Death Sports and Cheerleaders (Interest check and brainstorming)

Started by DKDBSD, November 04, 2010, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 05:08:57 PM
that's what I thought.
I was inspired by a cyberpunk character a gal played, she was essencally a high class hooker, and got genemods and such to make her look like a unicorn.
my idea was "oh I feel sorry for her son.
I wish I could get a clean pic for once.... but there's too much dirtyness in the furry community for that to be a reality

Well I mean a furry character wouldn't particularly work.

Ironwolf85

I understand maybe I'll rewrite it, but I liked the idea of an Ex-convict as the goalie
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 05:30:57 PM
I understand maybe I'll rewrite it, but I liked the idea of an Ex-convict as the goalie

It's just theirs not that level or genetics in this world. That's all.

Ironwolf85

ooooh I jumped the technological gun... got it... it's only 6:30 so I'll have time to change and edit it
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 05:38:12 PM
ooooh I jumped the technological gun... got it... it's only 6:30 so I'll have time to change and edit it

It's fine it's good to have more members.

Ironwolf85

Ironwolf85

and it's fixed. Victor fakes the accent and wears a metal goalie mask painted in team colors

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 07:14:20 PM
and it's fixed. Victor fakes the accent and wears a metal goalie mask painted in team colors

Shiny you can post any time dude. I guess I should have mentioned that earlier.

Carlissa

I have nothing to contribute to the RP at this point in time. Sure it's a press confrance, but there would be no point in posting with my character there.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".