Amazon world (Femdom world)

Started by Cynadea, July 21, 2013, 02:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

I play this as a solo game, but I figured it might do for a good group game.

-Fem doms only, no male doms.
-May own more than one slave depending on her social rank & wealth.
-Subs male or female (rarely, but it happens).
-Women are divided in clans and may pool resources to own more men, and share them.
-Technologically advanced at the level of the roman empire before it's fall.
-2, maybe 3 common threads will be used, and each dominant has their own "home" thread.
-GM (me) will not micromanage houses, it will be the player responsibility, but there will be group-wide events happening

If interested please state if it's as a male sub, a female dom or female sub so I can get and idea. Questions and suggestions are also welcome ;)

I'd play a female dom, for male only.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

indethicus

I am very much interested in this, quick questions though; are there magic involves? as in, is this set in a medieval fantasy kind of world or devoid of it? Secondly, are there any other race/species aside from human involved?

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Max

Interested as a male sub as well.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

MadJackal

Wolfie

male sub, as the other two, but I am wondering the same questions as Indethicus as well.

arkhos

Would happily play a male sub, if there's room. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Cynadea

First question:

I'd prefer there would be no magic involved. Think alternate Earth, stuck in the late roman era technology-wise not necessarily in culture.

Second question:

Humans only.

@Arkhos: must resist hoarding your character... lol.

indethicus

thanks, in that case count me in :-) i'll prepare my character bio soon

Cynadea

I'll be working on some stuff and will post the OOC group thread link here as soon as I've done it. ;)

DukeJohn

I'd be interested in being a sub male here. I hope there's still room for more of us slaves.  :D

Cerevan

Aww hell. I'm potentially interested as a female Dom...

Cynadea

Cerevan

A.k.a. "I shouldn't, but I'm going to anyway because the potential is too much for me to resist making grabby hands at." ::)

Cynadea

Cerevan: you'd be quite welcomed to. I do have the feeling we might have more male than female ;)

Here's the OOC thread!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180328.msg8616078#msg8616078

BlackestKnight

This game sounds pretty well thought out. Admittedly, I don't know too much about playing sub and I don't think I would make a very good slave, but I'm always open for a new experience. I'm interested.

Cynadea

The character bio requirement is up on the ooc thread, so feel free to create a character.

Blacknight, to ease into it rather than jump straight through, you could play someone who's been taken from one of the "other territories" under the Queen's control where the whole female dominating thing is less prominent. ;)

Cerevan

Questions! ;D

1) Do we need to submit character sheets to you first, or just post them on the pertinent threads?

2) Can I snag the leader position for the House of the Eagle?

Cynadea

1. PM, as stated in the OOC just above the character sheet.
I'll transfer the accepted apps in the proper thread, giving me the opportunity of keeping the thread clean (i.e. if someone drops out, I'll delete the post, something I can't do if someone else post their app.)

2. Definitely, the positions are opened. I'll mark this one as reserved by you ;)