So, any bronies or pegasisters?

Started by Vanity Evolved, October 10, 2012, 11:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

How stocked is everyone for season three? And anyone looking forward to BUCK 2013? :3

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Don't call Saffron a Pegasister. Found that out the hard way xD

Kunoichi

I always preferred Brony as a gender-neutral term, myself, but Pegasister certainly works. ^^ Definitely excited for season 3, though.  The little preview that's been released on the MLP: FiM Facebook page suggests a rather interesting plot to kick things off...

Vanity Evolved

Ironwolf85

Brony here, I don't get to watch it often, but there is just something fun and witty about the show.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.