Truth or Dare (F/M,M/M,F/F) [Closed for now]

Started by Medo, January 01, 2012, 11:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medo

Hello guys and girls! Are you ready for the best game of Truth or Dare ever?

I was thinking something along that:

At least 4 players. Different genders and different sexual orientations. We would be in one room, however, dares could happen in other places of an apartment or even outside. I would probably place the game in "Extreme section" unless none of players like anything in that category, then it would be under Bondage. Only rules for dares would be limited to players OFF's.

A sheet for a character:

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Strict Off's:
Picture of a character:
Which clothes they have on:

Truth or Dare [Interest]
Truth or Dare [IC]
Truth or Dare [OOC]

Lightshock16

I'd be interested. I only play Straight Male's though, but yeah, this could be interesting. ^^

Medo

Straight male is more than welcome.

I want a variety so that characters can test their limits. Just like real life..how would you react if you would have to kiss a guy for a dare? :)

Phoenixrisen

This could definitely be a fun interesting thing to test out stuffs. I've kinda wanted to RP a male character which I haven't done outside of NPC's. Maybe someone more sheltered, not really sure of anything when it comes to the more sexual side of things, would that be alright?

If not, I can always fall back onto the old stand by of bi-curious female...
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Medo

Thank you for interest! :)

Sheltered guy sounds good! Now we just need a couple of girls and we can get this going.

Perhaps tonight I will think of specifics etc. Would anyone be especially interested in helping me set up everything?

Silk

I'd be interested in this, a fairly shyish girl that may need some coaxing will likely be my character :)

Medo

Sounds good :)

Would you prefer all prefer this to be a range of ages (18-40) for example or more or less the same age (around 20 or 25 or whatever you feel comfortable with).

I will play a gay male btw.

So for now we have:

Straight guy
Shy (straight I suppose) guy
Shy girl
Gay guy

Would be nice to get one more girl and then we can get this started. :)

Phoenixrisen

Mr. Sheltered Shy is probably gonna tend more towards bi actually, with personality having a much larger influence in attractions than gender. Though I'm still trying to figure out the background details, and those will definitely have a baring on things.

As for ages, if you can think up a decent reason for a large range of ages to be playing a game of truth or dare, (Maybe it's some kind of reality show and if they survive so long actually playing the game they get whatever payout. No voting off or anything like that... Kinda a sketchy idea I know...) it would almost make sense for them to be in a smaller age range, college students playing a game they enjoyed as children. Maybe their housemate and it's supposed to be an icebreaker since their all going to be living together for at least the semester. Just a thought. :-)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Scribbles

I think I'd like to join, if there's still space.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Aurora Wayland

Im interested. I'd like to play one of the F/F. :)

Medo

Perfect!

Now I believe we have enough players. 3 guys and 3 girls I suppose.

I believe, as Phoenix said, it's better to have a smaller range of years.

What kind of rules would you like to consider? Anything goes (except pain and death) or...? My opinion is that the best would be that every player posts their OFF's, however please try to be as open minded as you can be, just so you can test your limits. And then anything not on that off list, can be performed. Would that sound ok?

I will create a character sheet etc very soon.

PS.: Should this be under Light, Bondage or Extreme? And again..what kind of rules? Can you perform sex or at least part of sex or is a more standard truth or dare (for example a kiss and other "lighter" stuff)?

I will try to make this fun for all of us but you need to let me know what you want. Thank you! :)

Aurora Wayland

I have very few offs. No death or mutilation. As far as setting goes, anything with alcohol involved helps inhibitions go down! :D I have no objections to placing this game in bondage or NC.

Medo

A sheet for a character:

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Strict Off's:
Picture of a character:

When you are doing your character, just have in mind that just as Phoenix suggested, all of us will meet in a house where we all started to live as a roommates and no one of us know eachother prior that. Your character can be anywhere between 18 and lets say 30. You can say you have your own room or there is someone else in the same room as well (if you think that's important for the story).

Aurora Wayland

What if we wanted to know the other person? If im playing the one of the F/F can the other person be my character's girlfriend, and they share the same room?

Medo

So your gf would be one of the other girls that would be playing or you have a girlfriend but she is not playing the game?

Aurora Wayland

Good question! I'm open if a player wants to play my character's girlfriend. :)

Scribbles

Aurora, I wouldn't mind, but you'd have to see if your character is compatible with mine.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Stacy Nakamura
Background:
Following in the footsteps of her mother, mother’s mother and all the mothers who came before that, Stacy’s life has been a rigid ode to perfection since the day she was born. Each and every step she’s taken has been followed closely by careful grooming and direction, with the smallest signs of resistance - or even a fumble along her perfectly crafted road - met swiftly by a harsh punishment. Stacy wasn’t even permitted to fail socially, a fact which forced her to suffer doubly with each call the school made to her parents. This in turn only caused her to withdraw further from the other pupils, to the point where she wasn’t even noticeable enough to tease or harass anymore.

It was only once Stacy reached her later years that she emerged slightly from the bubble her parents had inadvertently forced her in. And while she remained mostly quiet and well-behaved, it was during this time that she gradually summoned the will to rebel. She started with small tokens of defiance, such as ripping off the tags on mattresses and pillows (no, really, she has hundreds of the things stashed inside a drawer), but quickly moved onto bigger acts with each passing day. Once she even bought a delicious tub of chocolate dessert, despite her family’s strong policy against junk food. Scandalous! She swiftly passed it on to the nearest child before hurriedly making her escape in a fit of maniacal giggles. Despite these noble efforts against her family however, Stacy knew she wasn’t gaining much ground.

It was during her seventeenth birthday that the catalyst for her biggest change would take place, an act of rebellion that she neither planned nor initiated. It started with the young teen simply standing and watching idly by while her guests mingled, focused on the sight of so many familiar faces and yet not one she’d deign to call “friend”. She hadn’t even noticed the approach of a young man until he’d wrapped his arms gently around her shoulders before softly whispering into her ear. He offered small comforts, sweet nothings and thrilling promises.

[Deleted, I tried to leave the sex scene lighthearted, since this is the public area, but decided I'm still uncomfortable putting it here]

It wasn’t until the next day that Stacy learned the name of her mysterious lover, who had teasingly dodged the question after their brief romp. He was the son of one of her dad’s associates, wealthy like the Nakamura family but unrestricted by the rules and traditions which plagued Stacy. The two continued to connect after the incident but the fire they felt on that one night never returned. Instead they became close friends, with Stacy picking up on some of his hobbies, such as art. She even had her back marked by a permanent tattoo, all thanks to her new friend’s urgings. It wasn’t a friendship that would last however as it didn’t take long before her dad’s associate had to leave the country, bringing his son with him.

Stacy has since sought to break free from her parents. A feat she finally achieved by convincing them to allow her to enlist in a foreign school. She took the time to find the most prestigious one she could before creating a compelling argument, with a long list of reasons, for the good it would do her. She also had to promise to drop her hobby in art before they finally agreed. A promise she broke the moment she landed, going so far as to buy clothes she believes artsy people would wear.

Personality:
Stacy tries to put on a strong front even if she can’t help but squeak and cringe inwardly at the slightest misdemeanour or nudging of a rule. The last year has taught her how to interact with others more confidently but she can still be intimidated, or enthralled, by those with presence or a touch of rebelliousness in them.

Strict Off's:
My “Ons” and “Offs” can be found in my preferences but, to sum it up, the only elements I consider a NO-GO are excretions, “extreme” pain and excessive gore.
Picture of a character:

Stacy’s wearing a pair of sleek black combat boots along with a matching, pleated, skirt and a dark beret. Over her torso she’s wearing a comfy hot-pink tank top with the word Bitchy purposefully scrawled across the front.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Elina

I'd like to follow this.  I've been craving a truth or dare RP, and maybe reading this would satisfy my desire.  If you don't post your thread here, can you guys PM me pleasepleaseplease?   :-*

Medo

I dont mind if you join us. Unless people think it will be too much to RP about. Not really sure how hard is to RP like that...how long will we wait till we can post a reply again etc.

I'll post the thread here though, dont worry :)

Phoenixrisen

Quick question. Where are we setting this? What country, at the very least?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Medo

Lets say US.
I'm still looking for my photo. lol

Aurora Wayland

I'll be posting my character up tomorrow. Scribbles I would be honored to have you be my characters girlfriend.

Phoenixrisen

Name: Derrick Cruthers 

Background: Derrick is a country boy, born and bred on the family ranch in the hinterlands of Montana. Given the remote nature of their home, Derrick was home schooled with his three brothers and two sisters, all older. The lack of much outside socialization never bothered him any. He preferred the horses to people if he was to be completely honest. They didn't say nasty things behind your back, or pin everything on you because you were the baby and would get away with it.

Everything seemed wonderful, idyllic almost. The horses and cows flourished, the land was fertile, and the children were none the wise as slowly but surely the land that their parents owned was parsed down by developers who gave them no choice but to sell. It wasn't until he was sixteen that Derrick finally began to realize what was happening. By then, he was also able to realize that there was no fixing it. That didn't keep him from fighting until the bitter end in the only way he knew how.

For two years he focused his attention on the ranch. If they had to let a worker go because there wasn't the money to keep them, Derrick picked up the slack. Even that only helped for so long, and by the time he turned eighteen his parents were pressing him to give it up. To just let the ranch as it once had been go, and accept that what it had become, a small breeding stable. He never could accept it though.

At his parents urging, he went to school, got certified as an EMT. He spent some time near home, but it didn't feel right, being so close to what had once been with how different it had become. So he moved on, following work where it lead.

Personality:Derrick is a naturally calm, dedicated person, without a whole lot of social skills. Doing his job, or working with animals he can be extremely confident, but you take that focus away from him, and he's easily flustered. He's rarely the first to start a conversation, and doesn't always see the need to talk much, especially if there's nothing to be said. Having spent his younger years working or studying a good ninety percent of the time, he has a strong work ethic and hasn't quite figured out just yet how to relax and just have fun.

Strict Off's: I only have two for the sake of this roleplay, assuming of course that we're not going to kill each other off. Those are full out rape, and anything that belongs in a toilet.

Which clothes they have on: Derrick is wearing a dark green cotton long sleeved v-neck tee, and dark stonewashed jeans, and the glasses pictured above.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Elina

Quote from: Medo on January 03, 2012, 05:48:57 PM
I dont mind if you join us. Unless people think it will be too much to RP about. Not really sure how hard is to RP like that...how long will we wait till we can post a reply again etc.

I'll post the thread here though, dont worry :)
Thank you, but I don't write in groups.  I'd be happy to quietly lurk.