Bringing Naruto D20 to E? (Original Characters Only! Now Recruiting! ...Again.)

Started by Inerrant Lust, February 25, 2011, 11:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on April 11, 2011, 08:03:14 AM
I find it really hilarious that just the mention of Naruto in a Naruto rp can be considered a dirty word ^_^

XD I've never noticed that before.

Inerrant Lust

Hee hee. Well, I think restricting yourself to the 'canon' is just a terrible waste of potential. All the different villages and abilities both unseen and plausible in the universe...

Anyways, I'm back from my two week... err, commitment.

SomeGuy

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Mysterica

I have a basic idea D20 systems, but don't really understand quite all the intricacies involved in the game.  If someone would be willing to help me understand some things though I would enjoy trying to learn and would love to play!

DigitLninja

*Points*

Mystearica Aura Fende... Tear Grants! *bows to the awesomeness and smexyness and hands you a Luke fon Fabre plushy*
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Mysterica

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Mysterica

Kaisude

So yeah I tried to understand, and I think I do. I am interested, but I will probably watch from behind a tree and try to learn more, before I try a system RP. I really want to join this, but I don't want to mess it up for you all.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaisude on April 23, 2011, 01:38:55 PM
So yeah I tried to understand, and I think I do. I am interested, but I will probably watch from behind a tree and try to learn more, before I try a system RP. I really want to join this, but I don't want to mess it up for you all.
Honestly I'm a systenm newb but I still want to give it a try.

SomeGuy

Quote from: Kaisude on April 23, 2011, 01:38:55 PM

You can't possibly be worse then some people, who do know the system, I've gamed with before.

"I'm going to ride my horse to the place I'm robbing, leave it out front and leave the door open then when I manage to knock over a suit of fullplate armor wait at the street corner for the guards"

Ugh

Kaisude

Quote"I'm going to ride my horse to the place I'm robbing, leave it out front and leave the door open then when I manage to knock over a suit of fullplate armor wait at the street corner for the guards"

Ugh

Yeah that's pretty bad.

SomeGuy

Unfortunately he survived, barely. Ended up with around 5 hit points left.

Mysterica

*shakes head*  and he probably blamed the gm for trying too hard to kill him when it seems he was trying to kill himself...

SomeGuy

Actually he blamed us for not being there to 'back him up'

Later on we ended up just killing him ourselves. Stabbed through the back with a poisoned halberd and tossed overboard to the sharks. We did wait until he stopped showing up, but that was satisfying.

DKDBSD

Yorubi

Hmm peeking it over. Little bit busy RP wise (really just curious and having time to peek due to having a few on a slight hiatus) but I might as well see what its like. Not a for sure joining though figure I might chime that I might do so.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Yorubi

Well like I said I'm not quite sure if I would join in. ^^;; Rather a newb to system games as it is so it would take a bit to figure out the system, and then being a lil preoccupied with other RPs might hold me back. Still though I am looking at it and pondering about it. ^^

Mysterica

It shouldn't be too difficult to learn.  D20 systems like this are fairly easy to learn.  It can be a little confusing at first, but once you learn what your doing, they are easy.