The Breeder [M lf F, NC, Extreme]

Started by TheVillain, September 08, 2014, 11:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The horrors of imagination often don't even hold a candle to the horrors of reality. Few examples work quite like the man officially known as "The Breeder". His title hides just how horrific his crimes really are - a serial killer known and feared most for two aspects of his pathology. First is his kill range, as this killer seems comfortable enough to kill in an area so large that it completely encompasses at least 4 states. Second is his choice of weapon, the main attack with which he uses the bodies of his victims themselves.

The first definite case tied to the Breeder was the murder of Joanna Logan. A college dropout of an undecided major, she disappeared in April of 1985. It was thought that she had just run off until her body was found, naked and posed spread-eagle on the alter of a church near her home town in February of 1987. Forensic examination revealed that Joanna had only died a couple days before. Exams also revealed that wherever she was held she was subjected to so much sexual abuse that she had given birth to at least two children, but while there were complications with the second birth that would of sterilized her the actual cause of death was that somewhere else she was suspended upside down and her jugular vein neatly severed with a small blade, probably near wherever it was she was held.

Since then, more women have been found in nearly identical circumstances bringing the total up to 16 known victims. Healthy women of a wide array of races between the ages of 19 to 35 that arguably have meaningless lives. First they disappear from anywhere within an his boundary crossing range, then they're found years later naked and posed spread eagle over the alter of a church close to where they were taken. He's called the Breeder because the main thing all of the victims are revealed to have in common is that forensic examination can show that they had experienced extensive sexual abuse to the point of having had given birth multiple times, most of them either have died in childbirth or within maybe a day of a complication of childbirth. All of them were found completely drained of blood from being suspended upside down and their jugular veins neatly severed with a small knife, but Childbirth is the key. All of the victims either died in childbirth with the jugular vein severed post-mortum or the jugular severed while the victim is still alive and conscious after a complication that would of prevented further birthing of children. He'll hold them as long as it takes as well - one of the the victims was an Eloise Morales that disappeared in 1994, her body was found in a church in 2009 and in the opinion of the medical examiner she could of easily given birth to over a dozen children before she died.

Which does lead to some bizarre questions coming up - how is he still committing these crimes over a span of almost 30 years? What does he do to the resulting children? Where is he holding the women he keeps and uses as broodmares?

And most importantly, who is he holding now in the dark?

So this one is a wee bit more extreme then my normal fare. Basic Premise is that my female partner or partners are playing the victims of a serial killer with an unusual weapon of choice - childbirth. He holds his victims in an unknown location and repeatedly rapes and molests them until they give birth to his children, over and over again until their bodies can't handle the strain of such a rapidfire string of births anymore.

Female characters will be raped, will watch others get raped, watch other pregnancies develop, get pregnant themselves, give birth, watch others give birth, will die, and will watch others die - with permission of their players. The quest for the characters will be to survive while in the clutches of this horror.

Not for the faint of heart, in other words. I will say out front that if your character dies you can opt to just replace them. If you're interested, post - ideally with characters.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Blinkin

Name: Joanna Mason
Physical Description: If Joanna had been born a few centuries ago, she would of been a perfect example of a valkyrie; A wild mane of curly honey-blonde hair that frames an oval face with high, fine cheekbones, a straight, narrow nose and bright, blue eyes. aA full, slightly pouty lower lip compliments the perfect bow  of it's mate. Her long, slender neck flows into strong, but rounded shoulders and generous D-cup breast that are capped with pale, pink rose-bud nipples. A slender, toned waist flows out into rounded hips and tight ass before becoming long, well toned legs.
Personality: Joanna is a generous, outgoing woman with a lot of energy and a natural grace that leaves men looking twice just to make sure that she wasn't an illusion. An inate sexuality that she's not aware of coupled with a "touchy/feely" personality and good-natured outlook tends to make her a woman that men love to admire and women hate to compare themselves to.
Background: Joanna had the dream job, or at least the job that she had always wanted. As the history teacher and coach of the girl's soccer team, she was putting her Batchlor's degree in history and physical education to good use and thought of her life of, if not quite perfect, then certainly moving in that direction. She had even recently become engaged to her college sweetheart and was in the process of planning a huge wedding... then, one afternoon, she simply disappeared...

How long she has been in the clutches of the Breeder is open to discussion with the GM and others, but she continues to plan and seek out ways to escape, even if she's already had a child (or two) and raped dozens of times. She's fighting a depression by refusing to think of the next time that he'll come for her and force his cock into her body again... or she could be a recent victim who hasn't been impregnanted yet and is trying to keep hope alive for those about her even as she struggles with her own secret demons and the shame that she has climaxed from rape more than once.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Astrofig

rpgirl85

Interested in playing a character, who had already been with him for a decade and had given birth to a number of children already. let me know if there is place for one.

TheVillain

Let me say that so far I like what I've seen from all three of you, and hoping for more.

@rpggirl85 - Yes, you can play such a character. I was kind of hoping at least one would volunteer for such a thing, having been a captive of the Breeder for over a decade and as a result has given birth to several children already.

Actually, I'm considering the idea of giving out information of what your character would know in PMs based on how long you've been there. When you get an idea, feel free to put it up.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Nymphadora

I'll be posting to this later this evening :D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Nymphadora

Name: Lindsey Deveau

When she was taken, Lindsey was a short, sort of plump girl. Big hips, probably why she was taken. Good child bearing hips. Now Lyndsey has lost all of her excess weight. Her already long dark hair is longer still and is matted and drab looking.

She is nearing the end of her 3rd pregnancy and has been experiencing more pain than the previous 2. It scares her. If something goes wrong she doesn't know what will happen to her exactly. She suspects death but how she doesn't know.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

zergmuncher

I'm definitely interested and would like to play one of the characters that hasn't been captured yet and is on the list of to be captured, if that's okay.

Astrofig

davelincs

I'm a newbie but I'm interested as well. I think it would be fun to play one of the kids who have grown into adults. I imagine the Breeder would kill the boys because they may threaten him in the future. Yet the women raised in this world would know no different and may even sympathise/join in with the Breeder.