A Faery Tale

Started by Milanthe, July 11, 2009, 10:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

A Faery Tale

Once upon a time, a queen wished to have a daughter.  Her sons grown, three, her husband the King feared for his wife should she bear another child, and went to a hedge witch for aid.  The Witch gave the King a seed, telling him to plant it for his wife on the window sill to their royal chambers. 

Now this was all good, and the King did as told, planting the seed as he and his wife watched it grow into a Lilly.  And when it opened, they were surprised with what they did find.  A child, no larger than a Rose's petal, with small and fragile wings.  The Queen was overjoyed at the sight, raising the little girl as her own as she was.

The King and Queen were old, however, and did eventually fade as humans do to be burried in the earth.

And as the King and Queen cherished their daughter, their sons did not.  Their heir, for greed, sold her to a witch who used the Faery Princess's power to empower herself till the poor thing was wane and weak. 

At a fair, however, in another foreign land, another princess, still a child saw the little Faery, demanding of her parents that she have it.  The witch, seeing that her prize would be useless anyways, made a magic chain out of the silver chain the Princess wore, tying it to the Faery's wrist.  Happily, the young Princess took the small Princess home to her castle.

While depressed at her new status of 'Royal Toy', the Faery did have one Light in her small life.  The young Princess had a brother, older and fair.  The Faery did fall in love with this Prince, not knowing he was betrothed - as selfish as the Fae tend to be, she would have fallen anyways perhaps.  And that he was in love with his betrothed.  Little did she know, she was being watched by another set of eyes, loving her as she loved the Prince.

~~~

Allright, this is basically a twist on Thumbelina with a few added things from just my head.  Basically, the Faery Princess is being used as an amusement for the Young Princess, and has fallen in love with the Human Prince.  The Human Prince is in love with his Princess, whether she is foreign and he saved her from a dragon or what not (golden apple anyone?) or whether she is another version of Cinderella.  A Faery Prince from...  Wherever his player wants him to be from, has fallen in love with the Faery Princess.  This story is somewhat of a love square, with the Faery Princess trying to ruin the romance between the Princess and Prince, and the Faery Prince, once he's gotten his nerve (and perhaps his royal guard) trying to make the Faery Princess forget about the Prince.  Whether this twisted Faery Tale ends up as Happily Ever After or Happily Never After is how we, the players, play it.  Note:  The Young Princess will not be involved with ANY male in a romantic way.  She is young, as in below site rules young.  She will not be around to watch anything more than kisses and will be acting as a catilist (sp anyone?) to move the story along.

The VITAL parts:

Human Prince:
Young Princess: Milanthe 
Human Princess:  Evil Pixie
Fairy Princess:  Milanthe
Fairy Prince:

Additions:

Fairy girl:  Evil Pixie
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Milanthe

Milanthe

DarkAngel

I'll take human Princess I rather be fae of some kind but it will do

Milanthe

Well, if you'd like to be the human princess and some fae character you can place into the plot (Fae prince's friend or other some sort?  *Shrugs). 

DarkAngel