Looking for a Female Dom to play in a F/F medieval fantasy

Started by MajorTeroh, July 20, 2010, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorTeroh

I am a male, though I seldom play a male character. Right now, I would really prefer a female partner in both character and actual gender. If you are really interested in the story I wouldn't mind you putting in a request, but until it seems that finding a female is hopeless I would only keep you as a standby option. I am seeing the story being hopefully detail intensive, meaning posts can be a bit spaced out, but I would prefer at least one post a day, hopefully more, but I won't accept less than 3 a week. Please don't apply if you aren't certain you can maintain these standards for at least a month or so, if the story would last that long.

With that out of the way...I am looking for a character that can be a bit devious and isn't apposed to being entirely dominating. My character would do very little in the way of being a dominating personality, but she would be resistant to the antagonists advances. I am seeing the setting being something like medieval Arabia. Something akin to the settings of perhaps Assassin's Creed, if you've played the game, just in the way that it is that time setting and around those areas. If not just around the areas of Jerusalem or Acre, perhaps like Kingdom of Heaven if you've seen the movie...I am thinking the dominant character will be predatory, something of an animal-like person. I am thinking werewolf or something along those lines. I am not really looking for a vampire or something along the furry or neko lines, but if you can make it look appealing then I would accept it. My character could be royalty or a soldier, something that gives her character and worth. I don't have any plots set that give them a way to meet, but it would involve the dominant female taking an interest in the second female and introducing herself and quickly taking control. I am seeing physical boundaries being nonexistent for the dom character, as in she doesn't give her prey any personal space, constantly invading it and forcing her will upon the sub. Sex could be a secondary factor in the story, but I am not averse to the plot being sex heavy, but I don't want it to be a string of sex scenes with brief interludes. I don't want much if any romantic involvement in the story. This doesn't mean that the dom has to be completely detached from the sub, but she isn't in love with her. She can still have some caring moments or something along those lines, but more similar to caring for a pet or something along those lines.

I am only interested in playing the sub character. I would prefer anyone interested pm me instead of posting here. Preferably looking for a female person to play my partner, but males can apply too and I will consider you seriously and talk with you to see if I would enjoy playing out the story with you.   
Major T's O/O
Look in my O/O's for a couple general plot cravings.

MajorTeroh

If you have any interest in the setting or the mood of the story, just run a couple base ideas that you would like to have and I will make up a starter for the story and run it by you to see your opinion. I'm not expecting my partner to do all of the work and will gladly do a lot of the work if they give me a bit of input.

I suppose on a side note and to save space I will put up another idea that has interested me recently. I had the idea that a male character, along the lines of a yaoi male, meets another young man and is surprised to find himself somehow becoming attracted to him. The second male, again more of a smaller, 'cuter' build, is slightly flirty, but mostly dismissive on any terms of romanticism. He is a tease and will befriend the first, unsure male, but does little more than flirt. I'm not sure exactly how, either the first male forces the relationship to a new level, or something makes it move forward, and the tease turns out to be a female. The story will either then move between them evolving romantically and toying with the female's gender bending, or they both get off on it and have the gender bending as a mainstay in their sexual life, doing things that would put the female in a submissive and slightly embarrassing role as she would explore exhibitionist fetishes and the likes. I could also attempt this as M/M but I don't think I could be the dominate one if that is the case, also F/F would work for me too...a little bit more than a M/M as I'm not as experienced in that area.
Major T's O/O

MajorTeroh

Adding something for a wild west game. No plots set up so far, other than perhaps the female character is a bounty hunter.

This is the picture that is inspiring the interest. If you would like to try working out some details or something, then just send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I can, likely within the day.

Also, I am seeing a pirate sort of theme for these pictures, perhaps something to do with space or the likes.

Major T's O/O

MajorTeroh

I am seeing either a demon and angel plot or a demon and human plot for these. I again don't have plots now, but I can quickly brainstorm and come up with one if you would be interested in doing something along these lines.

For these, I have no idea what type of plot I would like, but they interest me and I think that there could be a story somewhere to go with them that would be fun.

(This one I don't see being used for an angel and demon plot, but perhaps. Maybe this one could go along the lines of an MTG type plot, as it slightly reminds me of that.)
Major T's O/O