News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 12, 2012, 06:06:54 PM
Trying as hard as he could, he attempted to picture what her room looked like. He had only been there once, the day she arrived at the mansion. "Uhh, Evangeline? You do recall that I'm not a frequent visitor to your room right? However, I trust that it would look perfect no matter where you put it. Do you want another one? I'll buy it for you... as a gift." He smiled.

Evangeline smiled and shook her head, "I can pay for it, Naoko. You bought my...sushi, remember?" she smiled and turned to the kind lady who was helping them, "How much does this one cost?"

Quote from: JackWhite on July 12, 2012, 06:09:25 PM
"How's the team this year? Last year the girls did a good job, gonna repeat that." He followed her slightly faster pace.

"We're undefeated this year, so far. We're facing Kyoto High next week, the other girls are kind of nervous," she grinned, "but I'm not."

azzmeister89

With another Aaron took her face between his hands and kissed her forehead "that would make things more interesting, i would have someone to score for then"

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 06:26:46 PM
"We're undefeated this year, so far. We're facing Kyoto High next week, the other girls are kind of nervous," she grinned, "but I'm not."

Again he smiled at her. "You're the one that needs to calm the others down?"

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 12, 2012, 06:35:08 PM
Again he smiled at her. "You're the one that needs to calm the others down?"

"Pretty much," she admitted. "Even our captain has pre-game jitters." Molly led him around an opposite side of the track towards the straight track with the hurdles. "Ready?"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 12, 2012, 06:34:02 PM
With another Aaron took her face between his hands and kissed her forehead "that would make things more interesting, i would have someone to score for then"

Hina blushed deeply and kissed back. "You're too sweet..."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 06:26:46 PM
Evangeline smiled and shook her head, "I can pay for it, Naoko. You bought my...sushi, remember?" she smiled and turned to the kind lady who was helping them, "How much does this one cost?"

Naoko shook his head. "Today, I'm treating you, so let me pay. Think of this as a welcome gift then, since you haven't really received anything yet since you've arrived. Mrs. Tsubasa laughed. "This one, my dear, is 2500 yen, though if I may, I would suggest you not argue with Naoko-san about payment. He is quite firm on his decision to pay for someone." She continued to chuckle and shake her head.
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 12, 2012, 06:39:57 PM
Naoko shook his head. "Today, I'm treating you, so let me pay. Think of this as a welcome gift then, since you haven't really received anything yet since you've arrived. Mrs. Tsubasa laughed. "This one, my dear, is 2500 yen, though if I may, I would suggest you not argue with Naoko-san about payment. He is quite firm on his decision to pay for someone." She continued to chuckle and shake her head.

Evangeline bit her lip and nodded to Mrs. Tsubasa with a smile, "Yes, ma'am." She looked up at Naoko and leaned up to kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Naoko-kun."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 06:46:22 PM
Evangeline bit her lip and nodded to Mrs. Tsubasa with a smile, "Yes, ma'am." She looked up at Naoko and leaned up to kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Naoko-kun."

Naoko blushed. "Evangeline, you don't need to thank me." He took out three 1000 yen bills. "Here Mrs. Tsubasa. Keep the change." He took the bagged maneki neko and handed it to Evie with a smile.
O/O

azzmeister89

"i do try" he admited with another chuckle "its not easy being cheerful all the time" he then backed away for her a few steps and looked down with a whistle "damn Hina, your hot" he looked at her as if it was the first time.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 12, 2012, 07:04:09 PM
"i do try" he admited with another chuckle "its not easy being cheerful all the time" he then backed away for her a few steps and looked down with a whistle "damn Hina, your hot" he looked at her as if it was the first time.

Hina's face turned as red as a tomato, she looked down from shyess and stuttered, "Th-Thank you... B-But you don't have to be happy all of the time you know..." She kissed his cheek.

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 06:36:47 PM
"Pretty much," she admitted. "Even our captain has pre-game jitters." Molly led him around an opposite side of the track towards the straight track with the hurdles. "Ready?"

He grinned. "Our captain doesn't have those troubles." Michael looked at the hurdles. "Yes, I am ready."

LynxKitten

Evie smiled with delight as she took the back and clutched it to her chest. "This means very much to me, Naoko," she giggled.

--------------

Molly grinned as she sped up and took the first hurdle, her form was good but not the greatest. She let a smile creep onto her lips over each hurdle, the brief jog between gave them a chance to shake off the previous hurdle. "I always hated these...things," she laughed.

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 08:11:04 PM
Evie smiled with delight as she took the back and clutched it to her chest. "This means very much to me, Naoko," she giggled.

Naoko gave her a hug and a brief kiss on the lips. "Don't mention it." Turning around to bid farewell to Mrs. Tsubasa, they left the shop. Looking at his watch, he saw that there was still some time before school ended for the day. He asked Evie, "We still have some time left. Was there anywhere you wanted to go?"
O/O

LynxKitten

(Hey guys, I will not be back until tomorrow around this time, so just drag Evie around lol)
Evangeline smiled and shook her head, "I have no where else I need to go. Is your turn!" She giggled and took his hand.

Gavlois

(will be going out now too. Gonna be out walking round the strip, so I might check in near 1 or 2 in the morning to see my approval decision)

Naoko thought for a moment. "Hmm, I have been meaning to go to the music store near home. I've been wanting to get a new guitar." He said. "Come on, let's go catch the train back to our home station." He pulled Evie along with him back into the crowd and back towards the train station.
O/O

azzmeister89

"i thought happy was good" Aaron pursed his lips and then looked down at there,cloths "we need to get changed, i cant take you out to dinner if were dressed like this"

Queen Elsa

Hina looks at Aaron and holds his hand. "Aaron. Listen to me. Ok?"

azzmeister89

"whats up" he let Hina take his hand

Queen Elsa

"You know what comes from being happy all the time?" Hina shows Aaron all of her scars and cuts and bruises. "Have you ever seen me sad before? Besides when I was being harassed by bullies?"

azzmeister89

"you were always trying to hide the pain behind smiles" his expression was solom now "but that doesnt have to be so now, you can be happy, in anyway you choose"

(Aaron's life is going a little to well right now, might add some drama for him soon)

Queen Elsa

(That's what I'm trying to do. :) ) "No Aaron. Not just me. You as well. I can tell that you do the same thing I did. You can tell me anything sweetie..."

Gavlois

((I think Naoko's having it a little too easy too.))
O/O

Queen Elsa

((I dunno about that. A super controlling father?))

Gavlois

(nothing as bad as Hina. I could maybe have some drama with Evie when Kitten's back or something. maybe got ratted out for skipping school.)
O/O

Queen Elsa