policemen stood waiting, the doctor came in and put a hand on hina's shoulder "we have given the knife to the police, they will find whoever did this, are there any friends or family you want us to contact for him, it may help to have others around him"

Queen Elsa

Hina nodded and continued to cry as she showed them his cell phone, where there was a group of contacts of who should be contacted in an emergency, then showed them the group of contacts of their closest friends, which included Siegfried.

azzmeister89

(ok this next post is all happening inside Aaron's head)

He just stood there, helplessly, the scene reliving itself in slow motion before him, he couldn't even move as he watched his families murder, the man who killed him seemed bigger then he remembered, his red eyes glowing with pleasure "stop it!" he finally screamed, but to late, they were already dead and he could feel the hot blood of his parents and older sister all over him.

(back to the real world)

Aaron moved but didn't seem to wake up as his hand clenched and his eyes closed tighter then they already were.

Queen Elsa

(O.o Messed up dude... Messed up... I love it! :3 ) Hina was till by his bedside, crying her eyes out, desperate for him to awaken. "Please... Wake up Aaron... Please... Just wake up..."

azzmeister89

(i did say i was going to put some drama in, just wait till Hina see's Seig at school again)

with a groan Aaron opened his eyes, grimacing in pain "what happend?" his voice was barely a whisper

Queen Elsa

(Oh jeez. Lol.) Hina gasped happily and quickly grabbed Aaron's hand. "Oh, Aaron honey! You're okay!" Hina then but her lip. "You got stabbed in the alleyway next to the restaurant... They don't know who did it, but the police are trying their best... What were you even doing out there anyway?..."

azzmeister89

(haha dont worry i'm not playing it up that badly)

"Seig" he said "Seig sent me a text, followed him to the allyway, then" he couldn't say more then and a nurse had to come in and add more morphine to his IV drip.