Highschool of the Dead

Started by Foxfyr, August 07, 2010, 12:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

This roleplay is based off the anime Highschool of the Damned, which is set in the present day Japan, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies.  In a matter of hours, all the major cities in the world become heavily infected for reasons not yet known.  We will be playing as high school students who are in class the moment the zombie outbreak occurs.  If you have good reasoning, we will allow you to play a faculty member.  This is a zombie survival roleplay from the view of civilians; seeing as how it is Japan, the only way they know how to use firearms is through watching movies and video games.  We will start the day the infection hit, the post shall be normal to students going to school. If your character knows how to do something to help defend themselfs (like kendo) you must belong to the club that teaches that skill. You can be anything you want but please no military guys or people who knows firearms, you are in a school think like a student when making character.

About the zombies/infection:
-A bite means you are infected and will turn in a few hours max.
-The only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the brain.
-Zombies only walk or shamble.  They are very very poor climbers.  They do not run.
-The only sense zombies have is hearing.  They do not feel nor see.

Please PM your character sheets to me so that we can pick a balanced group of characters.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. =)

Both Acid Lips and I will be GMs for this RP and we are looking to fill 2-4 more places.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (16-18)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Real people, no anime pics please.  Description or picture will work.)
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Social Class:[/b] (Jock, Prep, Nerd, etc.)
[b]Club:[/b] (Optional extracurricular activities)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

Hunter

I'd love to join but I can't find a (real person) picture of the character I'd like to play.  I've already spent an hour looking....

Foxfyr

A description will work too.  Acid preferred to avoid anime-esque characters to put more realism into the story.

Florence

Hmmm... I have a bit on my plate already, but I'll consider hopping on board this :3
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Acid Lips

Your welcomed to join the fun

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.