what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

Black jeans, Black shirt, black socks, black shoes.. and a sunny disposition.  :D

Amberghylles

White ankle socks, black boxers and dark blue shorts

Elvi

I'm being colourful today.
Dark royal blue leggings and a huge oversized burgundy polo shirt that comes down to just above my thighs.

And that's it, apart from wet hair that's in that ever so sexy, 'just got out of the shower' jumble
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sherona

Oversized pajama pants, blue with white swirls, a white tank top, adorned with my son's breakfast cause you know..wearing your children's food is just screams sensuality :P

Cherri Tart

oh, god, is that oatlmeal on you left shoulder, Sherona?  i could just eat you alive *giggle*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sherona

see? Nothing sexier :P Actually *licks* it tasts a bit like his pudding :P

Cherri Tart

lol - just be happy it wasn't green beans...

today, our model is wearing Versaschi covered with creamed corn and stewed beets.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Mia

A tight black corsett, black string panties... silk of course.... five inch high heels and a riding crop...

no... just kidding, that was me in my fantasy again.

T-shirt, jeans and sneakers... Hair in ponytail.
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Bliss

Loose black tank top, babydoll style; wide-leg brown trousers. White socks, black heels, black hoodie. And today I have the glasses on, because I feel cruddy and could not deal with putting the lenses on my eyes
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

a smile cause E is back up again :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Antone

*decides to give this a shot.... though usually, he wears the same thing most days of the week (cept the weekend)*

Tan boots, ACU pants, tan shirt, ACU top, and when I'm outside, a red berret... I know... not very original... but its what I wear... and am wearing right now.
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Cherri Tart

the beret is a nice touch, though :)  and, btw, not JUST a smile... Red jumper with pink hearts embroidered on the pockets :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

And now *I* am wearing a smile..  ;D

Bliss

I am wearing a :)

Yay bedtime!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

White shirt, black jeans and boxers underneath! :D
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Soulsemmer

"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Bliss

Grey 3/4 sleeve knit wrap mid-thigh dress over cream trousers with black loafers.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

.... I KNEW I should have checked with you before leaving the house today! 

*runs off to get changed, as Bliss looks better in this outfit than I do*

Cherri Tart

*smiles* i am in hiding mode - charcoal grey hoodie with the hood drawn up, grey short sleeve tee over a black form fitting long sleeved tee, black jeans, black socks. 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

Sweaty blue sports bra, sweaty white bikini panties, black warm-up pants.  Hair back with a scrunchie.
Time for a shower
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Cherri Tart

White cotton panties with little red hearts on them and my g/fs cal berkeley blue and gold sweat shirt. 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Black.....velvet top, leggings,boots, just took me leather jacket off...
Have been a big brave girl and went into the real world for the day...*smiles*

Cherri Tart

*blinks* there's a real world?  what's it like? *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Big and grey and cold and there was sea and roads and shops and everything....*gulps*

Cherri Tart

*shudders*  i hear theres something called peoples out there too...

O/O, Cherri Flavored