The Darkly Disturbed World of Linna (GM wanted)

Started by GloomCookie, March 05, 2016, 04:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Hi all!

So, I'm still incredibly busy with things in RL but I'm at the point I am just so tired of not getting to do what I want that I just HAVE to do something fun.  I'm looking for someone to take on kind of a GM roll either here on the forums or via Discord (think Skype only, you know, useful) or Google Hangouts.  I'm trying to find someone to lead me on an adventure through a world that has all the following:

A compelling world where there are things going on both up front and behind the scenes.  I don't need it super complex but I would like the world to be able to sort itself out without me coming along and saving it.  I mean, yeah I'll help, but the entire world doesn't hinge on one person.... right?

Interesting characters are a total must have.  I'm not interested in one dimensional and bland characters because they're boring!  I'm also not asking for someone with a full backstory who I meet on the street for five minutes and never see again.  I just like to know that the other characters, even bit characters, have a personality and motivation for what they're doing.  Why is the guy wearing a business jacket but wearing tennis shoes?  Why is the punk rock girl scowling at her phone but all smiles to me? 

Disturbing content is a favorite.  I want to explore a world where things are dark, weird, and frightening.  I will be honest, I'd totally explore something on the flimsiest pretense, like... Oh, that door has "DO NOT ENTER" written in blood.  Where's my pry bar?

Relationships evolve and don't revolve around sex.  This is the biggest one for me because unless I'm playing a street whore (totally an option btw) I'm not going to do quickies.  I'm in it for the long haul.  Other sexual content is allowed, even encouraged.  I'm just saying that I'm not going to assign meaning to something that I can do at home with a vibrator.

Transgender issues are fine or totally normal genders are ok too.  I'm not particular about this, I just think it's a fun addition to the play to add depth and complexity to characters.

NOW!  On to the things I'm totally interested in, game wise:
1) Star Trek
2) Star Wars
3) Shadowrun (yush!)
4) World of Darkness

Any of these are totally ok in my book!  I love them and can get into them enough to really get going, but I'm also open to lots of other stuff.  Yay Dystopian societies!

So please let me know!  I'm so boooored.

Kisses!
Linna
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022