News:

Main Menu

A Must For Your Garden

Started by OldSchoolGamer, August 22, 2009, 02:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

Jag

It says that it can grow to over 4 feet tall...I'm sure it can eat more than just rodents. Birds and house pets beware. >.<
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 22, 2009, 07:19:49 PM
It says that it can grow to over 4 feet tall...I'm sure it can eat more than just rodents. Birds and house pets beware. >.<

Perhaps we should try exposing a few generations of these plants to atomic radiation...

Paradox

The plant itself grows to four feet, not the specific ingestion organs!  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Oniya

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on August 23, 2009, 08:29:53 PM
Perhaps we should try exposing a few generations of these plants to atomic radiation...

And I really got hot when I saw Janet Scott
Fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

OldSchoolGamer

Nepenthes attenboroughii...

First it wanted rats.  Then cats.  Last week, it was dogs.

And now...us... [cue dramatic horror movie music]

THE PLANT THAT ATE CALIFORNIA

Butterflykiss

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on August 25, 2009, 08:08:10 PM
THE PLANT THAT ATE CALIFORNIA

*wonders if the Governator will be starring as the lead hero, who must battle said plant*

Bayushi

Quote from: butterflykiss on August 29, 2009, 05:02:43 PM*wonders if the Governator will be starring as the lead hero, who must battle said plant*

It certainly won't be the state legislature, which the Governator has claimed is 'spineless'.

*snickers*

So glad I don't live in Cali anymore. What with being reliant on Federal and State assistance to survive, coupled with the insane Cost of Living in California, plus the fact that Congress decided they're not giving us seniors and disabled folks a cost of living adjustment for either of the next two years... >.<