Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

-Steals it one last time before she has to go!- No--thank you!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

abandoneddolly

Adammair

Aha! A new loser victim! *takes the WIN from dolly* Like taking candy from a baby... *walks out with it*

abandoneddolly

-summons the win back to her side- 

Adammair

*feels he can't compete with summoning, until...he happens across a magic wand, waves it around a few times, and the words seem to appear in his mind, he speaks them, and the win materializes in front of him*

abandoneddolly

-Stealthily walks by and slips the win into her pocket -

Eve Lacus

Eve proves herself the better sneak, and picks abandoneddolly's pocket.  I win!

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

abandoneddolly

gas a spare win in her purse

Adammair

*defies the ONE SACRED RULE and goes through dolly's purse, snatching the win for himself* >:)

Sweet Trouble

*slaps hand* for shame going in a ladies purse
*walks off with her win*

Adammair

*slaps her butt, and slaps once more for good measure, then casually takes the win back*

Sweet Trouble

*grins and menacingly approached and pounces... tickling your ribs... while busy laughing... takes back her win*

Adammair

*laughs and loses the win momentarily, squirms and laughs some more, grabs at, and barely manages to retrieve the win, with tears in his eyes from laughing*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Swipes this thing when it's set down.. after waiting for that briefest moment when distracted.
My win.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Adammair

Nuh uh! Mine! *grabs the win greedily*

abandoneddolly

Adammair

Gimme! *pulls the win from her hands*

abandoneddolly

-snatches win away and sticks out tongue-

Adammair

*crosses his arms, sticks out his lower lip, turns his head the other way, then snatches the win back when dolly's not looking*

abandoneddolly

- tackles to the ground, takes out some rope ties his hands so he can not steal the win anymore and takes win back-

Mordred

*tries rewiring the 'win'.. so it doesn't give any signal of being.. won.. but not sure this is actually working*
Anyway, still.. got win!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

I know.. what kind of way is it to treat the win.. by putting in a concrete block.. letting it drop to the utter depths of the deepest sea? It's no longer about holding that shining treasure in these greedy hands.. now it's simply saying.. it's mine!
*clears throat*
*speaks in a calm voice*
It's mine. :P
*See Pillory*