Ladies Wanted for Play

Started by redstar, April 19, 2009, 02:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstar

Here are a few of the Roles that I am looking to play.
A.   The female is this role is naive and easily convinced. I would use this naïveté to my advantage fulfilling my desires with her. Convincing her that it must be done or that there is something in it for her.  Possible roles are a young model or an actress looking to make it big or perhaps a fairy. All suggestions are welcome
B.   This role requires a more seductive female on that knows how to get a mans attention. This would be our first sexual encounter. The role can progress along a few paths. With you initiation the sex or simply seducing. The role can be con or noncon. Possible roles include the typical, neighbor, teacher student etc.. Also daddy daughter, incest, and so forth are fine.
C.   A role that is essentially noncon. The female can be unwilling or only willing until things get rough. Perhaps she is a tease or wants a romantic encounter only to have it turn to rough and dominating. Pleas PM with suggestions for scenes to any of these outlines.
D.   A role involving a furry female. I would prefer the woman to have more human characteristics. A picture would help as I am not adept to playing these roles yet. Perhaps she is a new pet I purchased illegally or captured.
E.   Just about any role involving a footjob. Petite feet are preferred and the story can be any of the aforementioned or something else entirely.
6.   One scene that I have been fantasizing about for some time involves a young sexy nun. She would of course have years of pent up sexual frustration and I would be the one to push her past the point of breaking.
7.   Any role involving a sexy costume of sorts. Genies, fairies, heroins, etc... Love a good looking girl who likes to play dress up.
Feel free to PM me if any of the roles interest you.
"In the end I became them, and I lead them. After all, none of us really qualify as being human."

My O/O

Roles Wanted

Lindra

A good Daddy daughter scene sounds awesome. :)  Either the B or C scenario would be fun to play, PM me if you wish.

The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

redstar

Quote from: Lindra on April 22, 2009, 03:28:02 PM
A good Daddy daughter scene sounds awesome. :)  Either the B or C scenario would be fun to play, PM me if you wish.
Hows about something along the lines of B? What scene do you prefer my dear?
"In the end I became them, and I lead them. After all, none of us really qualify as being human."

My O/O

Roles Wanted

Astrofig

The noncon one sounds delightful--may I pm you?

Foxy

A sounds good to me. PM me and we can discuss some ideas I have. Like a young model you hire for something and decide to take her to a different level.

Clio

I like A. Let me know...also, I see that you're into Vikings...I adore Vikings.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

redstar

My O/O

Roles Wanted

Gracie

I want to do the furry female one. It can also involve any of the other scenarios. I'll send you a PM.  :-)

Bitter Sweet

Interested in the Non Con and Furry Female role play. Will give you a pm with ideas for both of them
Why is a raven like a writing desk.....

Ons_offs||

redstar

My O/O

Roles Wanted