High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 12:51:21 AM
Naoko thought for a minute. "I've still got Chemistry and Literature for the afternoon. If you don't have a fourth class today, I could skip Literature and leave with you today."

Evangeline giggled and shrugged, "I would not want to keep you from your studies, Naoko."

JackWhite

"I'm going back to class. See you after it?" he waved at his friends and started walking to his class.

azzmeister89

After cooking the pizza's Aaron put them on plates and bought them up to his room "see anything you like?" He asked as he saw her looking around, he set the plates on the table infront of his large tv.

Queen Elsa

"Hmm... Well, I like the fact that you have a "The Dark Knlight" poster hanging up on you wall. That's one of my favorite movies," she said, smiling at him.

azzmeister89

Aaron chuckled "yea, the best batman film ever, its kind of creepy but sometimes i get what the joker is saying" he shuddered mentaly then walking over to the shelf with all his anime's he located rosario no vampire, handed it over to her then scooping up some casual clothing and a towl he went into his bathroom "make a start without me, i just need a quick shower"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and stuttered, "S-S... Sure." She put the DVD in

azzmeister89

Laughing at her reaction Aaron closed the door "theres no lock so dont go being a perv" he almost laughed again imagining her blush at that.

Queen Elsa

Hina's face turned as red as a tomato and she stuttered out, "I-I would never!"

azzmeister89

Aaron's laugh could be heard above the running water, five minutes later he came out wearing his dark blue jeans and a cotton white long sleeve top, his towl was draped over his shoulders as he was drying his hair with it. "Hows your pizza?"

Queen Elsa

"It's very yummy, thank you," she said with a mouth full of pizza.

azzmeister89

Chuckling Aaron picked up a slice from his own pizza "it is good huh?" He sat down cross legged and turned on his tv, the dvd already on the main menue "ok ready?"

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

Pressing the play button Aaron leaned back against one of the bean bags and continued eating his pizza, he was, as far as he was thinking just being a good friend to hina. But then why did this feel so natural, why did he have a tugging feeling in the back of his head of betraying Seig. It was then that he remembered he was still mad at seig so he pushed it out of his head.

By the time the second episode had finished, Aaron had fallen asleep, his soft easy breathing made his chest the only part of him moveing.

(Ok i'm off to work, i leave Aaron in your hands Hina ;) haha try not to be to pervy. I'll reply again when i get home)

Queen Elsa

(*Giggles* No promises. :P Bye!) Hina looked over at Aaron, noticed that he was asleep, and smiled softly. He was so handsome... She wondered why no girl had ever hit on him. Was it really because he was white? She scoffed. That was so stupid. That shouldn't mean anything. It didn't to Hina. She thought aloud, "I wonder... Could there ever be anything... between Aaron and I?..."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 03:51:26 AM
Evangeline giggled and shrugged, "I would not want to keep you from your studies, Naoko."

Naoko shrugged. "It's not really that big of a deal. I don't really need that Literature class anyway. Father didn't want me having a spare. so he made me sign up for something." He sighed. "Well, what do you say?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 12:49:55 PM
Naoko shrugged. "It's not really that big of a deal. I don't really need that Literature class anyway. Father didn't want me having a spare. so he made me sign up for something." He sighed. "Well, what do you say?"

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "I am very far ahead in my class, I don't suppose missing it would hurt." Turning to see Michael leave, Evangeline waved, "We will see you later!"

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 02:03:08 PM
She rolled her eyes and smiled, "I am very far ahead in my class, I don't suppose missing it would hurt." Turning to see Michael leave, Evangeline waved, "We will see you later!"

Naoko laughed and said, "At least someone's doing well in my house." He thought for a second then said, "I don't believe you've had any food besides that from the cafeteria and at the mansion, so i'll take you to this sushi bar that's really good. How does that sound?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 03:35:31 PM
Naoko laughed and said, "At least someone's doing well in my house." He thought for a second then said, "I don't believe you've had any food besides that from the cafeteria and at the mansion, so i'll take you to this sushi bar that's really good. How does that sound?"

Evangeline blushed realizing he'd noticed her small appetite, and her curiosity peaked at the mention of sushi. "Sushi? I do not believe I have heard of 'sushi' before. What is it?"

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 04:47:55 PM
Evangeline blushed realizing he'd noticed her small appetite, and her curiosity peaked at the mention of sushi. "Sushi? I do not believe I have heard of 'sushi' before. What is it?"

Naoko's jaw dropped. "Y-You came to Japan, but you don't know what sushi is?? It is so popular that many countries all over the world serve it. No, this won't do. I will show you the wonders of sushi." Naoko grabbed her hand and began running down the street to the nearby sushi bar that he frequented often.
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 04:59:53 PM
Naoko's jaw dropped. "Y-You came to Japan, but you don't know what sushi is?? It is so popular that many countries all over the world serve it. No, this won't do. I will show you the wonders of sushi." Naoko grabbed her hand and began running down the street to the nearby sushi bar that he frequented often.

Evangeline tilted her head and giggled as he pulled her along. When they arrived, she looked around the inside with wonder, "What is it, Naoko?"

Gavlois

"This," Naoko gestured around the interior, "is a sushi bar. This place isn't a very high class one, so it doesn't look as great on this inside, but the food is absolutely top class." He got a table for the two of them and sat down. When they were given the menus, Naoko smiled and said, "Go ahead and order whatever you like. It's my treat."
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 05:34:19 PM
"This," Naoko gestured around the interior, "is a sushi bar. This place isn't a very high class one, so it doesn't look as great on this inside, but the food is absolutely top class." He got a table for the two of them and sat down. When they were given the menus, Naoko smiled and said, "Go ahead and order whatever you like. It's my treat."

She sat across from him and looked through the menu. She habitually bit her lip in frustration as she struggled to read it. Learning to speak the language was one thing, but reading was a-whole-nother ball game. She could pick out words here and there, but together they seemed to make no sense and hardly sounded appetizing. She looked to Naoko with a shy smile, "Perhaps you should pick for me, since I am not quite sure what I would like?"

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 05:37:50 PM
She sat across from him and looked through the menu. She habitually bit her lip in frustration as she struggled to read it. Learning to speak the language was one thing, but reading was a-whole-nother ball game. She could pick out words here and there, but together they seemed to make no sense and hardly sounded appetizing. She looked to Naoko with a shy smile, "Perhaps you should pick for me, since I am not quite sure what I would like?"

Naoko had forgotten that Evie had come to Japan not too long ago and had only just gotten thee hang of speaking. "Oh I'm sorry. Let's see... Let's start you off with some salmon and tuna nigiri, a basic type of sushi. It is a piece of salmon on top of some rice." He waved to a waiter, and placed the order. "After you try this, we can get some more if you like it." Naoko smiled. "I have yet to meet anybody who doesn't like sushi. Then again, I haven't met many people before."
O/O

azzmeister89

Aaron stird in his sleep, his head moving a small amount causing some of his hair to flop over his face,, he mumbled something then, in English instead of japanies.

LynxKitten

Evie returned his smile and nodded, "It sounds wonderful. Have you ever had sarmale?"