Marvel MCU & BBC's Sherlock Cravings (Switch F for Dom/Switch M)

Started by GeekGirl88, September 03, 2023, 03:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeekGirl88

Good... *checks clock*...morning, citizens! Here is a list of current RP ideas. If interested, please feel free to reply here or PM me. PMs will most likely be easier. The OCs mentioned are for me to use and any comments or suggestions are simply that; they are not requirements but reading them will give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Inclusion will result in bonus partner points!

My next few posts will be my pitches, separated by character and/or fandom. Now, in no particular order:

"Fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go"
- "Teeth" by 2 Seconds of Summer

GeekGirl88

Marvel MCU & AU

- Captain America/Steve Rogers (Peggy-less AU because I can't do that to them!)
     - "The Locker Room" (1-Shot; Mindless Smut) Steve x OC (Sgt. Rose Stanford)
          - Features a very dominant and pent-up Steve. He finally takes what he wants after 70 years. Heavy
            focus on the “Superior Officer/Subordinate” taboo.
     - "The Captain & The Lieutenant: In Our Blood" (Story; Adult Romance/Drama/Action)- Steve x OC
     (Elizabeth "Lizzie" Howard/Lt. Liberty)
          - Private Lizzie Howard transfers to the Avengers Tower to join the captain’s elite ops force. With a
          background in military intelligence, she hopes to advance through the ranks and prove herself worthy of
          being on Steve’s team. After a yummy tension teasing the line between rank discrepancy and personal
          feelings develops, and they have sex for the first time. However, Steve lets go a little too much and, due
          to his enhanced strength, he hurts Lizzie mid-act. Devastated, Steve panics. He emotionally distances
          himself again, citing his rank and superhero status as a cover for his fear and heartbreak. He claims the
          relationship and sex was a mistake. Upset and angry, Lizzie even begins dating another SHIELD agent
          named Elliott Dupree, a cocky skirt-chasing asshole (who also just so happened to also be a Hydra spy!)
          Steve can’t stand him, and Lizzie knows it, which makes him angry and jealous. Dupree is fully aware
          that Lizzies is only using him to stir the captain up, but his mutual dislike for Steve and general
          arrogance make him completely happy to play along. (I also have a great scene in my head with Steve
          trying to drink his feelings away but forgetting that he can’t get drunk anymore. Frustrated, he throws
          the bottle at the wall before angrily slamming his fists into his countertop multiple times, destroying it.)
          The two of them then must deal with mixed emotions while still working together. Later, Lizzie takes a
          bullet for Steve during a Hydra raid on the Tower. Of course, Steve knows what this act means and
          suddenly he’s not angry anymore. Desperate for her to not bleed out, Steve volunteers for a blood
          transfusion to save her life. However, Dr. Erskine (God rest him) had never studied the effects of what
          this would do. It saves her life, but it changes her into a super soldier as well. While not as strong as
          Steve, she is still enhanced, and the strength difference is balanced out by her slightly superior speed
          and agility. While still recovering, Dupree reports her existence to his Hydra superiors. Lizzie is
          kidnapped to force her to bear more super soldiers. Of course, Steve saves her with some help from the
          other Avengers. She is quickly promoted to a 1st lieutenant and placed on the Avengers as “Lt. Liberty”,
          or L.T. as Tony calls her. Though the lab is destroyed, a vial of her blood goes missing. Hydra uses it to
          try to make more super soldiers, but it fails. Instead, the test subjects end up monsters, more like
          zombies than humans anymore. (Not the infectious kind, just crazy violent non-humans.) The Avengers
          must rise and save the world again!
          - Features a mostly submissive while still pent-up Steve. While the rank discrepancy does present a
          reason for the romance's slower burn (especially as Lizzie is still a private when they meet), it is not
          used as an in-character kink.
          - Based on a few songs. “In My Blood” by Shawn Mendes would be good for the softer, longing side of
          their feelings and it fits for both characters. I can see this being a “theme song” for the couple and it
          inspired me to add the subtitle to the end of the RP name. I can even see scenes in my head where we
          could write different scenes to match the lyrics like in a music video. During their post-sex break-up,
          I looked for a long time for a perfect match, but I couldn’t find one. I considered quite a few songs:
          “Stitches”, “If I Can’t Have You”, and “When You're Gone” (all by Shawn Mendes). They all have that
          “miss you, come back” energy. I did want an option for Cap’s angrier jealous side but couldn’t find one.
           I considered The Killers' song "Mr. Brightside", as it came close to it by mentioning the other guy being
           with “his” girl. However, it wasn't “hard” enough.

GeekGirl88

Marvel MCU & AU

- Loki (AU. NO LOKI SHOW SPOILERS!!!! I haven't seen it yet!)
      - "Prince of Asgard" (Story; Adult Romance/Drama/Action) Loki x OC (Svala)
           - Svala is an Asgardian soldier who has been serving as a palace guard for 5 years. She’s a mere
           magically-inclined peasant who serves the people of Asgard and the royal family as best as she can.
           She remembers the day when she was first presented to the royal family as a member of the new
           guard. The jolt as she locked eyes with Loki. Her skin burned under his gaze, making her gasp. He
           never left her thoughts after that. She watched him secretly slowly falling in love despite it being
           forbidden. Unbeknownst to her, Loki felt the jolt that day as well. It was their magic auras colliding and
           connecting. He began watching her secretly with growing feelings as well. He doesn’t see her as simply
           a “spell sword” but rather as the best sorcerer he’s ever seen (save for him of course!) One day, a
           squad of palace guards break into Svala’s room and drag her away to the dungeons. Odin has received
           word that she is a traitor and a threat to the Nine Realm for reasons unknown to the pair. The identity
           of the lying reporter and their motives remain unknown even to Loki. He must decide if he will allow his
            father to have her executed.
           - This is the fluffiest of the three Loki-centric ideas I have right now. The Loki in it is less "kill everyone
           and sort it out later". Yes, he is mischievous, charming, sarcastic, cunning. and mercurial: he's Loki.
           However, he's also lovable, protective, jealous, romantic, and gentle when he wants to be. This is the
           side I'm looking for in this version.
     - "Teeth" variation of above (Story; Adult Romance/Drama/Action)
           - Features a mostly Dom yet fickle Loki. This an the below idea could possibly be my first foray into
             knife play because I can totally see it being a thing for Loki!
           - Based on the song of the same name by 5 Seconds of Summer; OC’s POV. I immediately thought of
             Loki when I heard this recently, except replace the word wife with husband. This is not as “fluffy” as
             the original idea, though softer romantic moments are welcome.
     - "I'll Worship at Your Altar" variation of above (Story; Smutty Romance/Drama/Action)
          - Based on the song “Take Me to Church” by HOZIER; OC’s POV. Again, totally Loki, but change the
          described subject to a male. Wait, it’s Loki. He could absolutely shapeshift into be woman if he wanted...

GeekGirl88

BBC's Sherlock

-Sherlock (Adler-less AU. Love her but I need her nonexistent!)
           - "Mercy" (Story; Romance/Suspense/Thriller/Crime) Sherlock x OC (Esmae Greer)
                - Esmae Greer is an American author who only recently moved to London. She approaches Sherlock
                about writing a biography about him. While a bit disconcerted at the idea of his life being exposed to
                the world and surprisingly intrigued by her intellect, he allows Esmae to convince him that he
                shouldn’t leave the world without telling his story. Flattered by her comparison to the idea of an
                unrecorded Da Vinci, he consents. As they work together, they grow closer. By the time the book is
                finished, Esmae and (secretly) Sherlock know that their relationship is no longer a professional one.
                The biography is published. However, as she returns home from the first book signing, Esmae is
                kidnapped by Moriarty. He is overjoyed at Sherlock’s new weakness and plans to exploit it as badly
                as he can. Will Sherlock be able to rescue her?
                - Based on the song of the same name by Shawn Mendes, Sherlock’s POV. Admittedly, the proposed
                OC is my biggest self-insert. Sinful, I know. I promise she’s not Mary Sue, but she is heavily based
                on myself.
                - Features a secretly submissive Sherlock who enjoys being tied up. *Licks her crop as she pictures
                Benedict helpless.* While there is some debate on what personality type he has (INTP or ENTJ), I
                that concluded that Sherlock is a submissive with dominant traits. In case you start to disagree with me, I did my
                research into Sherlock’s personality. See here, here, and here.

GeekGirl88

BBC's Sherlock

- Sherlock & John (Adler-less & Mary-less AU)
          - "A Good Friend" (1-Shot [though I'd consider a story]; Smut) Sherlock x OC (Esmae) x John
          - My character, Esmae, is Sherlock's girlfriend. One night, she gets a little too loud, forgetting that John             
          is home, upstairs, and listening. Sherlock realizes that John is listening and suggests that John join
          them. (This can be either spontaneous or planned ahead of time by Sherlock & John. Also, this can be a
          proposed "V" poly situation or simply a one-night thing.) While embarrassed Esmae agrees, under
          certain conditions: she won't sleep with John without Sherlock and no kissing outside sex.
          - Features a slightly dom Sherlock as well as a slightly dom John (normally I'd see him as a definite
          sub). OC is entirely sub in this one. Largely vanilla save the cuckolding kink mentioned. Sherlocks loves
          to watch...