Her Dark Guardian (F for Dom M vampire, any gender writer, romantic story)

Started by LamentingQuill, December 14, 2020, 07:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I heard this song and read the translated lyrics... and it created the itch in me for a beautiful love story of healing. A sort of beauty and the beast, if you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SON2_S6sJE

English lyrics
Whether I die or live, I'm tired of everything.
I'm tired of it.
Pitch black night is reflecting on the window from outside.
Who are you?

The frozen moon gently touches my wrists.
The bluish moon trembles and begins to shed tears.

I'm half asleep and half awake, falling. I just want to sink.
Sing me a lullaby, I'm a good boy.
Don't talk about my sins. I just want to sleep.
I'm sleeping in my distant dreams.

The frozen moon gently glides from my wrists.
The bluish moon is trembling and shedding tears.

I'm half asleep and half awake, falling. I just want to sink.
Sing me a lullaby, I'm a good boy.
Don't talk about my sins. I just want to sleep.
I'm sleeping in my distant dreams.

sā rarara.. Sleep, my baby.

Lily has the gift of foresight, she has managed to keep it hidden from her village and from everyone in her family, aside from her mother and maternal Grandmother whom helped her hide it throughout her childhood.

However, everything goes spiraling out of control in the worst way possible when the village head's son, Issac Ravenhollow, goes missing... Lily, sent by her mother to bring a basket of baked goods to try and comfort the village head's wife... accidentally brushes against the cloak of Issac... and instantly sees a horrific vision of Issac being murdered beside a lake deep in the forest... the culprit being another young man Lily is familiar with, Fredrick Gooseberry,

Horrified, Lily makes the grave mistake of telling Issac's mother everything... she then tells her husband... and a search where Lily said to look is commenced... and sure enough, Issac's strangled lifeless corpse is found...

However, instead of eyes turning to Fredrick Gooseberry... all eyes turn to her instead, everyone knows that Issac Ravenhollow was romantically pursuing Lily, but she always firmly refused him, insisting he leave her be... and then, Fredrick Gooseberry, the bastard... suggests that Lily must be a witch and she must have killed Issac with a curse, for how else could a young woman of 5'2 have murdered a big strong man of 5'9 like Issac... surely, she must have thought she could end Issac's advances permanently and then pin it on someone she knew to have a tense relationship with Issac...

Whats more... Fredrick then points out to everyone how strange it is that Lily hasn't been seen leaving the village at all in the time frame that Issac went missing, so isn't it weird that she knew exactly where he was and how he was killed? His entire family even insists he was home with them all night long... lying bastards...

The entire village... including Lily's own father... eats it all up, believing the girl a witch and sentencing her to death...

Her mother however... as darkness falls the eve before Lily's execution by fire is supposed to take place, assists her daughter's escape and tells her to flee deep, deep into the forest and never look back, she gives her what gold she can and tells Lily to start anew somewhere else, somewhere no one knows her...

After what seems hours of fleeing into the darkness, an exhausted Lily finds what seems to be an old manor house... it looks abandoned, surely... this would be a suitable place to rest before continuing her journey...

I imagined our vampire guy would have been hurt in some way himself in the past and feel pity for Lily and how she's been wronged, promising to protect her... perhaps for nothing, perhaps in exchange for something... we can discuss that together :)

Anyway, I was hoping for these two to fall in love and heal each other's hearts ^.^

I love a good love story with a Gothic flavor. (No, I don't mean the modern fashion style when I say Gothic, I mean the genre)