High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Aaron looked away then "your the first to notice so i guess i should tell you, you know my parents? They were cops, i'm in witness protection, i'm going to be 18 next week hence this" he gestured to the apartment but didnt go in to detail as to why he was in the witness protection program, it was best if hina didnt know.

azzmeister89

Queen Elsa

Hina looked curious. "Witness Protection? Why? What happened Aaron?" She kissed him. "I'm here for you. No matter what."

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

Aarons smile came back "not sure i'm ready to tell people the whole story yet, soon though i promise" he leaned down and kissed her softly "i'm glad you noticed though, not sure i want to be an eternal optamist" he chuckled

Queen Elsa

She nodded, not wanting to push him. "I understand." Hina smiled, a sudden wetness welling up in her eyes.

azzmeister89

The moment the tears started welling up in her eyes Aaron paniced "no no no, dont cry" he said his arms flailing ueslessly "damn now i made you upset" he said with a groan.

Queen Elsa

She smiled and hugged him tightly. "No Aaron. I'm not upset. I'm happy. The happiest I've been in a long, long time..."

azzmeister89

Hugging her back Aaron didnt reply, it felt good just holding, then out of no where he laughed his usual laugh "i just realised, this is going to have everyone so confused, we should probably ease everyone into the whole situation" he chuckled again

Queen Elsa

Hina nods. "I agree." She frowns. "What... What about Siegfried?..."

azzmeister89

"i doubt we'll see him until he calms down" he sighed then "well lets get changed, i'm taking you out for dinner"

Gavlois

(so are you taking over permanently or do you want me to resume it when i come back?)
O/O

azzmeister89

(i'll take over with seig)

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 13, 2012, 02:51:08 AM
"i doubt we'll see him until he calms down" he sighed then "well lets get changed, i'm taking you out for dinner"

Hina blushes. "I'm paying for half." She playfully stuck out her tongue, got out her nice clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

Gavlois

(ok that makes things easier for me :P)
O/O

azzmeister89

"your not paying for anything, its our first date" he called back then grinned "although a few kisses after wouldnt go amiss" he laughed again and went into his room to change, coming out in a black suite, the tie was also black and the shirt a dark red, the smart shoes looked new and polished.

azzmeister89

(Ok i'm going to be offline for the next 12 hours or so, just a heads up)

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 08:11:04 PM
Molly grinned as she sped up and took the first hurdle, her form was good but not the greatest. She let a smile creep onto her lips over each hurdle, the brief jog between gave them a chance to shake off the previous hurdle. "I always hated these...things," she laughed.

He took the first hurdle too but it seemed that Michael had a better technique. "Not a big fan of jumping and counting steps until the next hurdle?"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 13, 2012, 03:49:20 AM
"your not paying for anything, its our first date" he called back then grinned "although a few kisses after wouldnt go amiss" he laughed again and went into his room to change, coming out in a black suite, the tie was also black and the shirt a dark red, the smart shoes looked new and polished.

Hina laughed and shook her head. He was so adorable. She smiled and changed into her outfit, which was a very formal looking kimono, light blue and light purple in color. It made her look absolutely stunning.

Gavlois

O/O

azzmeister89

When Hina came out the bathroom Aaron's jaw dropped "wow" he couldnt say any more after that.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 13, 2012, 06:19:23 PM
When Hina came out the bathroom Aaron's jaw dropped "wow" he couldnt say any more after that.

Hina blushed deeply and twirled around. "Y-You like it?"

azzmeister89

"It looks great" he stammered "i love it"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled at him and linked their arms together. "I'm not too dressed up am I"

azzmeister89

"You look perfect" he said as he led her out the appartment, it was only a few minutes to the place he was taking her and he grinned when they stopped outside the restaraunt, it was called "the british butler" he looked at her "i remember you saying you wanted to try English food once" he said.