Want a great Writer? m/f,m

Started by Garrit, October 07, 2011, 02:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrit

I'll update this topic later with some plot ideas as I think of them.  But in the meanwhile, lemmi tell you what I can offer.

I am serious about thoughtful and engaging writing.  My characters are deep, fleshed-out, and are usually made with the expectation of filling a larger story arch.  I'm looking for folks who find RP to be collaborate story writing and enjoy watching their characters take on a will of their own.

I usually rp men.  While, I do rp all sorts of characters, most of them tend to fit into the strong, taciturn, mens' men sort of vibe (film noir, westerns, you get the idea).  I am however, very comfortable making lots of non player characters and producing a very engaging setting.

Speaking of settings.  I have rped a lot in Low-Fantasy settings and prefer them over lots of magic and monsters.  That said, lately I am feeling more of an inkling towards history based rp.  If you want something between the 1850s to the 1980's I'm game.

Lastly, I will happily rp m/m or m/f, but sex is secondary to the above.  So far as I see it, sexplay is better with great story.

Look up my Os and check out some of my Post Histories accessible through my profile.

PM your comments

Thanks

AngelOfDarkness

Hello? i may not be great but im willing to try as long as we can hash out an idea before starting it so all of sudden one of us doesn't decide its not good enough
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas