47 Ronin (One Shot - Film Based. Futa X F)

Started by Rave, June 14, 2016, 04:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

So I'm not usually one for one shots, but I've recently re-watched the Keanu Reeves film '47 Ronin' and it sparked the desire in me to do an RP based around the characters and the mythos.
The pairing in question, would be one of the Witch, and Mika, lord Asano's daughter.

Specifically, the scene that inspired me into wanting to do such an RP, is the one where the Witch sneaks into Mika's room to tell her for her lover's death. In a bit of an alternate route/twist to the story, the scenario would actually be that the Witch actually orchestrated everything that happened, in order to have Mika as her own. The lust-driven woman then ensures her Lord captures Mika, before she bewitches him into remaining blind and unknowing to her free reign over Mika.

Naturally, you have to be familiar with the film to understand what I'm talking about, but if you are, then you see where I go with this. With Mika now completely under the Witch's control, she can have her all to herself, using magic to force her into submission for all the kinks and sexual needs she must fulfill. This can play out as non-con that then turns to a stockhold syndrome-like consensual partnership, with touches of fantasy, magic, and perhaps twisted romance. It's a very formed idea, but I still welcome suggestions from potential partners. The idea in itself requires a very niche set of kinks, but I'm confident I'll find one or two people who are willing to jump into this with me. My partner would be filling the role of Mika, while I will be playing the role of The Witch.

A list of O/Os are in my signature to check out for all possible added kinks that will go into this RP.

My requirements are very brief:

• No One Liners.
  • Be Open to OOC communication frequently.
  • Reply at least once/twice per week.

Thank you for checking out my thread! Looking forward to responses.

Rave