Control the Tide (F looking for F)

Started by SeaofWind, September 08, 2011, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaofWind

I'm not really sure what to say here. I'm looking for RP, and am open to sexual or non-sexual role play, but sexual only with women and female characters.

In sexual RP, I'm open to either being submissive (everything from an equal partner who plays submissive sometimes in the bedroom to a full on slave, and Non-con is also welcome/desired) or to playing a part of a couple wherein D/s is not a part of their relationship.

I suppose it would be more helpful if I proposed some ideas.

Haruka and Michirueither non-D/s RP or D/s
After the battle with Galaxia, but before the inauguration of Crystal Tokyo. Haruka and Michiru are simply trying to live their lives before once again putting duty first.
I would be Michiru.

Best Friends ForeverDeveloping D/s relationship
We've been best friends since we were little. We told each other all of our secrets, even dark forbidden ones. Upon reaching adulthood, we constantly became "fuck-buddies." One night, after a break-up, you're consoling me, and when we get drunk, I confess that I want to toy/play with being submissive. You volunteer. It starts as playing, and I'd like for us to start there. We still see other people, even having sex with others. However, we both find that the roles fit better, and eventually it develops into a full relationship, leading eventually to me being collared.

A Surprising OfferD/s
I'm stealing this from one of my responses to a prompt from my approval process. I've graduated from the prestigious finishing school Easterly, a school which trains the daughters and sons of the privileged in how to be good husbands and wives--good submissive husbands and wives.

D/s is accepted in various levels of the society. Most, but not all, marriages have an element of Dominant/submissive in them, though it is by no means the default that the male is dominant. Heterosexual marriages are more common, but homosexuality is accepted. Slavery is also accepted as normal and legal--and in fact slavery is a a legally binding contract--the Master or Mistress completely owns their slave.

My mother has been trying to set me up with Marcus, a wealthy and renowned man. However, Marcus is already engaged--an engagement that is purely for convenience and political alliance. He and his fiance, Chaundra, have an arrangement. He can keep being a playboy and she gets a slave (as she's a lesbian and not interested in having sex with her husband at all). Marcus has never been trying to court me, but rather has been evaluating me as a purchase for Chaundra.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
It was a dark and stormy night. Which meant it should be a night of romance and adventure. At least that's what the cliches said. According to every story she'd heard, her knight in shining armor should be riding up. He'd rescue her from her the danger that threatened her, and they'd ride off through the lightning, true love having defeated the enemy and overcome whatever obstacles.

She sighed as she leaned against the windowsill, watching the lightning flash across the sky. Actually, those stories usually ended in tragedy.

Still, she longed for a hero, someone to come rescue her.

"Kasia!"

Groaning, she took a deep breath and came away from the window, heading downstairs. "Yes, Mother?"

"Kasia, Marcus is coming over in ten minutes and you are not ready at all." The woman sighed, "How can you expect to convince him that you can make a proper wife when you cannot even make a proper appearance for dinner?"

Kasia bit her lip. She and her mother had argued this more times than she cared to count. "Mother, I do not want to be marry Marcus."

"Then you're a fool. The man is rich and handsome." Her mother shook her head, "You could not wish for a better match."

"He's also an ass and no woman could expect him to be faithful." Kasia frowned. "Is that what you would have me marry?"

"Trust me, it's better when they cheat. You get all the benefits without having to deal with most of the work, except when they want a legitimate child." Her mother smiled, "Now, go put that dress on I laid out for you."

Marcus did show up, but he was not alone. As she opened the door to greet their guests, wearing the ridiculous dress her mother had picked out, a flash of lightning cast Marcus and his companion into a silhouette. With Marcus was a beautiful woman, tall and shapely, and, from what she could tell in that first moment, with curly hair.

"Kasia." Marcus caught her attention as the lightning faded, bending over her hand to kiss it. "A pleasure as always. I hope that you don't mind that I've not come alone."

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a shock of bright red hair, and only managed to shake her head in denial.

"Well!" Her mother called out, "Don't keep them waiting in the rain." She joined Kasia at the door, "Come in, come in. You'll have to forgive her. I swear, I thought when I sent her to Easterly, she would get a decent education. I suppose I was fulled by the fact that it used to be a castle."

Once wet coats, shoes, and hats had been removed, the guests were ushered into the sitting room. "So Marcus, we were not expecting you to bring someone." Her mother's smile was disingenuous, and it was all Kasia could do not to roll her eyes as she served them, though she did not manage to repress the blush when her hand brushed against the woman's.

"Well, Mistress Reagan, I fear that you had misunderstood me." His smile was warm. "I was never considering Kasia as a wife. I'm already betrothed." He gestured to the woman with him. "This is my fiance, Chaundra."

Kasia couldn't help but giggle, though she was disappointed though not sure why. Chaundra fixed her with a piercing look, and she swallowed.

"Then, Marcus, what is your interest in my Kasia?"

"His interest, Mistress Reagan, was for me. I've agreed to tolerate his...roving, if he agreed to provide me with some entertainment of my own." The glass pitcher Kasia was holding fell from her hands, and the woman turned back to her, a grin that made a chill run up her spine, "Though, it seems her education is not yet quite complete."

The SecretaryPossibly NC, D/s, relatively extreme

I'm a young adult, mid-late 20s. You're my boss, 40s-50s, around the same age as my mother. You're a demanding and strict boss, often making ridiculous demands on me, which I constantly work my hardest to meet, and you keep making them more difficult and ridiculous. Eventually, you either catch me touching myself and whispering your name or perhaps you find that I've been looking at some intriguing but very not work appropriate websites. Another possibility is that you run across my profile on a D/s dating website and decide to have some fun with me. However it happens, I will eventually either be fired or quit to be your slave full time, which would include coming with you to work and being chained to your desk. Your high enough in the company and not the only one with a pet, so pets are often brought to board meetings or social events.

SeaofWind

Marked Haruka and Michiru as taken.

Added "The Secretary"

Miyu

The SecretaryPossibly NC, D/s, relatively extreme

I'm a young adult, mid-late 20s. You're my boss, 40s-50s, around the same age as my mother. You're a demanding and strict boss, often making ridiculous demands on me, which I constantly work my hardest to meet, and you keep making them more difficult and ridiculous. Eventually, you either catch me touching myself and whispering your name or perhaps you find that I've been looking at some intriguing but very not work appropriate websites. Another possibility is that you run across my profile on a D/s dating website and decide to have some fun with me. However it happens, I will eventually either be fired or quit to be your slave full time, which would include coming with you to work and being chained to your desk. Your high enough in the company and not the only one with a pet, so pets are often brought to board meetings or social events.

I could rp this with you if you wish