News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

WINS!  If only everything were so simple :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Belle33

I don't think so.  *bumps Sybl and reclaims the Win*

Zaphod

*arrests her for unlawful possession of a WIN and confiscates it from her. Makes off with the WIN when no one's looking* Hell with my job, this baby's mine.

Mordred

*takes win.. forces it into a deep freeze before wrapping it in a cloth and pressing against the back of my head, hoping it sooths away the nasty throbbing pain. Considers whacking it a few times on the head, to knock myself out, but would probably make it worse*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

-steals the win from the fanged one-

LateNightKiss

(3:00 PM) GOOOOD MORNING WIN!
My internal alarm clock is running low on batteries.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

abandoneddolly

Insanityenviesme

Nope.. Mine!! Muhuhahahaha!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

you need to work on that evil laugh of yours until you get it right no win for you

Insanityenviesme

But you said my evil laugh was cute!! No win for you!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

LateNightKiss

No win for either of you.

It's mine!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

Would you mind if I borrowed it for just an hour? Just an hour, alright? You sit right here. I'll be back for you, trust me. *takes the WIN and vanishes*

Belle33

*tickles Zaph and takes the WIN as Zaph keels over laughing*

LateNightKiss

*While Belle is distracted with her tickle fight with Zaphod..I grab the win and skip away happily*

Mordred

*follows trail of feathers.. finding the adorable winged one partying about her win.. ah but seeing she has set it down.. so patiently from the shadows this one waits, waiting for the opportunity to pounce upon (hmm, the win or the winged one? Damn.. hard choice.. but business is business so... the win it'll be) the win.. my win*

*shifts into smoke, vanishing by the dilution of the wind*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Quote from: Mordred on July 30, 2011, 05:26:16 PM

*shifts into smoke, vanishing by the dilution of the wind*

*he shifted too early, leaving the win behind*

*Quickly snags the Win* I win. Win, win win. :P

Zaphod

*mesmerizes those green eyes and whispers in her ear* You will give the win to me.... now. *gently slips the win away from her fingers*

Belle33

*hip bumps Zaphy knocking him over and, and he knocks Sybl over, and she knocks Mordred over, and he knocks LNK over...in something of a domino effect, which results in my easily taking the Win*

Mine!

Zaphod

The mob descends on Belle in a fury, tackling her to the ground and groping her. In the midst of all the groping, I find the WIN tucked away inside her dress and grab it, grope some more and disappear while she enjoys the group grope, blissfully unaware that the WIN is mine. ;)

Sybl

Zaphod's finally asleep, I sneak in and steal the Win!

abandoneddolly

wins while everyone is sleeping

lenka

Takes the win! I think you are a little sleepy Dolly!

abandoneddolly

very sleepy, bt still awake enough to win