Looking to explore kinky ideas [M/F] [MUL]

Started by MercyfulFate, April 13, 2010, 11:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MercyfulFate

My particular interests are usually not shared by many, but as I've been away from E for a while I might as well try again. If you don't know me, I like to work out the plot and characters with an interested party rather than put forth a predetermined plot. Everything is up for change and tweaking because I want a co-opted roleplay that both parties enjoy equally.

I'm looking to craft a roleplay including any of the following, either alone or combined with each other. If you're interested, PM me and if there's ideas you like that I don't list perhaps we can add them in:

Body changing (Technologically, medically, through a wish, etc. Usually making a character whatever the other person wants, bigger, smaller, taller, etc.)
Food/Eating/Feeding/Weight Gain (LOVE this, but it's hard to find people interested in it. I love the idea of having two characters who do nothing but explore kinks and eat as their only focus)
Pregnancy (Also a big favorite)
Excessive Semen (Love this in conjunction with pregnancy)

Those are just a few but you get the idea, check out my O/O list for more. If you're interested and like to talk out the details of a roleplay feel free to PM me.