Organized crime (looking for anyone)

Started by Koto0005, August 31, 2016, 07:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

Hello there, reader. Welcome to my invitation to join my game of crime.
For this story, you can play from a number of routes.
1. A thug, getting out of the game. You play as a 2 bit thug, trying to get away from crime, trying to go straight, but you're good at it, and it keeps coming back to haunt you. In this story, your character finds someone else who could possibly get him/her out of "the game" though, this person turns out to be quite the crime boss. As your character begrudgingly works for this crime boss, they steadily fall in love. When things get too dangerous, the crime boss opens up, saying that they've been working to get out as well, having a cheating spouse, too many enemies, and too many mental issues. They want your help. So you both get out together. At this point you two are confronted by your enemies. Will you remain together? Betray each other? Or will you both simply die together?

2. You play as a bystander, a hit has been place on you. When you out smart the hitman, taking them out, you're in, you're braught in as a new hitman. After years of carrying out hits, you've grown quite good and your job, one of the best. One day, a newbie shows up, much like you did. You are assigned to train them, to be their guiding hand. What will happen to the couple

3. You have inherited the title of mob boss, though, it was never a title you wanted... or even knew aboit.. you were just a simple person when it happened.. your father died, and suddenly, some thugs came and told you of your inheritance. Much of the mob is understandably upset with your inheritance, all but your body guard. It's practically love at first sight, though they refuse to act on their feelings. It's up to you to bring them out into the open., but remember to sleep with one eye open.

If your interested, tell me which one you want to do, and what pairing you want weather it be m/m f/f m/f t/t, whatever you want. Just let me know. :)
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.