Femme Fatale (F/F) (F/F/M)

Started by LadyDiscord, April 07, 2009, 03:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

I've had a little craving for some girl on girl action. Listed below are the things I want and will be looking for in an rp along with some fun plots to try and I'm always up for a threesome with one lucky male.

Firstly- I will play the submissive or equal roll.
If your picky and to girly I'm not looking for that either.
I'd love the usage of toys and Futa-action as well is accepted.

Here are some plots.

Sister,Sister

The Younger sister catches her older sister taking a shower and she's doing more than just washing herself. Her older sister catches her beckoning her to join in on her fun, but the younger sister is a little reluctant. Throughout the day she will be forced to resist temptation only to give in to her desire and curiosity.

This can also be twincest.

Take one for the Team

Two of the best players on the girl's soccer team have had it out for eachother since middle school. Now alone in the locker room together they finally get the chance to let out a lot of pent up frustration starting with a fight lading on to something more.

Wishing Wishes

This can take place during ancient times. A young woman of royalty with magical experiences has become lonely over the course of her reign. With no man to wed she turns to magic to feel her longing desire. However fooling around with dark arts she accidentally summons up a female demoness, who's a little more than lusty.

To be continued.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

TheLegionary

Hi,
I am interested in the third idea. Send me a PM to discuss it.
Hugs,
TheLegionary

Risa

I'd be interested in the second one x3

Cayden

I'd like to discuss Sister, sister.

Anti

I'd like to be the so-called "Lucky Guy" in any of those RP's....

Muse

Ah, Twincest.  :) 

if there's any place for me in Sister, Sister, please do drop me a line.  *bows* 

*Disapears in a swirl of plum blossoms* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MadPanda

Ooooo, futa!  I happen to have one handy, if you don't mind a Mousy little friend in a schoolgirl uniform...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

tonycraig0555

Hello, not sure if your looking for anyone at the moment, but I would be interested in any of those scenes.  I can play the female character if you wish or a lucky male.  PM me if you'd like so we can discuss things further.

Thanks,

Tony
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

LadyDiscord

Alrighty since I have so many replies I would love for you all to drop me a pm.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘