News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

Some skill and a lot of luck seem to go a long way in this game.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

muddturtle13

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on October 05, 2013, 03:48:19 AM
Some skill and a lot of luck seem to go a long way in this game everything ever.

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

Doing my placement matches finally after having my level 30 account since season 2.

EDIT:  Quit playing my ranked games at the third placement game.  Just stopped caring right in the middle of the game.  SR is so fucking boring, going back to ARAM.

Chris Brady

The new champion has a Music Video...  What the bucket?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SinXAzgard21

I hope she isn't a let down like the last champ.

Shjade

There have to be expectations for her to be a let down.

I don't have any. The whole thing is just, eh.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

apygoos

its another trinity force AD carry

Aiden

You all sound so bitter and pessimistic.

apygoos

im excited for ehr andhope she delivers all the hype!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW9i4FQIz84&list=FL89Wpe9w23v29MHKDr5iO3Q
also this ..<3 lilypichu

I dont know

Haha that's a good one Apygoos ;D

Anyway. Hi, i'm a LoL player as well. got to level 30 on east european server and realised i should start comunicating with people and it turns out they barely can speak english. All you could see on the chat screen was noob, idiot and much more of flammatory stuff like that. So I decided to make a new account on Usa server. I think it's somewhat better, definately the communication helps a lot, even if there are yolo teens in your team which dont really care for team work.

just recently started in brronze division. If anyone would like to play with a friendly guy just PM me ^_^

Oh and by the way, i congratulate you for reading my story, heh...

Sain

Speaking from soloque perspective... Lucian is actually pretty alright at the moment, just a bit situational pick. He's just embarrassingly easy to counterpick, but I think that's alright.

Jinx's kit does look pretty interesting. Waiting to see her final ratios. She could be pretty beastlike with just full ad stacking :D
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Theotherme on October 09, 2013, 04:22:23 PM
Speaking from soloque perspective... Lucian is actually pretty alright at the moment, just a bit situational pick. He's just embarrassingly easy to counterpick, but I think that's alright.

Jinx's kit does look pretty interesting. Waiting to see her final ratios. She could be pretty beastlike with just full ad stacking :D

From what I here from high elo players on the PBE, her AA passive and utility make her awesome.

Ryven

I love how the art of continually attacking the tank instead of the actual champions that are beating your ass has not died.  >_>

apygoos

Xerath and Heimer reworks are on PBE
as are a TON of other changes

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Ryven on October 10, 2013, 04:43:52 PM
I love how the art of continually attacking the tank instead of the actual champions that are beating your ass has not died.  >_>

It never will, I was playing Amumu and soaking up so much damage while my team rips apart everything.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: apygoos on October 10, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

HEIMER!!!!!!!  Effing FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Revelation

Quote from: apygoos on October 10, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

SinXAzgard21

Jinx is so much fun, I burned through mundo and his effing heal with Pow-pow.

Edit:  So, 2010 and 2011 harrowing skins will be available this month, and people are pissed off.

Revelation

As an avid fan/owner of kitty katarina, Xmas sona and others, let them be mad! Skins like that are silly to be unique.

apygoos

why are the owners getting mad?
you get an icon, special loading screen border for the screen and the RP you paid for it back when they do this.
in all honesty, the only skin im considering out of that lot, is Definately not Blitzcrank. compaired to the standard of skins now, none of them are worth it.

Revelation

Quote from: apygoos on October 11, 2013, 07:24:59 PM
why are the owners getting mad?
you get an icon, special loading screen border for the screen and the RP you paid for it back when they do this.
in all honesty, the only skin im considering out of that lot, is Definately not Blitzcrank. compaired to the standard of skins now, none of them are worth it.

Riot promised these skins would never be available again. People do like a sense or feeling of exclusivity, which these skins gave. Any time I use Silent Night Sona (Every time I play sona) I get tons of compliments about it. Basically, its Riot reneging on a promise made, which is a valid complaint.

apygoos

Quote from: Changingsaint on October 11, 2013, 09:17:13 PM
Riot promised these skins would never be available again. People do like a sense or feeling of exclusivity, which these skins gave. Any time I use Silent Night Sona (Every time I play sona) I get tons of compliments about it. Basically, its Riot reneging on a promise made, which is a valid complaint.
i suppose i can see it in that light.
im just interested to see what /this years/ harrowing skins are.

Shjade

I only care if Zombie Brand's available.

I didn't play Brand at the time the skin came out so, while I thought it looked neat, I had no use for it. Now I play Brand more than almost any other champ. >.>

Edit: aaaand it looks like he isn't, at least not in any guaranteed "this will be happening at X date" way. Damn.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

SinXAzgard21

I have championship Riven, and personally don't care if other get it at some point.  I didn't play at the time of a lot of those skins so I'm glad I get them.  If people don't like that... Tough shit.