Sailor Moon: Infinite Dreams (Recruiting, Come one come all! LGBT friendly!)

Started by Angie, April 10, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Name: Actual Name on Record: Bunji Matheson – What He Goes By: Sagawa Bunji; Bunji-san; Bun-chan/-kun (if you’re not his mother or someone he cares about, I wouldn’t try calling him that).
Player: TheBlackThrone
Vital Statistics:
► Height: 6’2”
►Weight: 225 lbs.
►Hair Color: Black
►Eye Color: Blue
►Blood Type: O+
►Race: Half-Japanese
Appearance: Bunji’s most striking quality are his eyes. There aren’t that many Japanese men who naturally have blue eyes, but then again, when you’re half, anything is possible. There is a hint of Asian in his skin, hair, and the slight almond shape of his eyes, but as far as the rest of him, his father’s traits won out. Bunji because of his size, on first impression, is an intimidating young man. There’s a scar beneath his right eye where a drunk had cut him with a broken bottle, and his jaw is shadowed by stubble. His dark hair is short for easy management but is capable of growing slightly past his shoulders. Overall, Bunji is a big guy, and if he looks like someone you don’t want to mess with, then maybe it was best you didn’t.
Skills:
Chef: He works as head chef at a bar and restaurant called “The Sake Garden.” His cooking skills are overqualified for such a crummy joint, but as long as it keeps the customers coming, the manager refuses to let him go. Bunji has a lot of pride in his cooking, so if you plan to be a Gordon Ramsay, you better be prepared to back up your critique not just with fair criticism, but with your fists. He prepares special meals for his sick mother.
Martial Arts: So he might have taken a few martial arts classes. His skills have not only made him a head chef, but also a bouncer at The Sake Garden. When drunks are getting too violent with other patrons, when there’s assault, people dissing his cooking, you can expect to get your ass thrown out. So far it hasn’t mattered how big the disturbance is, Bunji has been able to take care of it.
Housekeeping: Because his mother is sick, Bunji has taken on some extra duties around the house. He keeps the house clean and sanitary, smelling nice, and pretty orderly. This isn’t to say he’s OCD. He just feels that the cleaner he keeps the house, then the less likely his mother’s state will worsen. He cooks, cleans, does and folds the laundry, takes the trash out, and even keeps her entertained. It’s like a second job.
Basic Vehicle Maintenance & Mr. Fix-It: This is pretty self-explanatory. If the car needs to be put in a shop, then it just went beyond his knowledge. He will try to fix things that break: washing machine, dryer, etc. The last resort is paying to replace something. Money is tight. He’s pretty big on saving money.
Intimidation: It makes him an excellent interrogator. He can persuade almost anybody to do what he says or to even cough-up some valuable information. It was what made him such a successful bully in school.

Personality: Bunji is going through some hard times, though he keeps that information to himself. It is no one’s business. If one manages to become friends with the guy, then they may or may not realize that there’s a lot they don’t know about him besides him working full-time at The Sake Garden. He’s a hot-head, though not quick to strike, his anger builds, and when it peaks, he can be pretty nasty. It has gotten him in trouble a few times. He’s even served a few months in prison for a guy he’s beaten the living shit out of. Doing time has made him fearful of getting arrested again for he can’t afford to leave his mother alone. One of his worst nightmares is his mother succumbing to her Leukemia.

His hardship has given him a strong and resilient personality that spills into his mental and physical nature. He is hard-working and isn’t one to quit or turn-tail and run. Bunji can be as stubborn as a mule, and as aggressive as a bull. He’s just one of those guys who you may just have to fight to earn his respect.

Backstory: Bunji was born to Nathan Matheson and Matsumi Sagawa. Nathan was a young businessman from England, making deals with engineering firms in England when he came across Bunji’s enchanting mother. She was a tailor at a store that sold business attire, and she often tailored Nathan’s suits for him while he was in town. Having fallen in love with her, one month he took her to England, and it wasn’t long before Matsumi was with child. She stayed in a nice, upscale apartment in Tokyo, while her husband was darting about Japan. Bunji was born one winter day and that was when his life as well as his mother’s changed. He was a bad boy growing up, bullying the other kids, and it became a bigger problem when he hit his growth spurt in Junior High. He was bigger than most of the kids there, which registered to him that he was better. His grades were always passable, but nothing impressive, which was unacceptable to his parents. Mid-way through Junior High, his mother fell sick and he was too immature to realize how sick she really was. He was on the verge of being expelled when his mother was suddenly hospitalized. The shock of nearly losing his mother was what made him dramatically turn over a new leaf. His grades went up and he lost a bit of the bully reputation, even though it still followed him to high school.

There was too much financial difficulty for Nathan to deal with, and he didn’t like having a son who never listened. One day, when Bunji was looking for a job to help with the cost of his mother’s medical bills, he saw his father with another woman, an American woman. He was quick to confront him, and rather not have his mother face any more stress than she was already under, Bunji told his father to leave and he would keep his disloyalty a secret. Bunji had him and his mother move out of the fancy apartment to a quieter prefecture on the city outskirts. He managed to graduate high school with honors, but since hasn’t even looked at college. His mother’s health takes up majority of his time.
Sailor/Knight Identity: Jupiter
Additional Codenames: The Storm Lord; Lightning Champion; and Jupiter Knight.
Heroic Appearance: Two large gauntlets are fastened up to his deltoids and boots to his knees. His weapons allow him to channel an astonishing amount of electricity to be charged and released in concussive blasts. Black trousers are held at his waist by his transformation belt and buckle. Two belts cross at his chest with one metal plate to guard his heart. The rest of him is exposed, his gauntlets and boots being his primary shields as well as weapons.
[ Gauntlets ]
Attacks:
Lightning Cage: Bunji will summon lightning that can trap one to multiple opponents in an electrical cage. For as long as he keeps his arms outstretched, for the enemy to break out of the cage, he or she would have to break the strength of Jupiter, ie. his strength.
Flash: Bunji’s ability to appear and disappear. In combat, the appearance of this attack makes it look like the knight is warping about the battlefield for it mimics the flashing of lightning. When really, the warrior is moving too fast for the eye to keep up with and his strike attempts are when he’s made briefly visible.
Shocking Fist/Shocking Kick: When Bunji charges his gauntlets or boots, the concussive shock that can follow if an opponent were struck could stop a person’s heart, blow a hole in their body, or temporarily paralyze them depending on the enemy’s level of durability. Popularly, the attack has been a finisher and a paralyzer.
Powers: Locked.

Extra: Because Bunji’s father was British, his English has a UK accent.

One of Bunji’s dreams is to go to a culinary school and open his own restaurant that serves good and affordable food. He secretly takes pleasure in seeing the joy his cuisine brings—though he’ll never admit it.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

TheBlackThrone

I have time on the weekend. At least this weekend.  :-)

Glad you like it.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Eliteempire

Heads up working on KNIGHT MAR'S as of now. Sense its still open.

Heads up working on KNIGHT MAR'S as of now. Sense its still open.

Name: Zono O'Raizan
Player:JESUS COVER ME Eliteempire
Vital Statistics:
► Height: 5'9
►Weight: 200 lbs.
►Hair Color: Flaming Red
►Eye Color: Green
►Blood Type: O
►Race: Irish Space Dragon, I mean Human
Appearance: Body, hair, NO tattoo's besides the ones on his face, jeans and a black Blazer with a Red T-shirt on is his basic appearance and outfit.
Skills: Farming/Gardening - A hard skill to learn but when one must survive off the land it is required!

Personality: How do you act? Why do you do what you do? I do have one caveat to this-if you want to play a somewhat shy individual, give them some sort of reason to go out and do heroic stuff. The Light doesn't want wallflowers, they want people who will act.
Backstory: Gimme some history man! At least one paragraph, but don't stop there-the more, the better! Even better if you toss me a couple story hooks!

Sailor/Knight Identity: Knight Mars
Additional Codenames: God of War, Phoenix 
Heroic Appearance:
Attacks: These are magical attacks-above and beyond what your character can do normally. Mars does the fire thing, and so on.
Powers: BLANKY BLANK

Extra: Did I miss anything? Want to add something? Add it here.

internet issues, gotta finish it later. Sorry

Angie

Jefepato

How familiar with Sailor Moon would I need to be for this?  I admit my knowledge isn't too great (mostly Internet osmosis, I have watched/read very little), although I'm hoping it's not too big a deal given that the canon characters are all in the past anyway.

If that's fine, I was thinking of making a Mercury Knight.

Angie

As long as you know what each planet is associated with, you can jump in easily. Which is an easy google search away!

Jefepato

Easy enough.  Mercury is water/ice and so on, right?  (This is a little bizarre given what the actual planet Mercury is like, but that's not really the point.)  You can put my name down, I'll probably get a character sheet up by sometime this evening.

Angie

Quote from: Jefepato on May 16, 2015, 04:12:50 PM
Easy enough.  Mercury is water/ice and so on, right?  (This is a little bizarre given what the actual planet Mercury is like, but that's not really the point.)  You can put my name down, I'll probably get a character sheet up by sometime this evening.

Water, ice, knowledge, that sort of thing. They're the brainiacs of the group.

Jefepato

Ah, okay.  I wasn't quite clear on whether the genius thing was associated with Mercury generally or if the canon Sailor Mercury just happened to be the team genius, but it fits my vaguely-planned character quite well, so that's fine.

Jefepato

Here's a first draft.  I'm kinda wondering if maybe the bow shouldn't be substituted for some kind of firearm, to push the sci-fi/Mercury angle a little more.

Name: Nakamura Seiichi
Player: Jefepato
Vital Statistics: 5'10", 170 lbs; blood type O+; brown eyes, dark hair
Appearance: Seiichi is slightly on the tall side, with a slender, wiry build.  He's fairly handsome, with a winning smile (when he manages to smile), although he probably wouldn't stand out too much in a crowd.  He keeps his dark hair cut stylishly but short, aiming for a "professional" sort of appearance.  He dresses fairly well even on casual occasions, although he avoids overly flashy outfits and designer labels; he doesn't like emphasizing the fact that his family is well-off.

Skills:
- Academics: If Seiichi wasn't smart enough to be at the top of the class, his excessive study habits would probably have put him there anyway.
- Martial Arts: Admittedly he hasn't been in a real fight since high school, but Seiichi has been practicing various traditional Japanese martial arts for years; his parents think it's respectable, and if nothing else it keeps him in shape.  He's definitely better at kyudo than the up-close-and-personal stuff, although he does attend the judo club as well these days and has a bit of experience in many disciplines.
- Games: He doesn't have nearly as much time for this sort of thing as he'd like, but he's still a highly-ranked go player, and quite good at chess and shogi as well.  (He can also trounce most of his friends in video games, for that matter.)
- Business Sense: That business major isn't just for show, and Seiichi has been absorbing his dad's lectures on finance, organization, and management for almost as long as he can remember.
- Linguistics: Seiichi is entirely fluent in English.  His Mandarin isn't so great, but he's working on it, and he knows bits and pieces of other languages he's encountered in his studies.

Personality: Seiichi is a very driven young man.  He's been under pressure to excel all his life, and he does his best to live up to it even when he'd rather not.  He tends to be a bit abrupt with people when he's busy (he is usually busy), but at heart he's a pretty nice guy who tries to look out for his peers and underclassmen.  He is a little bitter about so rarely being able to find time to enjoy himself, but for the most part he hides it well...

Backstory: Seiichi's father, Nakamura Kenji, is a high-ranking executive in a Tokyo software firm; his mother, Tomiko, has worked in a nearby office for years.  Although both his parents worked fairly long hours, they were mostly pretty decent about making time for their son.  They did, however, always expect the best from him; it was more or less unthinkable that their only child should be anything less than totally successful in life.

Seiichi was enrolled in cram school almost as soon as middle school began, without much regard for whether he even really needed it, and that pretty much set the tone for his scholastic career.  His peers liked him well enough, and he even helped tutor a few people, but he had few close friends outside of the clubs he joined, because there just wasn't that much leisure time to spend.  High school was more of the same; he was reasonably popular with girls, but quickly realized he didn't have much time for dating either.  He was less than pleased when he caught himself blowing off half the go club's meetings just to study some more.

Fortunately, the constant work paid off; Seiichi graduated at the top of his class, and was accepted to a prominent university to major in business.  Ever since, he's been trying to balance his studies with the rest of his life, with somewhat mixed success.  At least his peers respect him, even if only a few really consider him a friend.

Sailor/Knight Identity: Mercury Knight
Additional Codenames: N/A

Heroic Appearance: The Mercury Knight's outfit is ice-blue chainmail, with a breastplate, boots, light gauntlets, and helmet in a gleaming white -- all far lighter than it appears.  The helmet includes a pair of futuristic-looking tinted goggles, which incidentally contain an advanced computer interface specialized in battlefield analysis.  The armor also comes with a composite bow of some unknown, deep-blue material, as well as a wicked-looking stiletto the same color as the mail.

Attacks:
- Frozen Blades: Anything from razor-sharp ice swords to remarkably aerodynamic icicle-arrows can be created.
- Icicle Storm: Although he prefers precision strikes, sometimes a hailstorm of sharpened death is really the best solution.
- Raging Torrent: A powerful waterspout, useful for both combat and propulsion.

Powers: None to speak of

Extra: N/A

Angie

The bow works-and honestly makes a degree of sense. You're approved, I'll be creating an intro 'dream' for you as well-might hold off on it so Mars can join in.

Jefepato

I almost went with a sword as primary weapon, until I realized just how many others were already using swords.  So then I decided that icicle-archery was kind of a cool idea (no pun intended).

I don't mind waiting for Eliteempire to finish if that works better for the game's flow.  Either way.

Angie

You are free to put the character sheet in the thread and post in the OOC, of course!

MelisaArtemis

Name:Izumi Mizuki (Last name, First Name)
Player:MelisaArtemis
Vital Statistics:Mizuki is rather petite for her age, standing at 150 cm but balanced it nicely at 53 Kg weight. She has Ankle-length straight sunshine blonde hair and Crystal blue eyes due to her half British ancestry. Her skin is white but not pale, just enough to have that healthy glow. Her slim body is complimented by near perfect hourglass figure with a pair of perky B cup breasts and gorgeous butt. Her appearance has been commonly described as “Cute”, “Pretty” and “Princess-like”
Appearance:
Skills:
+ Luck: Mizuki possess near miraculous luck. Very rarely does things doesn’t go her way though it seem like the girl realize it herself.
+ Natural Beauty: She NEVER requires the use of make up to make herself prettier. At most, the only thing she bothers to use was lip gloss.
+ Artist: She is skilled at Piano, Violin, Singing and formal dancing. Winning competitions both national and international that she has earned the international nickname of “Angelo della musica”
+ Self-Defense: Intermediate in the Martial Art of Jiujitsu.
+ Archery: One of her spare time hobby other than music was Archery. While she isn’t the best but she did take her school to the national several times.
- Clumsy: She is rather prone to mess up at odd times
- Poor physical strength: She was born with minor heart defect. Though it doesn’t bother her with everyday life, she can’t handle strenuous activity for prolonged period of time.
- Lazy: She can be rather lazy at times, especially on things that don’t interest her. For example, if she were to choose between going to the beach or the mountain during summer, she’d rather choose staying at home and sleep longer everyday instead….
- Flighty: She is rather prone to daydreaming, especially when she finds herself bored.

Personality:
Outwardly, Mizuki is a cheery but gentle girl who can pretty much get along with everyone. She is also a very kind girl who seems to be unable to leave those in need of help if she was in position to help them. This is mainly due to the fact that she is very emphatic of others which make her someone who will always strife to help others find happiness. In fact, the blonde seem to be at her happiest when caring and helping others.

Unfortunately, her personality has caused people to mistake her kindness as romantic affection which actually cannot be further than the truth as she, ironically, has next zero interest in romantic relationship. Instead, she views everyone to be equally important and loves them equally regardless of who they are.

When she realizes her own power and destiny, she resolves herself to fight against the dark force to protect the people.

Backstory: Mizuki was born of a Japanese father and British mother but had lived in Japan all her life. As she was born into a wealthy family, she had grews up with nothing lacking. Fortunately, her parent’s education taught her to remain grounded and humble instead of being a snob who thinks that money can solve anything.

Until One year ago, she had grown up normally… or at least as normal as possible for a rising star of the music industry until she was awakened to her true destiny. The first sign of her awakening was exactly one year ago when she realized her inability to be romantically involved with any one person. The trigger was one of her close male friend at school confessing his love to her but while she was flattered and empathize with him, she found that she felt zero romantic attraction to him.

As the time goes by, she began to find that she cares about everyone around her, whether they are complete strangers or her friends at school. Moreover, she realized that she gains happiness by making others find happiness. The blonde knew that she was no longer normal… in fact, it won’t be weird to describe her as “Broken” due to her unnatural ability to love.

It wasn’t until she received her dream that she realize that there is a reason for her condition… and her true mission in this world. For the sake of everyone that she loves, she embraces the power and resolves herself to fight against the incoming force of darkness.
Sailor/Knight Identity: Venus
Additional Codenames: Kogane Kokoro (Golden Heart).
Heroic Appearance:

Attacks:
Venus Golden Arrow: She draws an energy arrow from the bow before shooting it to the enemy. Since the “arrow” is made of magical energy, it isn't affected by wind resistance or gravity as well as travelling at the speed of light, making it nearly impossible to miss.

Venus Golden Arrow Shower: Variant of “Venus Golden Arrow” She shoots the energy beam upward which then splits into hundreds of arrows raining down on the enemies.

Venus Aura: Disperse a golden mist-like aura to specific area, any enemies inside would be severely weakened while allies’ abilities would be boosted up.

Venus Love Chain: Creates a long golden magical chain that she can control by will. While it has little offense, they are nearly indestructible, making it the perfect move to restrain the target, making them vulnerable to the next deadly follow up moves.
Powers:

Extra:
- Probably due to her power as the Guardian that symbolizes beauty and love, her body proportion is always within the ideal limit no matter what or how much she eats… which has become the envy of every other females around her considering the blonde’s apparently massive appetite.
- Other than as an idol, she also does a part time job at local shrine though she sees it more as worship than actual job and found the work to be enjoyable and relaxing despite the low wage.

Angie

It looks great. You're missing an actual Heroic Appearance, though.

MelisaArtemis

still looking for a good picture for her. otherwise, I might go for the default Venus :)

Angie

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on May 19, 2015, 09:32:57 PM
still looking for a good picture for her. otherwise, I might go for the default Venus :)

Gah, I wasn't aware that you had actually edited in an image. Go ahead and put her in the characters thread, I'll get to work for an opening for you and Jefepato.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Angie

Amarlo

Sailor Saturn? I'll get to working on a profile asap if so. :D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Angie

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Karasu

forgive.. it's taking me a bit of time.. But I'm working on her.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.