Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets) - Andyz is the new GM-

Started by AriesChan, April 05, 2011, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaimey

I'm kinda interested in being a trainer. Are you guys still open?

AndyZ

Yep.  You'll want to get something up quick, though, because the auctions are already going.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

jaimey

Character submission:

Name: Richard Zimmer

Age(For girls: 17-25): 28

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: At 6'0'', Richard is somewhat tall and thus appears to be a bit on the slimmer side. He isn't incredibly muscular, but he also doesn't carry a great deal of weight on him either. He is somewhat slimmer in frame, thought it doesn't necessarily show all that well. He has dark brown hair and rather angular features. He's relatively handsome, and typically dressed in a pair of black slacks, a white button-up shirt, and a tie.

Personality: Richard seems friendly and meek, but hides his inner demons from others until he gets into a room one-on-one with a woman. In the outer world, he is a respectable professor, one with considerable patience and a bit of charm, but is otherwise not very interesting to those around him. He lives alone and tends to break off any relationships he has for fear that his mates won't accept him for who he is and what he demands in the bedroom. In the brothel, and especially with his newfound purchase, he unleashes his inner demons and dominates his slave utterly, using her for everything he can think of. He will sometimes abandon his bondage desires for a more intimate affair, but only after a considerable amount of time using the woman to submit to his will. His professional attitude and experience as a teacher causes him to be much more demanding in the bedroom, but he always rewards his "students" in the end for all their work.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Richard has inherited a considerable amount of cash from his recently deceased relatives, and decides to check out the brothel in order to find an outlet for his inner sexual desires and tastes. Because his real-world relationships tend to fall apart more readily, he believes that purchasing a slave will allow him complete freedom to express himself sexually without repercussions.

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later):

Other: He's fond of bondage and domination, though will also often try to vent his frustration with his own students by using his slave in an attempt to recreate his scholastic atmosphere to "discipline" his students in effigy. He is somewhat playful at first, but eventually becomes more demanding of his woman over time.

AngelicBlade

You guys in need of anymore people for this roleplay? If you do let me know and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Hotaru37

Is it still possible for me to join as well?
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

AndyZ

The auctions are still going.  You should be able to get in easily enough but I'm not sure what the current slave/trainer ratio is.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AngelicBlade

I've read the roleplay and it looks as if you need one more trainer for Nana, but I haven't checked of late so I'm not sure. And is Bill a trainer or just the bartender?

AriesChan

he is just a bartender. put yes, we do need one more trainer

Hotaru37

So it would be a bad idea to put up another slave application right now?
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

pimpdan

if we have too many slaves I will make a master for her

Hotaru37

You would make one for her?   :-)

And from what was said earlier there is more slaves than trainers. 

lol  I can't type tonight it seems lol

AngelicBlade

I'll be a trainer then if I can, I have a character in mind already.

pimpdan

Hotaru37

From what Arieschan said earlier if I add my character we would need two trainers.

pimpdan

there is jamiey's 'Richard Zimmer' to be approved aswell

so with Angelic Blade's I think it would make it even

Slaves:
Maya
Cassandra
Alexia
Nana
(hotaru37) awaiting a sumbmission

masters:
Rebecca
Dominic
Alex
(Richard Zimmer) awaiting acceptance
(Angelic Blade) awaiting a submission

Hotaru37

Well, that would work out quite well then.  ^^

I am working on a character sheet right now.  lol

Hotaru37

Here is my character   ;D

Name: Sarina Powell

Age(For girls: 17-25): 19

Sexuality: virgin (straight, with a shy curiosity toward bi later)

Appearance:

Personality: Sarina is quiet and shy most of the time and is not really fond of arguments really and avoids confrontations at all costs.  She can be hot headed when pushed to her limits and that red headed temper will come up at those times.  She has been known to make friends easily and most of the time will just go along with the crowd. 

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Sarina lived on the streets most of her life after the deaths of her family in a freak car accident and with no other relatives she was left alone.  An older man and his son met her on the streets and took her under their wings teaching her how to survive.  She lived several years on the streets with them until one night the older man was knifed and killed instantly.  The son disappeared and she was left alone again and she wandered upon the brothel and before she knew it she was drawn in the brothel.

Other: She still wonders what happened to the boy that helped to learn to survive on the streets.

AriesChan

i accepted jaimey already, atleast i thought i did, yours is accepted as well, Hotaru, and then we just need the trainer from AngelicBlade, correct?

Hotaru37

Thank you very much.   ;D   When would it be a good time time to jump in?

AngelicBlade

Name: Angelis Dovari

Age(For girls: 17-25): 29

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Personality: A kind hearted but quite person, he is very thoughtful and trys to help anyone he can when he can in any means he can. He dislikes arguments of any kind and hate violence. He trys to talk things out instead of forcing anything. He also dislike large crowds of people, he finds it to noisy for himself. He also prefers that people call him Angel instead of Angelis

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Angelis grew up with only his father which hated him, he dedicated his life to helping people in any way he was able though not gulible. He became a doctor's asistent and eventually became a very sucsessful doctor that is known for his kindness and caring nature. He gained the nickname Angel from one of his patients who called him his angel. He eventually got word of a brothel that sold women for the entertanement of others, he sought out the brothel and eventually found it. He was disgusted by what he saw but knew he had to try and help any of the girls he could. Though he didn't enough money to buy any girls at the time he returned with more money with the intent of saving atleast one girl.

Other: He a very well known doctor.

MystixLady

If you have slots for 1 more slave, let me know.

pimpdan

as far as I'm aware its still open, the auctions are still going on at any rate

AngelicBlade

Is my character accepted? If so then I could start my bid for Nana. :o

Laughing Hyena

Well if yer offering another one for auction how could I say no? :-)

MystixLady

I noticed that the auction seemed to be coming to an end now with Nana left. Can I still join in now? If yes, I'll get my character up shortly.