The Deep Ones (Horror/Romance/Twincest,F for M/F) & Mother/Son incest (F for M)

Started by Teo Torriatte, August 18, 2012, 08:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

They were so sure they had finally found the fabled city of Atlantis. A pair of wealthy young twins, having inherited their father's expedition fleet, and obsessed with the idea of finishing the quest he had started when he disappeared and was declared dead. What the twins didn't realize, was that it was not Atlantis they were headed to, but the sunken city of R'lyeh, where lay the dead ancient Cthulhu and his hordes, hidden in the unprobed depths and not disturbed for eons.

But the twins have some hidden secrets of their own... one is their romance with each other, which they hide from the crew as best they can, although some surely suspect there might be something more than just familial love going on between the two.

But the other secret is far darker, one they don't even know themselves, at first. Unbeknownst to the twins, they are the latest in a long line of those born with the tainted blood descended from the Great Old One, himself, the product of an ancient act of communion between Cthulhu and his human worshipers. And the closer they get to the city they think is Atlantis, the stranger their dreams get, as well as physical changes and other, darker urges to commit unspeakable acts...

I would like to play one of the twins, a female, and I am looking for someone to play the other twin, who can be male or female.

Another story idea I would like to reopen-

I would play a 32-year old or so mother, who has been raising a son by herself. The son(aged 16-18) is generally well-behaved, but sometimes he acts out to get his mother's attention. Well finally the mother has had enough, and decides to employ some gold old corporal punishment. However, during the punishment act, unintended and unanticipated sparks of romance start to flew between the two of them. And then, against both of their better judgment, they decide to stoke the fires of their new sexual attraction to each other and see how far they can take it. The punishment scene, itself, could be a one-off, just there to be the point of departure to spark the romance, or the mother could continue to "punish" her son if they decide they actually enjoy it.

PM me if interested, please, as I may not check this thread right away but I always check my PMs.