Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)

Started by Legman, May 09, 2012, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legman

Welcome to my ideas thread.  Here's my O/Os page take a look.  I like to think I'm a pretty easy going role player. I've been on the site for years and had some amazing experiences. I'm always looking to start some new games. Here are some of my ideas. If after reading these you have something that you think think would interest me. Feel free to send me a private message. Do not reply to this thread it's already too messy.

Table of Contents for RP Requests

Adrian Mole  The Erotic Years NEW
Servicing the MILF
Beauty and the Beast
Bad Politician
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
The Boss's New HireCRAVING
Star Wars: Leia's Legendary Bikini
Star Wars: Chewbacca's Award CRAVING

Student Teacher
Magic Trick
Therapy
Harry Potter
Star Trek
You Wanted To See Me?
Librarian in the Stacks
Celebrity Interview
A Sticky Situation
Victory Party
Defection
A Wedding Night To Remember
French Maid Required
Going the Extra Mile
Chinese Censorship 
A Special Duty For A Royal Look-alike
Oscars After Party
The Press Junket
All I Want for Christmas is a…
Photographer  Fun

-Legman
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

Legman

Keep going almost there.....
-Legman

Legman

Harry Potter
Snape's Discipline

Content: Starting out as NC with some bondage possibly forced orgasms and sexual exhaustion.  Level of discomfort negotiable everything from just spankings to more elaborate stuff.

Scenario: Hermione or Ginny is disruptive in class.  The good professor is tired of it and decides to make sure she never acts that way again.  And if he takes his own pleasure well so much the better. She may even find that it's a good thing to have to stay after class.

Requirements: Looking for someone to play the soon to be sore student. Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.

Tutoring A Master

Content: Bondage specifics negotiable.

Scenario: Hermione is sick and tired of Ron.  She decides she's going to mold the perfect boyfriend.  Someone to do all of the kinky things to her that she's always wanted.  I'm thinking Neville.  Would be a fun contrast. He'd start out nervous and unsure of himself.  But once he had some confidence he might be more dominant then she had bargained for. I'm picturing plenty of use of the Room of Requirement.

Requirements: Pretty clear from the description I think.  Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

Star Trek

"Women Wore Less"

Content: Consensual either light or bondage depending on partners preference.  See O/O in signature.

Scenario: I'm pretty sure there were two reasons for the Trials and Tribble-ations episode of DS9.  To show off 1990s special effects and to get someone in the old style miniskirt uniform.  So I'm thinking while they were there Dax has herself a quickie.  Negotiable on who it's with and the content.  Though I should point out I'm not that good with playing Vulcan characters.

Requirements: Looking to find someone to play Dax. Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

Slot reserved for a new rp. Keep going.
-Legman

Legman

Added:Go on do some teasing
Updated status
-Legman

Legman

Added:Oh nurse?
Quick explanation where I've been.
-Legman

Legman

-Legman

Legman

-Legman

seeria

I LOVE to read your post I want trick or treat, I think Id love it and it would be an honor with you.
Lady Seeria

Legman

Added Santa's slutty elves
Updated status
Added Retired/try to convince me section.
-Legman

Legman

Updated the statuses of various games also shuffled the order. Really craving the first two ideas.
-Legman

Legman

Bumped after six weeks or so. Updated statuses. Figured as well since I have a bit more free time and inclination to play.
-Legman

Legman

-Legman

Legman

Updated statuses and added the Star Trek prompt.
-Legman

Legman

A Wedding Night To Remember

[

Content: Light specifics negotiable. M/F, M/F/F and/or M/F/M

Scenario: I can see a couple of different scenarios for this. The first is pretty straightforward a wedding night between a loving couple.  However if my partner is interested in something a little more out there.  Afterward she does the best man as well. Or we could just set up a threesome, or maybe with the maid of honor. big part of this is the bridal lingerie and stockings.

Requirements: Somebody to play a blushing or not so innocent bride.  Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

You Wanted To See Me?
[

Content: Light, lots of teasing. Especially considering the possibilities that "sexy secretary" dress can involve. Footplay would be a bonus but isn't a requirement.

Scenario: A secretary needs a raise bad. What better way to tease and seduce her boss? In the beginning I'm thinking he will be reluctant but eventually will give in. Would like there to be a lot of double entendre's and her teasing him with her body particularly her legs. Sex around his office ensues.

Requirements: Somebody to play a secretary who won't take "it's not in the budget" for an answer. Borderline dominant is okay considering the scenario. Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

Defection
[

Content: Light consensual M/F. Passionate wild slammed up against the wall sex.

Scenario: A Russian agent is in a central European city. Berlin Vienna whatever. She comes across an American agent and they have a passionate night of sex. Either is an attempt to compromise the other or just because sparks fly. I'm assuming it would end with one of the other of them switching allegiances. I'm flexible on who goes where.

Requirements: Someone to play the female agent. Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

Victory Party

[

Content: Light consensual M/F or M/F/F if you really want to make my day.

Scenario: A women's football, or soccer if you must, team wins the championship and decides to celebrate with their male coach.

Requirements: Someone who is willing to play one of the female players or possibly more than one. I'd play the coach and could double as a female player as well. But that's up for discussion.  Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.

Thank you to KatKwik for the inspirational image.
-Legman

Legman

Celebrity Interview

[

Content: Light or bondage.

Scenario: A magazine writer is sent to interview a female celebrity. Think Maxim but less classy. The questions turn sexual eventually leading into a quickie.  Maybe including a photo shoot. I'm thinking lots of teasing and double entendre's would be involved. Could be continued with them trying to hide the relationship or dealing with the fallout.

Requirements: Somebody to play a celeb Emma Watson. Stacy Keibler are my two celebrity crushes at the moment. But I'm sure we can figure something out.  Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

ladia2287

Hi, I tried to message you regarding starting up a game but found my message was blocked

Legman

A Sticky Situation

[

Content: Food play.  Light or maybe bondage negotiable.

Scenario: A customer and worker at a sweets shop have some fun with the merchandise after hours. Sampling it and each other.

Requirements: Female character to play opposite. I don't really care which will I'm doing though slight preference for the worker.  Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

Librarian in the Stacks

[

Content: Light specifics negotiable.

Scenario: Either during a boring afternoon or after the library closes the librarian and a patron decide to have a little fun deep in the reference section.

Requirements: Somebody to play the sexy librarian. Either reluctant or a tease your choice.  Looking for replies in the 2-3 paragraph range.
-Legman

Legman

Therapy

Content: Bondage or light dealing with another fetish.  Negotiable see my o/o for what I like.

Scenario: A patient goes to a therapist uncomfortable about a fantasy they're having.  Like I said above this could be anything from bondage to another sort of fetish.  After talking about it the therapist explains that the best thing would be to experience the fantasy and their more than willing to help out. Which leads to some hot steamy sex right there in the office.

Requirements: Looking for someone willing to play either the therapist or patient. I have a slight preference towards playing the patient.
-Legman

Legman

Student Teacher

Content: Con, teasing, light maybe some bondage. Specific kinks are negotiable with my partner.

Scenario: A variation on the traditional student/teacher scenario. Student-teacher comes in to get some real world experience teaching the grade 12 class. A student catches her eye. So she teases him mercilessly for the six weeks she's there. The next year he shows up as a freshman in college and who does he come across in the English department?

Requirements: interested in someone playing the teacher.
-Legman