Anthro / furries elemental fantasy seting interst check...

Started by Chreestafer, November 15, 2012, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfie

Chreestafer

yes wolfie i know! lol

here is the link to let the games begin! rememeber medieval world, no raves!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159319.msg7330907#msg7330907

also with each post id like you to float to the left a photo of your character as well as an intro of Name, Location, and who you are tagged with

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Example

Name: Niko Lightfoot
Tagged: noone, open

[float=left][IMG padding=10 height=243] [/img][/float]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Location[/b]:
[b]Tagged[/b]:
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

SpiralSpider

I might be interested in joining (If so, I call a red panda!) if I can come up with a decent element idea, or if you're ok with there being a duplicate?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Chreestafer

im pretty much ok with all ideas :) just make a character and get him or her going and if there is a problem ill pm ya, but i doubt there will be, what ideas did you have :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lumasan

I was thinking of joining as well (posting here because i haven't recieved a response about my pm) but as a bear anthro with control over metal?
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Wolfie

Lumasan

Weird that you didn't get a pm. Huh it said it sent. Elliquiy what are you doing.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

NicciKotor

Is there still room?

Player Name: NicciKotor
Character Name: Lisa Youyme
Nude Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Class: Fighter
Race of Anthro: Red Fox
Elemental: Earth
Bio: Traveling the world finding new warriors to fight. By using my earth/metal magicks I can weaken and control a enemies weapons. Along with having sexual fun all around and with basically anyone.
Flaws: Loves to fight, whore, painslut
Fetishes: Spanking, piercings, bondage, orgies, rope, etc etc.

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Wolfie

SpiralSpider

CHARACTER PROFILE:
Player Name: Chaznia
Character Names: Ambar and Ajala
Photo: http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/Mostly_roleplay_pictures/People/1348489032alluringming_commisming.jpg
Class: Rogue (tricksy little thieves...)
Race of Anthro: Red Panda (Firefox)
Elemental: Magnetism (positive and negative polarities)
Bio: If not for the fact that the twins lost their clan so young, they may have turned out to be decent folk. However, thrust into independence at the age of adolescence forced them to resort to less than reputable actions at times to survive. Originally a necessity and only a means to an end, they had become so accustomed to the streetwise, slight-of-hand way of life that they found it hard to give up - particularly because it had become so profitable.

However, everyone's luck gives out eventually, so the twins are forced to keep moving on from city to city, joining in with other gangs of entertainers, carney folk and musicians as fate brings them across. With their considerable talent at dancing, Ambar's magic tricks and his sister's contact juggling, they hardly ever fail to enthrall a crowd.

They are not without ability to take care of themselves, however. They are skilled in a dance-like martial art (similar to our world's Capoeira) and can use thrown knives in a fight - though, truthfully, they'd be much more likely to disappear in stead. Aside from their magnetic force, they have no real "magic" to speak of - Ambar's magician skills are merely sleight of hand.
Flaws: Ajala is distrustful to a fault, while Ambar takes a bit too much pleasure in letting others believe they're in his confidence. Both of the twins are somewhat vain and quick to find out good ways to exploit others, though they rarely do so if it is not deserved ... or unless they stand a chance at scoring great profit.
Fetishes: Voyeurism (others getting off on watching them dance, particularly) and so teasing. In fact, beyond these things, there is very little the two have figured out that turns them on since they are rarely able to let their hair down and enjoy the intimate company of others. Ajala fears allowing herself to be placed in a vulnerable situation and so Ambar keeps himself in check most of the time out of a need to protect her.

Wolfie

Lumasan

Player Name: Lumasan

Character Name: Qiuyue Zhu

Photo: To the right

Class: Paladin, with an emphasis on defense and protection

Race of Anthro: Giant Panda

Elemental: Exclusively Metal

Bio: Qiuyue Zhu was born under the Autumn moon to a rather poor family. Around the age of 5 it was discovered she had a talent unlike most of her age, control over an element. Her parents realizing her tendencies for defending others became a problem with her schooling and in turn around the age of eight, Qiuyue was handed over to an order of elemental warriors.

While her family attempted to stay in contact, the order decided outside distractions were not needed while she was developing, hence people from her previous life were denied contact.

By the age of ten they had taught her to control when she could summon it, and they also taught her to only use it for the good of others. Lessons of true justice, judgement and good versus evil followed. By the age of twenty, Qiuyue had complete control over her element and it's uses and had also completed her sword and shield training.

At twenty two, she was sent into the world with the mission of protecting the innocent and righting wrongs. Along the ways she picked up a love for Kumis and tends to have a jug of it on her hip at all times. While she's never fully drunk, she's usually mildly buzzed at times.

In terms of her powers, Qiuyue has completely control over metal of any kind, be it precious or not. She can form things by pulling metal from the earth with almost no damage unless she chooses to pull a large hunk of it from the ground. She does not need to be on the ground to use it granted she has a source of metal nearby. She commonly forms shields and has a love for bashing enemies with them into the earth. She can form swords with precision envious of the best swordsmiths just with her will.

Flaws: A penchant to being over protective, a bit inwardly perverted, has a way with sexualizing everything, has a habit of stripping when drunk and likes to drink Kumis on a regular basis.

Fetishes: Powerful men, people with a natural urge to protect, being over powered (which rarely happens), being courted.

Wolfie

SpiralSpider

Chreestafer

damn i love em both! well 3 lol post away in the main thread and start off lets get this rolling! ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Wolfie

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Lumasan

Do you know what some of the numbered buildings are? :?

Wolfie

LIES!! LIES AND SLANDER!!!!!!

Jk lol
But In Regards to character I'm first ^.^

Chreestafer

im at 20 to the far left which is a farm, near me is Wolfie at 11 which is a huge in, 30 some rooms of all sorts, 10 id say is the town mayors house, 16 and 17 is the market district, 2 19 14 1 fishing district, make up the rest lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lumasan

Wolfie

*twitching impatiently, hyped up on red bull* more. Posts.... Please?