Battle Royale/Batman/WipE'out/Gambit

Started by Stan', June 16, 2010, 07:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan'

Take a look at my [Story Depot] for an idea on how I role-play.  And check my [Roleplay Preferences] on what I like to -- y'know -- do.

[Plots]
Battle Royale
For those that have seen Battle Royale, then you will know how great a film it is.  Now, I'm not wanting to play out an entire game of Battle Royale, because that would get boring very quickly.  However, what I would like to do, is re-imagine the game you saw in the first film.  I want to play Kazuo Kiriyama, everyone's favourite psycho.  I need someone to play as a female who becomes his unlucky victim in the game.  Rather than kill her, he ties her up, gags her and keeps her safe for him to keep returning to and having his fun.
Then comes a bit of luck.  The game has ended.  The remaining students attempt to gain control of the school building, and in the fighting, the soldiers and the students are murdered.  The computers are smashed, the collars are deactivated.  Now on an island of their own, Kiriyama can do absolutely anything to her.  Japanese characters only, remember.

The Policewoman's Peril
A serial killer has came to town.  His victims are seemingly random, and offer no clues to who he will kill next.  A female officer is hot on his trail, but time and time again she is warned by her colleagues to stop getting too close to him.  She doesn't listen, and pays the price.  Over the course of a weekend, he rapes and humiliates her multiple times, before leaving her to be found.  Put on extended leave by the force, she finally recovers and decides to go back after him again -- on her own.

Batman x Catwoman
Originally, I was thinking of making this a continuation of the Nolan-verse films, but I'm not too sure.  What ever the case, Batman has a new case to be solved.  The world's greatest thief has arrived in Gotham City, seeking to steal a whole multitude of prizes for her employer.  The word is, she dresses up in a catsuit and high heels, and along with the way she moves, is a pleasure to watch!  Batman must chase after her, and discover who she is, how to stop her, and who she is working for.  Catwoman can be an OC, and does not have to be Selina Kyle.

WipE'out HD
I'm sure everyone remembers WipE'out from the old PSX and PS2.  Well, in the last year or so, they released a high definition remake for the PlayStation 3.  So here's the plot:  It's been four years since the great Ender Stanmore crashed his AG (Anti-Gravity) Racer, and just like the vehicle, his career was completely destroyed.  He spends most of his time working for Team Icaras, test-piloting the new prototypes and giving them technical advice.  But then comes the chance to jump back in to the cockpit.  He's rusty.  He's scared.  But with millions of fans cheering him on... can he win it one last time?  Looking for a romantic interest in the form of a mechanic, journalist or a rival racer.

Gambit
Everyone's favourite Cajun.  I'm back in the mood for taking on the role of the trenchcoat-wearing, playing card-throwing ladies man.  Plot-wise, I'm not too sure.  The usual, really?  He's got himself in to some trouble.  Looking for someone to play Belladonna or Rogue from the X-Men.  If not that, we could discuss the possibility of partnering him with a made-up character.

Le Immortelle

Interested in Batman/Catwoman RP.

Stan'