High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 05:47:51 PM
Evie returned his smile and nodded, "It sounds wonderful. Have you ever had sarmale?"

Naoko thought for a moment. "Hmm, I haven't, although I think I've heard of it once in the past. It has something to do with cabbage doesn't it?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 10, 2012, 05:43:35 PM
Aaron stird in his sleep, his head moving a small amount causing some of his hair to flop over his face,, he mumbled something then, in English instead of japanies.

Hina smiled and leaned in closer to him. 'So... handsome...'

azzmeister89

Continueing to mumble to himself Aaron shifted and his eyes seemed to move under his eyelids. His fingers flexed and a smile crept on his lips as if he was having a good dream.

Queen Elsa

Hina, knowing that she shouldn't be doing this, gently kissed Aaron.

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 05:50:59 PM
Naoko thought for a moment. "Hmm, I haven't, although I think I've heard of it once in the past. It has something to do with cabbage doesn't it?"

Evangeline's eyes lit up, "Yes, yes, it is a cabbage roll. It is very good. I will make it for you sometime." She smiled to the waiter as he returned with their food. She eyed it carefully and looked back to Naoko warily. "Is good, yes?"

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 06:02:38 PM
Evangeline's eyes lit up, "Yes, yes, it is a cabbage roll. It is very good. I will make it for you sometime." She smiled to the waiter as he returned with their food. She eyed it carefully and looked back to Naoko warily. "Is good, yes?"

Naoko blushed at the thought of having Evie making him food. "Well, if you don't mind, then I would love to try it sometime." Amused at her reaction to the sushi, he replied, "Yes, it is good. It may be raw fish, but it still is delicious. Here, this is how you eat it." He took two small sauce plates, and mixed some soy sauce and wasabi in them, dipped a piece of sushi in, and ate it. "Mmmm."
O/O

azzmeister89

Aaron woke up sometime between the moment hina had moved closer and the kiss, he had as normal kept his eyes closed to get used to waking up, his mind paniced, hina had kissed him? Was he imagining it? Or had his helpful nature stird feelings in her due to her current situation?

He decided to give her time to decide what she wanted to do, with a groan and a small stretched, he opened his eyes slowly allowing her time to move away if she wanted "sorry i must have dozed off" he looked around him "how long was i out?"

Queen Elsa

Hina's heart started to beat faster, her thoughts racing. 'What is this?... This never happened when I kissed Siegfried...' "A-Aaron..." she said.

azzmeister89

Looking at her with a worried expression Aaron sat up "what is it? hina you look like your about to faint" he suddenly became aware of just how close she was.

Queen Elsa

"Aaron... I... I..." She kissed him again, this time more passionately.

azzmeister89

If she had been seeing this from another point of view, Aaron was sure Hina would have found the look of shock on his face funny as hell.

Aaron couldnt move, his whole body froze up and his breath almost stopped and he swore he could hear his heart beating faster then a train. Finaly he was able to think right and cautiously he kissed her back.

Queen Elsa

She couldn't believe she was doing this. Hina was dating Siegfried, not Aaron. Yet, she continued to kiss Aaron.

azzmeister89

Aaron began to break away from the kiss, his hands resting on her shouldets "hina" he said softly looking into her eyes, he struggled to find the right words.

Queen Elsa

"Aaron..." she said, her voice betraying her. "Aaron... I don't want to be with Siegfried... If he hurt me once, who's to say it won't happen again?... I'm not going to be stuck with someone like my father... I already escaped him once... I don't want to have to again..."

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 06:05:46 PM
Naoko blushed at the thought of having Evie making him food. "Well, if you don't mind, then I would love to try it sometime." Amused at her reaction to the sushi, he replied, "Yes, it is good. It may be raw fish, but it still is delicious. Here, this is how you eat it." He took two small sauce plates, and mixed some soy sauce and wasabi in them, dipped a piece of sushi in, and ate it. "Mmmm."

Evangeline mimicked him, taking a sauce plate and mixing the sauces. She took a piece of sushi and dipped it lightly before putting it in her mouth. At first she shivered at the texture, it was nothing like she'd ever had before. After chewing and swallowing, she smiled, "It is not bad." She dipped another piece in and held it to his lips.

azzmeister89

Nodding Aaron turned serious "i'm not going to let him hurt you hina, or anyone else" then he brushed a stray hair from her face "but are you sure this is what you want? What you really want?" He felt selfish now, that question had felt more like he wanted to know the answer himself.

Queen Elsa

She nodded. "I have no doubt about you, unlike I had for him. I know in my heart that you're the right choice."

azzmeister89

Nodding again Aaron didnt say anything, he just watched her for a few seconds, as if searching for something in her eyes, after a moment he smiled warmly, running a hand through his already scruffy hair and messing it up even more, then he let out a long sigh as he let himself fall back on the bean bag "i got to tell you hina i honestly never knew, did you even know yourself? We have been friends for four years"

Queen Elsa

She smiled and said, "Yeah, I knew. I had a crush on you ever since you saved me from those bullies."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 07:07:44 PM
Evangeline mimicked him, taking a sauce plate and mixing the sauces. She took a piece of sushi and dipped it lightly before putting it in her mouth. At first she shivered at the texture, it was nothing like she'd ever had before. After chewing and swallowing, she smiled, "It is not bad." She dipped another piece in and held it to his lips.

Having her feed him this way made him blush even further, as he accepted the sushi. He smiled. "If you like it, I can show you some more restaurants sometime. There are a few more... higher class ones which have a slightly less casual atmosphere which I imagine you are more used to." Looking down at the empty plates, he asked Evie, "Would you like some more?"
O/O

azzmeister89

Sighing again he frowned for a second "what about seig? I'm glad you like me and all that but you have to tell him, it wont feel right if you dont" he waited for her reply then. He was anxious to how seig would take it but the boy needed to know.

LynxKitten

Evangeline shook her head, "I am fine, but if you would like some more please do not hesitate on my account." She took a sip of the glass of water in front of her and smiled. "Perhaps we may go exploring some time? I would very much like to find a new cat like this," she explained as she rummaged through her bag until she found what she was looking for. She pulled a small, calico-pained maneki neko figurine.

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 07:37:13 PM
Evangeline shook her head, "I am fine, but if you would like some more please do not hesitate on my account." She took a sip of the glass of water in front of her and smiled. "Perhaps we may go exploring some time? I would very much like to find a new cat like this," she explained as she rummaged through her bag until she found what she was looking for. She pulled a small, calico-pained maneki neko figurine.

Naoko's face lit up with understanding. "Well then, let's go shopping in the market district. I know a good outdoor strip mall that we can go. It has a store that sells these kinds of trinkets."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 10, 2012, 07:26:33 PM
Sighing again he frowned for a second "what about seig? I'm glad you like me and all that but you have to tell him, it wont feel right if you dont" he waited for her reply then. He was anxious to how seig would take it but the boy needed to know.

Hina nodded. "I would very much like to go right now, and get this taken care of."

Gavlois

(oh geee I'll have to be sig again soon)
O/O