News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

About a picture gallery

Started by Mathim, August 25, 2011, 09:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done about this but I just thought I'd ask.

I stumbled across a really great, extensive gallery of gorgeous Pokegirl/Pokemorphs that I'd like to share with everybody (by posting a link) but I am not sure whether or not there is a designated section for posting that sort of thing. I know many people on here are fans of the erotic side of Pokemon and this could save a lot of people the trouble of having to go looking for decent pictures to represent their characters.

So, yeah. Don't know if there's anything that can be done, but if possible, I'd just like to know where to put it if there is a specific section.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mathim

I don't recall seeing that one around, or maybe I'm just missing it? I mean, I don't want to use it to make a request for myself, I'm just wanting to make it available for others who enjoy Pokegirl/Pokemorph roleplays and who want to find good representational pictures for those characters.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Silverfyre

Oniya

Yeah - the board that Silverfyre linked to (It's tucked away as a subforum to Art, Media and Music) is for when you want to share work that isn't yours.  There are threads for everything from pictures of amazing settings to various fetish collections. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mathim