Referral Count Issues

Started by Ziether, March 19, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziether

This may just have to remain the way it is, but I referred someone to E and, after their approval, got them to fill out the referral prompt on my Profile page. I have received a screenshot of my Profile page from them with an indicator that it was successful on their end, but my count remains at zero.

I'm not massively concerned about it, but I felt it wouldn't hurt to bring it up. Oniya had me try giving them the direct URL for it yesterday, but it did nothing to help.

I can discuss names or other details privately if needed and have secured permission to share the screenshot. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist in any form of resolution!
Under Emergency Maintenance

Beguile's Mistress

I think it needs to be updated manually.  That should happen when Vekseid has it worked into his schedule.  If I'm wrong about this someone will come along and pound me on the head and explain it better. :-)

Ziether

Thanks. It's been...months? So that's why I asked. That person has since referred another member and had their own count updated.
Under Emergency Maintenance

Nadir

We are aware of this, and it was in fact intended as bots kept inflating referral counts. Also, as we are moving away from SMF Veks is not spending too much time/effort on minor issues such as the counter.

Thesunmaid

Dammit bots this is why we can't have nice things.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few