Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

105 - Now.. I can say good morning! Earlier I was still asleep.. woke to finding myself wading through these threads.. but now the nectar (black, this time) flows inside. Every little cell is being shaken into wakeful submission.
*See Pillory*

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

Caffeine is the savior of all mankind. (And has been since they discovered cocoa beans, which was before coffee or tea, yes? Maybe not tea...)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

106... (mankind and vampires alike! :P Yeah.. need the dark elixir)
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Sweet Trouble

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Anesa

103  Hello Xandi  *Hugs and cuddles*  How are you doing hon?

Alucarddalv

104 *Glomps Xandi and Cowgirl* Hello Sweet Ladies how are we doing today?

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Hello Camille and Al. I hope you are both doing well. *Hugs and Kisses*

Sweet Trouble

Anesa

100  Howdy Al, or better known to me as Captain Cup! ;)  How's it hangin'?

Autumn52

Im interested too Al. How is it hangin? *giggles*

Alucarddalv

99 besides the boys having a net loss over night it is going alright could be better. I just got back from a walk and it is hanging rather well at the moment thanks for asking >:)

Does not sparkle.....