~*Assassins of Sector 12*~ (sci fi and futuristic. need subs and doms both M/F)

Started by shii, November 06, 2011, 01:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Ok so I have an idea. The story will be in a futuristic/ sci-fi setting. This RP will have NC thyme's, as well as Master and slave or Dom/sub content. There will also be sadist/masochist scenarios as well as perhaps bondage. I also will be playing a Bi male character. If you are not the type for this sort of thing then this RP is not for you. Read my Ons and Offs before deciding to jump into this one. The character I will be playing will be a Dom.
-----------------------

The world is a different world than earth, similar but different. It is three times larger than earth and has a more water than land ratio. The atmosphere is thick and the entire planet is like a green house. There are no ice caps and never have been. It rains a lot here on this planet. The planet has three moons and storms at sea can be of legendary proportions, however despite the three moons the vast seas remain calm most of the time with gentle tides and warm waters. The land is entirely blanketed in cities, no patch of land is left untouched. This planet is located in a far away galaxy where few care to venture. Those who do are refugees or wanted criminals hiding out on a planet with no monetary value whatsoever. This planet is called Venus 5, so named because of it's lovely purple hue in the atmosphere.

Those who are at the top of the food chain control everything in the various galaxies and sectors. These people with power are either part of various different Governments, Royal families, Corporations or Guilds. The ESTA guild or Enter-galactic Space Travel Association, controls all long distance space travel. There monopoly on space travel is due to the fact that they alone have the means to go from one end of the universe to the other in moments. They achieve this by specially, genetically enhanced beings who can fold the fabric of space and create a worm hole. These beings, for those who have seen them, and they are very few, are said to be enormous in size and grotesque. They live there entire lives on a ship and are said to have psychic abilities.

Venus 5 is controlled by government called Sector 12. like most governments it has a division of special operatives. This division is made up of highly specialized and trained assassins. Some of them were specially bread by the Zietn corporation, who has a vast breeding program spanning the length and breath of human existence from the point of first space travel and living. These assassins belong to Sector 12 as property and some of them are multi-million dollar property. They exist to do the dirty work that is politically unacceptable by there government. For all appearances they do not exist. This division is called NW3 or Night Wolves 3. They go on missions of specific type. These missions can be search and destroy either a person, group or place or they can also find and retrieve people or items. The point is they are slaves to Sector 12 and it's every whim because each of them have a tiny device implanted in there brain. This device will blow up if it is tampered with in any way, but that is not it's only function. It allows telepathic messages to be passed and received by either the entire group or one individual within NW3. It is also the way the NW3 receive orders from there boss who is in charge of the welfare, management and discipline of the group. Everything the group or an individual needs from money to equipment to food and clothes first comes through the boss. Everything is provided for them to be a well oiled machine and function as needed. This means they could be waiting for a while for orders and sometimes things get a little boring. NW3 is after all co-ed, and it's members are not bad looking at all...

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, if you are still interested I need three people, not including me to be in this RP. You may play as many characters as you can manage and that fit into the story. Please run it by me first though. I will be playing a male. I will also play the boss if someone else dose not want to play the boss. I want there to be 4 members to NW3 total. I will consider more if it is right for the story. I would like another male and 2 females. You may be part alien but please don't make yourself too weird, i.e. no tentacles and such. Most of the worlds have a ban on high content alien DNA, so try to fit in even if you are not human. Cyborgs are aloud.

Ok Character sheets will look like this:

Name:

Sex:

Species: (please explain in detail if you are anything but human)

Talents or Abilities:

Weapons of choice:

Appearance: (if you have a photo even anime that is good but not required)

Personality:

Weakness:

Sexual preference:

Dom/sub/Switch: (what are you?)

shii