News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Prison school like rp (M lf F)

Started by frostsider, September 21, 2015, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostsider

So the idea that I am basing this off of is an anime called prison school. Essentially the idea is some boys get transferred to an all girls school, which attempting to go coed. The boys get caught peeping and are thrown into prison school, a smaller building in the center of the school, with a barbed wire fence around it. There they are forced to do labor for one month. Should they get caught trying to escape, they add a month sentence. The president was against the idea of their school going coed so she tries to get them to get expelled from the school. Pretty straight forward.

Now I am tweaking it a bit but the general idea is the same. My character is a volunteer student who is transferred to an all girls school. You would play the president and her two wardens, the vice president, and the secretary. The president does not want change so she sets up my character by stealing his phone and taping the girls changing. The phone is discovered later under my character's possession and with proof that he did not do it, he is sentenced to prison school. There the president plans on making his life hell by instructing her wardens to do whatever it takes to get him to withdraw from school by any means necessary. What she does not plan is he overhears the wardens discusses how they plan to do this and that he was set up. He than vows to get revenge by turning the tables on the president by degrading and slowly enslaving the wardens to turn against her. The ultimate goal is to conquer the president and survive prison school.

This can be modified to fit the tastes of my partners.

Do know that my offs are only scat and vore. Anything else is up for discussion.

Pm me if you are interested and we shall see where we can take this lovely idea

frostsider

frostsider