Vasilopita Apartments (FurryxHuman) Interest check (CLOSED)

Started by MelodyCake, October 02, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Name: Jillianne "Jilly" Dumont
Player: Nymphadora
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'5
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Light green with brown flecks
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Character Occupation: Waitress in a diner.
Character Family Ties: No Siblings, Parents deceased.

Character Personality: Jilly is friendly enough, a little hard around the edges when pushed to it. Her job is tiring with long hours for little pay and not a lot of respect so she tends to lose her patience with idiots pretty quickly. She has a snarky way about her from dealing with the regulars in the diner for the past few years.
Life in a Nutshell: Her parent's were killed when she was 15. Jilly ended up living with family friends for a couple of years while she finished up high school then moved out on her own. She always meant to save enough of the insurance money left from her parent's accident to go to university but instead spent most of it on an apartment and furniture. She started to work at the diner fresh out of high school and just sort of became mired down in life from there. Now, waking in this strange world, her confusion has made her patience thinner than ever.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Bondage, Discipline, rough play and sex, humiliation, rules/protocols, petplay. Totally up for discussion.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: 1- 2 per week. Give or take based on game activity.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

MelodyCake

@Nymph
Jilly definitely seems like she took the sour bite of life a few times, so I look forward to seeing how she will react to her current situation. So yes! She is accepted =) 

MelodyCake

So far, I am only waiting to see if LSWSjr, Lux12 and Chulanowa are still interested and want to join in with a character =) I do hope so =3

I have set up the information thread, as well collected all the character sheets that have been accepted so far into the thread (Thank you Leki for the coding and collecting them all together for me <3) and the OOC is up as well! Whoo! x3

--★-- OoC Thread --★--
--★-- Information Thread --★--

LSWSjr

I'll see if I can come up with something soon, this week's been crazy busy and I've only just had the chance today to catch-up on all my existing RPs. Here's hoping I still have time for this :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

hexidecima

things are looking well in this. I agree, Deandra would be a great fit with Ajax. Crystal is also a very good fit as well. Great minds huh XD

MelodyCake

@LSW
I look forward to what you may come up with if things work out that way and I hope, that despite your week having been crazy busy, that things still went well =)

Nymphadora

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 07, 2017, 08:27:46 PM
@Nymph
Jilly definitely seems like she took the sour bite of life a few times, so I look forward to seeing how she will react to her current situation. So yes! She is accepted =)

Awesome! Thank you so much! I wanted to go a bit downtrodden in life for her. It will give her a bit of an edge, I think. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Leki

Hooray for the roleplaying kicking off.
Wouldn't hurt to have an extra character or two though, and getting in now would make integration easier.
Links below!

Characters Thread
OoC Thread
IC Thread

himawari

Any characters needed?

I don't mind being either furry or human.
But I play female roles only. :3
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

MelodyCake

Hey Anna =) Glad to hear you are interested! :D
I'm still accepting characters, so if you want to join, you are more then welcome to =)
You can read through the accepted characters to help you decide if you want to go human or furry =3

himawari

Name: Euphemia Carter
Player: AnnaRose
Sex: Female
Height: 156cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet
Sexuality: Straight (Bi-curious)

Character Occupation: Musician (Plays the flute and trumpet)
Character Family Ties: None.

Character Personality: Someones who pretend not to care but actually cares a lot deep down. Does not really show her true feelings unless she actually connects with someone. Can be occasionally cold.
Life in a Nutshell: She made a living as a musician for hire. She would travel to and fro from places to play. She dropped out of school as she could not afford the school fees and rent. She hopes to join the world's famous orchestra and be seated on the first chair.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Has a high libido.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: Depending on partner and life outside of E, but most of the time 2-4 posts/day.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Leki

Damn >_<
I can understand why you'd go for a human female over a furry one...
But I will admit I was kind of hoping for the other option xD
Ah well~

Personally think the personality section could be fleshed out a bit more, since there really isn't much there in terms of length or content.
I mean it can be summarized as "Acts distant towards people unless she trusts them" and that's a pretty stereotypical trait that doesn't contribute much. Can't really see anything as of yet that makes her stand out... besides a pretty face xD

MelodyCake

Leki has a point.

I'd like to see the personality and the background section a bit more fleshed out.

Leki

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 10, 2017, 06:00:12 PM
Leki has a point.

I'd like to see the personality and the background section a bit more fleshed out.
So.... considering how there hasn't been much development, I'm guessing they withdrew interest... damn. The image was pretty cute too :/
Ah well~

MelodyCake

@Leki
Annarose never did get back to me, no, so I think it is safe to say that they have dropped.

But! I am still accepting if there is anyone interested :)
It is possible to find the current accepted characters here:
--★-- Information Thread --★--

ravinwulf

If you are still taking on players you can put me down as either a male anthro for the plot or even a male human provided the right owner. Note: Pansexual by nature so i can actually play any role given a little time to think.

quozax

So... no one cleaned up the puppy pee yet?

* cleans up pee,  Plays with puppy*

I am tagging this for interest.  I prefer to play an anthropomorphic male, but may play a human male, since they are rare and it may be fun to be a human in a anthropomorphic dominated world.  I will put in a proper application later.  Just making sure the game was still open to new,players

MelodyCake

I am still accepting more characters =)

I hope you two will have a look at the current cast of characters, that might help with figuring out what you do want to play and get sort of a general feel of where you might fit in :)

I'll leave a link to the IC thread as well, in case you two might want to read up a bit on how things currently are --★-- IC Thread --★--[/center]

quozax

Name: Mason Forester
Player: quozax
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 10”
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Azure blue
Sexuality: Bisexual

Character Occupation: Science fiction and fantasy writer
Character Family Ties: Mother

Character Personality: As with most humans, Mason can have a wide arrange of emotions depending on the situation.  But mostly, he is a quiet, meek, mousy individual. 

He is kind and gentle soul, but is trying to find his backbone to assert himself a little more.  He's not a very social person initially, but can become more open as time goes on.  He will often try to diffuse a bad situation with calm words, and has never been in a fight. 

Life in a Nutshell: Mason was born to a single mother,and never knew his father.  His mother was an overbearing, controlling person who raised Mason to do as he was told.   As a result, Mason became a quiet, individual; who never caused trouble

He perceived himself to be a geek, and never considered himself smart enough to be a full nerd.  Part of this self perception comes from his love of reading, and his love of scifi and fantasy.  His love of reading spurred his desire to be an author. 

He wrote his first scifi novel under a pen name at the age of 17 and had made enough money to consider moving out, beyond his mother's controlling grasp.  But he wanted to make sure that he could make a living writing novels, so he wrote 2 more novels during the next 2 years, and although they were not best sellers, he felt that it made him enough to make a meek living. 

It took him a long time, but he finally got the courage to stand up to his mother and he left home.  This empowerment filled him with joy, but, because of the way he was raised, included guilt as well.

Mason wasn't even done unpacking when he left his apartment to gather information on his next book.  The next thing Mason knew, he wasn't at his apartment anymore, but in someone's shed.  While he was still trying to gather his bearings, he was being hit over the head with a shovel by a furry faced individual. 

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Wearing a collar, light to mid bondage.  Light to mid submissive play (my character).  Pet play, 'coerced' sex.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week:  Almost every other day, so about 3 or 4 times a week.

MelodyCake

Oh, it's Mason again...

Suppose my current big issue is the spacing of your character sheet, and that goes down through out the whole questioner. Could you space your answers after each colon? I'd also like it, if you could bring the Life in a nutshell part into two paragraphs that would be nice too.

ravinwulf

Not gettibg much from tge IC. Guess just not sure of how this setup is.

Leki

@ravinwulf
Hmm not really sure what you mean, everything you need to know is in the opening post really :/

quozax

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 16, 2017, 10:56:39 PM
Oh, it's Mason again...

Suppose my current big issue is the spacing of your character sheet, and that goes down through out the whole questioner. Could you space your answers after each colon? I'd also like it, if you could bring the Life in a nutshell part into two paragraphs that would be nice too.
It will be a few hours before I can edit it.  But I do think that is the first time someone asked me to trim an introduction.   

quozax

Leki

Hmm I think they were asking for you to do less spacing between your sentences.
Not shorten your character sheet xD
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure your issue was a formatting problem, not a content one.