Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Anesa

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Alucarddalv

117 sorry for the lack of talking this past day ladies was putting together a character for an rp.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Sweet Trouble

I am guilty of that often... I am usually busy or at work and pop in to post for us ladies.
You are forgiven if I am Aluc.?

Alucarddalv

still 116 you are forgiven...and you can just call me Al if that is easier.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Oops..   *Giggles*  El jumped in a bit too quick, not eligible to put in a post yet ....  *Hugs* 

So I should be...

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

elone

Whoops!

This one should count since there are 3 posts between my last eligible one and this one. Good eye Camille

Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....