Matrons of Evil (Recruitment,Pathfinder)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, November 23, 2017, 06:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windraider

*Plays with a yo-yo, doing tricks with it as he purrs softly. Waiting patently for word if he'll be adopted or not.*

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: TFcommando on November 28, 2017, 06:42:28 PM
Just came up with another idea... a magus bladebound kensai.  This allows for naked swordplay, and the image of a plump swordswoman plays nicely against type.  A black blade is intelligent and acts as a partner with its own goals... presumably played by the DM.  Would that be something you’re OK dealing with, Zaer?

I would be okay in NPC'ing the blade plus any familiars players want me to control/roleplay as.

Re Z L

Quote from: Windraider on November 28, 2017, 08:28:39 PM
*Plays with a yo-yo, doing tricks with it as he purrs softly. Waiting patently for word if he'll be adopted or not.*

Oh look a stray cat, perhaps we'll need to get him neutered...

;D

I suppose I could adopt him...  ;)
A&A

Windraider

*Is available for adoption. Neutering him is a no-no.*

Pockets

*waits to see when Zaer is going to make the announcement about who all has been approved and who may need some work to get approved*
08/02 - New A/A Update

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, here are the chosen players based on published char profiles (TFCommando talked about char concepts but did not write anything concrete on the page). So here are the roster;

Sister Ira (wrath) = Seng
Faye Zanarius (lust) = Slick
Modesty Durbyfield / Humilitas d'Urberville (pride maybe or other sin?) = (none)
Masako Astrilyn (pride or envy) = (none)
Liliana (greed) = Felix Scaleclaw

So far Masako's played considered envy but backed off from it while Modesty's player is willing to change sins to fit in (but unsure which one to swap to). Either case both prides lacked pet/toy applicant and thus they can get tag any NPC's they can find and enslave them. In total leaving me with 8 players. Here is the OOC link, so chosen players can go move further discussion of party dynamics and backgrounds into there (and in OOC is link to charsheet thread).

Waldham

Did your recruitement finish ? Matrone already assigned ?

I 'm writing my background.

Zaer Darkwail

Recruitment is finished Waldham. Deadline was late wednesday.

TFcommando

Sorry!  I thought it was late Wednesday my time, whoops.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Zaer Darkwail

You took it too close into deadline to submit a post :P. Better luck next time :)

Waldham

Hello, Zaer asked me to post my character as pet/slave for Modesty Durbyfield / Humilitas d'Urberville (pride maybe or other sin?) = (none) or Masako Astrilyn (pride or envy) = (none).

Hello, here my first ideas :
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[/spoiler]
Name: Wally Melba
Age/Gender/Race: 26/Futanari/Humain
Class/Level: Vigilante (Experimenter)
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Wally would rather use the alchemy, the technology that the divine or profane magic that either a spell or a magic item or surnaturel ability. She is not particularly bloodthirsty and sees no purpose in finishing off felled foes or battling to a lethal end. Dead targets can’t talk, after all, and can never be turned to the righteous side. Wally always felt awkward in his skin. She increasingly found himself identifying with strong female figures. And for most of his life she would carry the conviction that he had been born with the incomplete body. She spent a fair amount of her personal time to research an elixir for her, one that would shift her physical gender to match the rest of her. She succeeded with an elixir of sex shifting. She is a deadly force at the negotiating table, but she is not a soldier. She solves disputes through leverage and concessions, not threats or violence.
Sin you're associated/branded with: Following the Matron
Your Pet/Mistress:coming soon
PC's casual Ons: She satisfies her envies by the fox cunning.
PC's casual Offs: She is not a soldier.
PC's sexual Ons: She likes all physical characters except obese and overweight. She can copulate with all races and species if she attracted by the partner. She likes knotting cock, large and small breasts, big and multiple penises, tentacles. She is not paying enough attention to the status.
She likes anal and vaginal sex, the bondage, domination, multiple partners, oral sex, sex toys.
PC's sexual Offs: She doesn't like giving or receveing ennemas, scat. She hates pain and torture.
Background : Born of the union of a raped peasant and an aristocrat Baron Larsk Birchwood, Wally shouldn’t have had much of a chance in Brentis society. Now, he lives a double life as a healer, respected, and as the follower of Asmodeus. Wally’s mother, Heta, was a tailor who struggled to make ends meet in Lakevale while striving to live as an honest woman. One evening, Baron raped her mother.
Doctor Wally Melba was born and upon achieving adulthood studied the mechanisms of the living body. The more he studied the complexities of anatomy, the more he came to realize there was too much to learn about the nature of life in a single life span.
Her research into prolonging life revealed something that unsettled her profoundly: after death, his soul would be “rewarded” by being turned into something else—something that wouldn’t carry her mind into the hereafter. Her powerful ego could not abide the thought of losing her individuality, and so she devoted years to gaining an understanding of the soul’s fate after death.
As egomaniac, she straddles the divide between church and state—she is serving Asmodeus as well as a ranking member of the society —but she hides this from the Light. She’s climbed the ladder in the Asmodean church to the upper ranks.

Post Frequency:  I can post every day, sometimes stuff can get in the way.  If there's important things going on I try to make sure I stay on top of responses so people aren't waiting on me.