Old Salem (Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, March 12, 2013, 05:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Just wait till Nythaniel gets drunk... he's going to swagger like Captain Jack Sparrow.  LOLz

CurvyKitten

SQUEEES!.....I mean sounds fun. LOL

Adrianna Paige

So I'm approved? i can actually post in the actual story thread? *is hopeful*
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

RainbowRian

Yea she is in the approved thread. I will deal with pics and links later

Adrianna Paige

is the approved thread where we post IC?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

RainbowRian

No, the links to the ic thread are inn page one of the IOC chatterbox. I'd link you but I'm on ipod

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: RainbowRian on May 04, 2013, 02:03:21 AM
No, the links to the ic thread are inn page one of the IOC chatterbox. I'd link you but I'm on ipod

That's it. You're fired....   hehe....

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

*takes off like a bat out of hell to create her post*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

are we supposed to have witch names too?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: RainbowRian on May 03, 2013, 11:24:48 PM

Seamstress.  If she does this professionally, she and Mr. Binx would know each other and perhaps she would work with him or for him

Yes, She is a Seamstress professionally.  I wouldn't mind if she worked with Mr. Bink if you wanted to do that....

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Nim

Here are all the links you'll need for the game.  So hop on over and join the fun!  And lets all bring the chatter back to the OOC we don't need to keep bombing the players wanted thread.  LOLz

Old Salem OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169857.0

Old Salem approved character:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169888.0

Old Salem Outskirts
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170657.0

Old Salem Town shops
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169861.0

Old Salem Town Rural
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170655.0

Old Salem Crone's grove
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170656.0

RainbowRian

If you'd like she can. And she can work with him at the tailors, keep in mind it is hishomethough. It is closed in current game day though, so she is off work lol.

Demik

Quote from: RainbowRian on May 04, 2013, 01:13:53 AM
Everytime I read post worth him in it I hear Johnny depp

I do that too!

Lady Lunarius

Are we still looking for characters?  ::)
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Nim

~Grins~ The more the merrier my dear.

Lady Lunarius

*Thinks about dragging a certain someone over to check things out*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nim

Oh... well if he is the certain someone I think he is then he is more than welcome to come and join in with our happy family.   ;D

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on August 30, 2013, 03:55:10 PM
Oh... well if he is the certain someone I think he is then he is more than welcome to come and join in with our happy family.   ;D

Told him he should play a witch hunter he's wishy washy....since he has one already thats hunting my little witch in another game *giggles*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nim

ah ok... well he can always join the ranks of the witches.  We do need more coven members.

Karasu

I am interested in playing a witch actually XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Vampricprincessty

Wow, Nim I always seem to find you. Hehe. I am also interested!

RainbowRian

With the absence of players as well as some dropping out, We are still accepting applications.  Please send them to Me (RainbowRian) For review.  We look forward to new faces!

~RR~