Angel's Flights of Fancy

Started by Angel Fire, October 28, 2009, 05:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Hi everyone!  It has been a while since I have posted these.  I am a little nervous about doing one of these but... if we wish to have some fun in RP's, than I guess that I have to try to let some of my ideas out in the open.  All that I have right now are ideas that are in the beginning stages.  We can discuss how they will all play out if anyone is interested... but anyhew, here are my Flights of Fancy!

Created In His/Her Vision:
It is deep into the future and the scientist has been working on his/her project for as long as he/she could remember.  What he/she wants is a companion... someone that he/she could relate to and understand him/her and so.... he builds his/her vision of what a companion is... a female android (played by me).

What will my android look and be like?  Love to hear what you all have in mind!

An Angel's Embrace: (F/F.. could be M/F if I like your ideas and character)
Set in modern times, my angel character has just died and she is trying to get to heaven... but there is one last task that she has to complete before getting her wings.  She has to try to help right a wrong in someone else's life. 

What could that wrong be with your character?  Love to discuss that with you all!

Finding Her Light: (F/F... could be M/F if I like your ideas and character)
She has been blind her entire life and her caretaker has moved on right at her 18th birthday and now, she is trying to adjust to a new life on her own in her world of darkness.  She is very stubborn at times but she realizes that that she still needs a caretaker to guide her after a few days of trying to live on her own.  She stumbles across an office for assistance where she eventually places an ad for a caretaker for the blind.

Who will respond to the ad?  Love to find out who does respond!

Toughness leads to sensitivity (working title): (F/F... you know the rest *Smiles*)
She has been btred to be tough, having to fight her way into acceptance.  She usually takes no for an answer but a friend tells her to search the country to find the answers that she seeks... answers as to why she is alone and will anyone truly accept her for not only who she is... but also accept her own hidden sensitive side as well.  She rides in onto her Harley into a new town, unsure of who to find and what to expect.

Who will she run into and how can that person help her to feel complete?  Hope to find out!

If you all are interested in any of those ideas or if you have any ideas of your own, Please PM me. *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

maniac

I was curious about your 1st and 2nd story lines though I was wondering if you would be willing to vary them at all.

Angel Fire

The first story idea is already taken but I am willing to vary the second idea.  What would you have in mind?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

maniac

Well I had a few ideas for that one. If you were willing to be flexible I was considering if you might be willin to alter your idea where and you don't realize it my character has become a vampire and yet you try to help he...and she turns yours..corrupting her making your angel dark

Angel Fire

Reopened the first story, taken out one and added two more ideas.