Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Looks that way. Fortunately, I'm a pretty patient guy, and I know it'll be well worth the wait

ElvenErotica

*kisses shade softly on his lips* glad you can wait heh heh

Shade

blushes a bit, but grins back at her. Good things come to those that wait...

ElvenErotica

Lucinda

I don't know what either of you are talking about. ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

ElvenErotica

*nibbles Lucinda's ears* you sure about that?

Shade

Runs his hands along Lucinda's sides. Oh, I think you know what we're talking about...

Lucinda

*shivers, caught between you both* no no no i'm totally sweet and innocent :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Shade

Plants a few kisses along Lucinda's neck. Sure, sure...

ElvenErotica

*tracing Lucinda's earlobe softly with my lips* Just like me?

Lucinda

*gasps and kisses the back of the soft neck in front of her* yes.. Just like you...

Shade

well, don't worry. Runs his hands along her thighs. I'm sure we can fix that...

ElvenErotica

teehee Lucinda is so yummy! as are you shade

Lucinda

*wiggles in Shade's lap and tightens her arms about the girl in front affectionately* Happy to get fixed. But best not push things here. Don't want to get in trouble.

Shade

Quote from: ElvenErotica on March 18, 2010, 03:37:50 AM
teehee Lucinda is so yummy! as are you shade
Blushes at the compliment
Quote from: Lucinda on March 18, 2010, 03:44:23 AM
*wiggles in Shade's lap and tightens her arms about the girl in front affectionately* Happy to get fixed. But best not push things here. Don't want to get in trouble.
sighs Yeah, you're probably right...

Lucinda

*sighs, hating to be a stick in the mud*

Shade

It's ok, Lucinda. We have to follow the rules, after all... Yawns. Sorry ladies, but I'm afraid I must be going. Farewell for now. Vanishes from underneath Lucinda and Elven.

Lucinda

*plops down onto the suddenly empty seat with an oof, catching the not unwelcome form of Elven as she drops too* ok, well bye Shade!

ElvenErotica

aww thanks hun heh heh bye shade mwah

Lucinda

Actually i just got to college, so could do with working a bit myself. Hate to leave you all alone but...

ElvenErotica

ok hun have fun take care mwah

Lucinda

Not sure how much fun will be involved but thanks. See you soon! *Smooches*

Night Stalker

Enters with a yawn, puts on fresh coffee for all before going about cleaning up the place.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

With the cafe back clean again he pours a coffee and slides into his booth to enjoy it along with several oatmeal cookies.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

ElvenErotica