Interest Check: M/F or M/F/M.... Cheating Spouse.

Started by s6xs6x, October 23, 2012, 03:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

So I've been away from E for quite a while now and have found myself drawn back to the site with a crazy/somewhat dark fantasy of mine.  I haven't quite got all the details figured out, but this is the basics of what I'm seeking.

Basically I'd like to set up a scene where I'm either married, or have been dating my GF for several years now.  Like all great relationships that start off with a bang and seem perfect, over time things fade, the spark fizzles out.  During the bad times, the GF/Wife becomes a bit distant and leads Me to believe that she could be looking for a way out, or seeing someone else, or cheating on me.  Not having the heart or balls to call her out, I either hire an outside person (the other male character) to befriend her and see if he is successful in seducing her, or I could maybe spy on her myself when she goes out for so called "Girls Night Out".  The details of how this plays out, and I welcome all ideas/suggestions.

I would love for anyone interested to add some of their own Ideas and opinions.  My thoughts are sketchy when it comes to the details, but the general idea is there.  Anyone Game?  Let me know!!

PS....  I tend to respond at least once a day during Roleplaying and often like to share Pics/.gifs on occasion to to add to the details.  Hope those interested do as well :)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)