The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Thread) - See OOC thread to join!

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

"More than just that hopefully. I hope to find those who are being or may be targeted and form a group to prevent us all from being wiped out." She waited a little while in silence, finishing what was left of her tea and pastry before speaking again. "I wasn't even really sure where to start or how to go about doing this. I didn't even know how I should find others like myself. It wasn't until I met Val that I realized I could sense others like me, though I can't tell what their other forms are, just that they are like me."
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Mist

Jack sat in silence.  His eyes darting back and forth between Rosa and Valoren.  As she spoke, he realized they weren't together till just yesterday and a puzzled look filled his face.

"So you're not her butler?  You just dress like that and walk around with a dinette set in your pockets?  Just in case you see someone in need of an emergency tea time?"  He laughed a little with his jest, but was genuinely curious.  His gaze became a bit stern after he took more time to think about his question. 

"You said your a professional servant.  I get that a bit.  I have a side of me that can be controlled but its my choice who controls me.  How does that work for you?  I know she is a dragon, I'm a golem.  What are you, a golem?  I must know."
O/O

Pentagious666

"If I wasn't prepared for tea whenever, just what kind of butler would I be?" Valoren smiled politely, as if that explained everything.
After a moment of consideration he spoke again placing his words carefully around the question, "I am not currently working for anyone, and she looked like she needed a hand."
He gestured to the dragoness sitting at the table, "She claims that I am like her, but I cannot help but feel she is mistaken.  She transforms into a great scaled beast and could probably ruin the city, I however do not."
In Valoren's mind this was the solid truth, taking on his demonic aspect was very different from what she had done. Sure he could sprout wings and horns but he knew what they were, what he was.
"I think, young master, that you misunderstand, I suppose I wouldn't be a golem, never been made of stone and nor do I intend to, I am simply one hell of a butler," the devilish smirk spread over his lips.  He topped off their cups with precision and speed.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Admiring his form, Jack took the now full cup and pressed it to his lips.  He was no less puzzled at Valoren's state than he was when he asked his question.  He took a sip and set the cup down, still trying to work out the butler's meaning in his head.

"Well, I suppose I don't need to know.  But what now?  We are all here and if there is a threat, I'd be keen on getting it out of the way.  If there are more of us, I'd love to meet em.  How big is this threat? Who are they?  What do we know?*  He said sternly, feeling as if he was still a bit in the dark.  Being more of a man of action, he wasn't too excited to be sitting and talking if there was something needing to be done.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

She finished her tea and smiling at Val, turned to reply to Jack's questions. "There are more like us. One or a group of them might be behind the killings so we must be a bit more on the cautious side, but we need to be on the lookout for others like us. All else we know is that there are people who are targeting people like us and eliminating them. At the moment, it is only us here in this room."
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Pentagious666

"As it stands, us oddities are a very endangered species," Valoren stated, "If indeed, we are all one race in our queer existence.  I feel that getting to the bottom of this is the important thing, do you know nothing of those that are seeking to harm you, my lady?"
Val's Propriety was something he held in high respect, next only to the lives of the countless people he had served. When he had taken up a contract their lives were his, and his alone to take.  He began to remove the cups and the kettle so that he could was them in the sink, while hopefully the two continued to talk.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

The car was driving in a consistent speed on the highway and Meryl was slowly drifting into sleep by the constant noise it was giving out. It sounded just like the crickets back home in her forest did just when the sun was going down. Her forest, were she had spend almost all her life, and where all her falcon friends still were living. They had been her family, since her human parents hadn't wanted her anymore, and they had taught her all about what a bird needs to survive. One special couple of falcons, Kwiq and Qwuib-Qwuib, had been like a father and mother to her, taking care of her when she was younger. They were the ones who had taught her how to fly, and without them she would never have survived through her first year in the forest. Suddenly a voice struck through her sleeping: "Hey you, young lady, we are in the city now"
Meryl opened her eyes and moved a little in the carseat to wake up properly. Her gaze suddenly caught site of the tall buildings that were all around them, reaching up towards the morning sky. Even though it was starting to get pretty light outside, there were still lights everywhere, on every wall, over ever door and on all the billboards.
"Wow..." that was all she managed to get out of her.
"What, you've never been to New York before?" the driver asked.
Meryl looked at him. He was an old man, not to old to not be able to drive safely, but still very old. He had stopped when she had been standing a bit outside Washington D.C. trying to get a lift up to the city of New York.
"No" she answered quietly, "I had never been to America before this morning" she added.
And that was the truth. She had never even had the thought of going her until a few weeks back, when the rumours had come with the birds, of people talking in the town about how there had been mysterious creatures in the U.S.A, creatures like herself, or at least that's what the sparrows had said that the rats coming in with the ships had told of.
Meryl had known that she had to go there, to find out for herself. She had been thinking about how to get to the land beyond the sea, and a group of swifts had suggested the idea that she'd fly over it, as they did when every year travelling to Africa. She tried to explain to the swifts that this was a much larger sea than the one they used to cross, but she knew they wouldn't understand.
She had finally decided to take a plane from London all the way to Washington D.C, the capitol of this new land, as that would be the fastest way to get over, and with the flight she could plan so that it wouldn't collide with the fullmoon either.
And then when she had gotten to D.C, there had been news of the sightings of a dragon in New York, and she knew that she had to investigate it.
And now she was here. As she suddenly saw the small forest, that people her called the central park, she quickly asked the man to drop her off.
"Are you sure you'll be fine now, young lady?" the man asked kindly, and Meryl said that she would and thanked him so kindly for driving him all the way.
"No problem, I was going her anyway." he just brushed off and smiled at her, before driving away, leaving her there by the beginning of the park.
Meryl turned around, took a deep breath, and started walking into the park, thinking that whatever brought her here must eventually find her if she followed its path.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Pentagious666

GM POST

Even late at night there were people wandering the winding paths of central park.  Though it was not as busy as it is during the day murmuring voices and muted footsteps could be heard.  A beautiful crescent moon dangled overhead, supplying a small amount of light, and the wooded parkland looked solicitous, dark and mysterious.  The bushes off to Meryl's right rustled lightly, a small drawn out sound coming from it, and ahead two people turned a corner and vanished from her sight.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Jack's head swiveled between Val and Rosa.  He pondered to himself while he watched the butler clean up breakfast what the next move should be. 

"If we are being hunted, we can't go into this blind.  We need numbers.  Or at least some more skilled in espionage.  The fact is we don't know what we are looking for at either end of this.  But so far we have all, in some way, been connected by your arrival in Central Park the other night.  I say we spend some time there.  If you have the ability to read people and catch the affliction on them, then if more of us come looking for answers there, we can help answer them.  That being said, we need to be careful that those looking for the wrong answers will be hanging around too.  Central Park is our best bet.  But that's just my opinion." Jack, speaking directly to Rosa, felt a bit sheepish after his long winded remarks.
O/O

Luvan95

It was still dark outside, the crescent moon shining over the dark park. Meryl looked up at it. It was in the time when it was getting bigger each night, whispering to her of the fullmoon that would come in about a weeks time. She shaked her head and looked away. She would not cloud her mind with that at the moment. Suddenly her eyes sighted someone. Two dark figures, people she guessed, vanished behind a corner infront of her. They were the first persons who she had seen so far, even if she had heard long distant sounds of voices, and so she decided to follow them. She walked towards the building they had went around, and in a few moments she rounded the same corner.
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

GM POST

The city was  a place of shadows at night, a nexus of nooks crannies and hiding holes, an audible low rumbling noise filtered down the dark and deep alley. and a faint reddish glow emitted from around the corner, hushed voices were talking heatedly, along with a metallic click clack of something unseen. above all this a distant wail could be heard a siren of warning.  It was obviously a manufactured sound meant to be piercing and loud as to let everyone know it was there.  There was a slight shuffling of feet and then a man came stumbling around the corner to hit the dumpster, where he slumped with a cry of pain, a groan escaped from the man's lips as his arm flailed slightly towards the direction from which he had just come.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl gazed down the dark alley. There was a faint reddish glow emitted from around the corner, 'maybe a fire?' she thought to herself. She heard voices coming from there, just barely below her ability to hear, but she could make out that they sounded heated. Suddenly a wail sounded through the air. It was an piercing sound and Meryl was quick to cover her ears with her hands, to try to shut out some of the loud noise. Then a man came stumbling around the corner and hit the dumpster that was standing there. He gave out a cry of pain as he flailed his hand in the direction he just came from. Meryl was shocked, frozen on the spot. She wasn't that used to interacting with humans, and she didn't know the intention of this man, nor who just shoved him back, or at least that's what Meryl thought had happend. She quickly decided to wait, to see what or who would come after the man. If it was something dangerous, she could always turn and run.
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

GM POST

Then came a loud female cry, pain and terror were thick on it almost like a twisted accent, then with a thump she fell silent.  The man stood up and looked at them glaringly as the metallic thunk of a door opening, he staggered forward and then fell. Then with a bump click the door closed.
"No! don't take her!" cried the heap of the man on the ground.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

The female cry scared Meryl again, but then as it ended and the metallic slam of a car door sounded, and the man cried out towards "them", whoever they were, not to take her. "No.. no!" her cries sounded troughout the house. A woman's voice came after it: "Quickly, get that thing into the bedroom"
"NO! Please mother! Don't do this!" she keept shouting, now looking directly at the woman.
"You are no daughter of mine" she just said and spat on the floor.

Suddenly Meryl got in motion again. Whoever was being taken from him, didn't sound like she wanted to, and Meryl knew she couldn't let this happend.
She ran forward and stopped by the man on the ground.
"What happend?" she asked and reached out a hand to help the man get of the ground.
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

GM Post

With a light shuffle of movement and quiet four huge hands seized Meryl, gripping her tightly,  Two brutish looking me had grabbed hold while a third smaller slimmer man stood behind them, his features dark and angular  long greased back hair washed a swath of almost imperceptible black of the dark of the man's flesh.  His eyes were practically orbs of darkness in the light.
"So, now you are double dealing the girl huh? so much for love," The man's bass voice rumbled forth like a storm, "bring her too, the punk doesn't deserve to have anyone if he is going to double deal one of my girls."
The two men easily lifted Meryl and began to move her to the car.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl didn't have time to react to the sound of movement before the four hands where gripping her body. She turned her head when one man started talking, his voice dark and frightening. Double dealing? One of his girls? Meryl's gaze jumped between the man on the ground, the slim man that was speaking, and the ones holding her, not really getting her head around the situation. But then, when the to men holding her suddenly started to drag her towards the car, her mind finally caught up with reality.
"Don't do this! You don't know what you have gotten yourself into!" she began to talk, loudly and rushed, but steadily.
"If you let me and whoever that girl was who screamed go I won't kill you." she said, but she almost knew that these brutes wouldn't believe her warning.
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

GM Post

The bodyguards laughed at her predicament knowing full well that a girl as small as her had little chance against guys their size.  One pinned her arms behind her back and applied a zip tie, while the either wrestled her lags into a similar situation.
The smug looking man with ebony skin smiled his white teeth splitting his face, "We have ways of taking care of ya fiery little ladies I think, Something to deal yeah?"
The burly men lifted her and proceeded towards the trunk.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl heard the men laugh. Of course they didn't take the girl seriously. She felt her arms get pinned at tied behind her back, as well as her legs. The man who looked like he was in charge smiled sleazy at her and made a comment on fiery little ladies.
Meryl looked towards him, a darkness starting to gather in her green-blue eyes, over shadowing the regret that were there..
"Suite yourself, scum." she said, and then closed her eyes.

Meryl turned her thoughts into her own mind, searching it for the memories she needed. Those memories of fear, of anger, of rage.
And she found the quickly, buried in the same place as always. She dove into them, greeting them and taking them into the present.

When the girl opened her eyes again, they were not ones of regret anymore, they were ones of wrath.
Her legs that were bound together, suddenly started shaking, violently, and soon they started changing. The skin was not skin anymore, but was turned into light brown scales. The shoes on the girl burst, making way for sharp claws that were growing from the now huge bird feet that was instead of the normal human feet on her. By this moment the men holding her had terrified dropped her on the ground and backed away.
Soon the green sweater she was wearing started breaking in the back as well, and with the screams from the girl, two brown large hawk wings grew out from between the her shoulders, stretching out into the alley and then closing into around her body.

A few seconds Meryl lay there on the ground, but as soon as she had composed herself of the pain, she stood up in the dark alleyway.
Her eyes looked into the boss man's, and suddenly she opened her mouth, making the man scream of fear.
Where there normally would be a row of white human teeth, there was now two more yellow coloured rows of sharp teeth, like that of a shark or crocodile.

"Now it's my turn" her voice sounded, more raw and wrathfull than before. She folded out her wings and in seconds she was right by him. The man tried to back away, but she grabbed him by his shoulders, giving out a falcon shriek, and then sinking her sharp teeth into the man's neck. He screamed and his body started jerking, but the scream soon faded away as the life ran out of him. When the body stopped moving, Meryl dropped it, blood running down from her mouth.

The two other bigger men started running, but Meryl just flax her wings, and was up in the air, diving down after them in just a few seconds. The men were just a few meters from the end of the alley, when she landed on them, mashing their body's down into the ground, the claws on her feet sinking into their backs. As they screamed and shook under her, Meryl just smirked.
"I warned you, didn't I" she said, as the shook for the last time, and then just lay their still on the ground, blood seeping from their lethal wounds.

Meryl stepped of them, folding in her wings, looking down at the lifeless bodies.
Suddenly another scream was heard from behind her, and Meryl span around.
Her gaze fell on the man that had been on the floor the whole time. Meryl had completely forgotten about him, and now realised that he had just witnessed the brutal killings that she had preformed.
Her expression turned to that of regret and fear.
"I... I'm.. I'm so sorry.." the words stuck in her mouth, not knowing how she would react. As her surroundings became aware for her again, she knew somebody around the park must surely had heard the screaming of the men two, and she didn't know what to do about it.
She just stood their, frozen, as the man on the ground, got up and ran out of the alley.
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

Quote from: Luvan95 on June 09, 2013, 10:50:29 AM
Meryl heard the men laugh. Of course they didn't take the girl seriously. She felt her arms get pinned at tied behind her back, as well as her legs. The man who looked like he was in charge smiled sleazy at her and made a comment on fiery little ladies.
Meryl looked towards him, a darkness starting to gather in her green-blue eyes, over shadowing the regret that were there..
"Suite yourself, scum." she said, and then closed her eyes.

Meryl turned her thoughts into her own mind, searching it for the memories she needed. Those memories of fear, of anger, of rage.
And she found the quickly, buried in the same place as always. She dove into them, greeting them and taking them into the present.

When the girl opened her eyes again, they were not ones of regret anymore, they were ones of wrath.
Her legs that were bound together, suddenly started shaking, violently, and soon they started changing. The skin was not skin anymore, but was turned into light brown scales. The shoes on the girl burst, making way for sharp claws that were growing from the now huge bird feet that was instead of the normal human feet on her. By this moment the men holding her had terrified dropped her on the ground and backed away.
Soon the green sweater she was wearing started breaking in the back as well, and with the screams from the girl.

GM Post

As she began her shift she would feel to needle points of pain in her back as 1000 watts of electricity coursed through her body.  This would cause lapse in concentration, as well as spasmodic muscular contractions.
"I've seen some freaky shit boys, but look at her legs!" The suit said loudly.  The bodyguards laughed as they heaved the dazed birdling from the ground.  With a grunt of effort they heaved her in the car.
"You just got the cattle prod bitch!" crowed one of the guards.
And then the world turned dark with a thump.
(growing up in nature you are less likely to know about, say, stunners I think this makes sense, besides it will bring you good and close, have faith.)
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl screamed as the electricity shot in Waves trough her body, stopping the transformation Before it was compeleted, leaving the girl with birdfeet and two small, small beginnings of wings on her back.
She couldn't focus her gaze, but her ears still picked up the sounds of the men's voices. And she still felt her body being dropped into what she thought was the car. Then Everything Went pitch black.
(Okay, I trust you man)
On's/Off's

Pentagious666

GM Post

The car moved away and headed down the dimly lit streets, the goal was a motel, where they kept two rooms on permanent tab.  When they arrive meryl would be dragged from the turnk and into the first door.  The interior was very different to other motel rooms, they had knocked out the wall between the too and had converted the second bathroom to a holding sell.  There was a bed hidden behind a shroud where the second part of the man's business could be taken care of.
In the state meryl was in, she wouldn't be able to put up a fight as they applied an IV and sedative to keep her relaxed.  The second step, once she had calmed down, would be to apply the highly addictive drug that the pimp brought in, once he had that in there system the brain could be broken down and turned into something useful for his line of work.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl didn't really know what was happening around her. She could feel herself being dragged somewhere, and she could her manly voices, but couldn't make out the words they were saying. She couldn't compose her mind, couldn't get her eyes to focus, her body to move. She was vulnerable to anything this men might do with her.
On's/Off's

SxyCowgirl

She looked at Jack. "We know that they have knowledge of us, they know how to find us, and kill us and should they find out we are what they are after, we will be their next targets. We know they are based in this city. That is all I know so far." She said, looking at the wall in contemplation, trying to recall anything else that could point them in the right direction when she heard something in her head. A voice without words, but strong emotions of fear and anger shot like an arrow through her head. Abruptly standing, she looked around for where the sense had come from. "Please excuse me." The words came deftly to her lips as her neck and face began to change. Her chin and lips lengthened, her nose shrinking. Scales flowed from the back of her neck to cover it to her shoulders and across her face. In about a minute's time, her head was that of a dragon's. Now she could concentrate. Closing her golden, cat-like eyes and with her mind searched the nearby area. Once she pin pointed the direction the voice came from, she turned to the two who had shared her breakfast with her, walking towards the door. "I know where another is."
(Sorry it's taken me so long. On my way. :) )

Pentagious666

Valoren watched with mild disinterest as our lady dragon shape shifted.  He felt his muscles tense slightly however as she spoke.  His expression remained neutral and he pulled a set of fine silverware from his pockets.
"Lead the way, my lady," he said with his soft accent, he think he liked the draconic fiend whatever she may actually be.
As he followed his eyes would glow red softly and then fade back to their sharp normal tone.  Blood was to be spilled he had the feeling and that always got him moving.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

Startled by Rosa's change, Jack gripped the arms of his chair tightly.  Having never seen another change form, he found himself wondering how he looked as he took another form.  His thought was interupted by the indication of action.  Jack stood as Valoren spoke.  He could see a change in his eyes altogether different from the seemingly cool mannerisms of the butler though nothing showed it but his eyes, not even his speech.  He pondered this for a moment before taking notice he was still dressed down.

"I'll be right back!" exclaimed Jack as he darted out the door.  he returned quickly in a black shirt tucked into blue jeans.  A number of tools were looped into his belt including a flashlight, a multi-tool, a six inch combat knife, and a rather large revolver (one of two, the other hidden at his right ankle.)  He had a watch on his left wrist, combat boots on his feet and a black ball cap on his head.

"Alright, where to?"  he said walking in just past the door frame.  Geared up, Jack was getting anxious to deal with his predators.
O/O